Wii Forum

Topic: Attn Wii Music Fans!

Showing 301 to 320 of 694

AuthorMessage

Adenn_Solus

301. Posted:

boo wii music

Gamertag:Sven Lopez
What if everything you ever wanted CAME IN A ROCKET CAN?!!?!? POWERTHIRST! You've tried the worst, now thry the thirst!...quencher! Powerthirst now comes in WOMEN!! now with perposterous amounts of testosterone! PREPOSTERONE!
buy now at https://www.powerthirst.ca/

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

302. Posted:

@warioswoods
Really nice percussion on those vids! I've got to keep practicing with the balance board, because you can do some pretty cool stuff with it apparently. Also love what you did with my Twinkle video. It's sounds very "Animal Collective" (and your Bjork Mii is perfect!).

Oh, and outrunner, for some reason we're still not registered as friends on Wii Music (but we can message eachother for some reason :s )

And Adenn Solus--your imput was appreciated. Thank you so much.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

303. Posted:

I love the occasional "what? Wii Music?!" comment that randomly cuts in. People are misinformed, but that's okay, there's plenty of us that understand the game here ;)

I Youtube'd that crazy thing I did with your inspiring percussion, Kid A, 'cuz I want to keep playing with this video capture thing, and collaborations are always a good excuse to do so.

(If anyone gets annoyed by too many video embeds in the thread, just say so and I'll turn these into links instead. I'm certainly not planning on spamming the board with all my own videos, just those that involve at least two of us. Also taking requests if anyone here has one you really want to get online. )

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

Adam

304. Posted:

Well, if you feel like playing with your capture device some more, I wouldn't mind seeing my Mario Brothers song up, but don't go out of your way. Doesn't matter to me. I've decided I'm going to pick up the game tomorrow. You guys keep making such good stuff, and I still want to experiment with the Philzo cheerleader.

Um... experiment with the cheerleader instrument, not the... well...

If anyone actually saw that goofy video I made, this post will sound much less dirty. Or maybe not.

P. S. Keep the video embedding coming, I say. I prefer watching it in the thread rather than having to open new tabs, and that's pretty much what this thread is for.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

305. Posted:

Alright Adam! You'll have to show me what this cheerleader business is all about because i'm a bit...confused. :p

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

306. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

I still want to experiment with the Philzo cheerleader.

QFT

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Adam

307. Posted:

I'll add you and send the video your way as soon as I have the game, Kid A. Prepare to be amazed.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

308. Posted:

[begins preparing]

Edited on by Kid_A

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

309. Posted:

wario: nice video ;)

Wii Code: 0769 6133 5781 7675
Pes 2009: 2965 4530 0573

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

310. Posted:

hi guys, i've send you a drum pattern on Turkey on the Straw (or... whatever), would you like to work on it?
it's not easy, it's very different from the original concept melody.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

311. Posted:

I've still got to register you Metroid. I keep on forgetting. Sorry.
Oh, and I'll be a bit busy the next couple days so I personally won't be able to work on it but it sounds like fun.

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

312. Posted:

hey Kid_a, i don't have your wii code.

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

313. Posted:

Nice drumming on Turkey, Metroid--I hope I can come up with something to do on top of that.

Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

314. Posted:

Yow, that's some serious drumming -- are you using the balance board for that M.I.?

And nice vids Kid and warioswoods!

Adam, I cannot say I enjoyed your cheerleader insanity overmuch, but I do look forward to more of your "creative" output.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Adam

315. Posted:

Haha, I didn't really enjoy it either. Just a joke. :P

Ordered the game for $23 (including shipping) on Ebay yesterday. Nice deal. Hopefully I'll be making noise with you guys again some time next week.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

316. Posted:

Ooh, that's a nice deal, Adam. A good thing, given the additional costs that rental / late fee added for you.

AuthorMessage

Adam

317. Posted:

Yep, even considering that I still paid less than retail. Huzzah.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

318. Posted:

Metroid+Italia wrote:

hey Kid_a, i don't have your wii code.

Bam: 7234-3284-7284-1045

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

319. Posted:

Hey thank you for the words about the drumming. Unfortunately i have not the balance, but i will! i've tried wii music with the balance and it's very fun and well done. I know it's not easy palying on that pattern because the song it's coimpletely different, but let's try.

Adam: welcome!

Kid_A as soon i turn on the wii i will put your code. let's share some wii music video!

AuthorMessage

Metroid_Italia

320. Posted:

Kid_A, i've registered you ;) Send me your mii, it needs for helping video database of wii music.