Forums

Topic: Are you excited that New Super Mario Bros. Wii is coming in a few weeks?

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

ReZon

I'm not really excited. I know it's beating a dead horse, but if this game would have been offered with online play, it would have been a different story.

D_Johnson wrote:

The apathy some people have towards this game breaks my heart...

My apathy for this game comes from the lack of fun I had with NSMB on the DS (and what I said above). It was a bit of a drag, and too easy. I know NSMBWii is going to be tougher, but I'm not sold on it.

I'll likely pick it up down the road, when I can snag it a little cheaper on eBay.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

MetalMario

YES! I CANNOT WAIT!! IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

chadthegamer

I'm really excited, but I'm low on cash

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

God YES!! Since I saw the video at E3 I got too excited (Metroid who?) that I bet my students thought that I was crazy XD I pre-ordered and I'll have it in time for my birthday! 8D

Edited on by

RandomWiiPlayer

I was on the fence about it until I saw that Super Skillz video. Now I really want it.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

useafo wrote:

this will probably be the best game ever made by nintendo.

A facepalm won't describe the fail in this, soooooo.

Untitled

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Mandoble

Gameplay might be fantastic, who knows. But it is no more than a 2D platformer in XXI century sold by 47Eur in Europe.

Mandoble

Omega

I don't have that much money for games this winter. So I have to choose between Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story and New Super Mario Bros Wii. I think I choose the former because the great thing about New Super Mario Wii seems to be the multiplayer mode and I'm not interested in multiplayer games at all.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Kid_A

My most anticipated game of the year--perhaps even more than Spirit Tracks or Scribblenauts (when that wasn't out yet, obviously)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Flandy

nope not exicted at all about this

Flandy

OldBoy

You Betcha.

What's this bit for again?

retired_account

Hell yes. Looks like it'll be a blast.

retired_account

suburban_sensei

I am looking forward to it very much. I am trying to save money for christmas gifts (want to make sure I take care of the gf and all my friends this year), so I made a point to make NSMB Wii my final game before the end of the year. Glad I traded in some games toward my pre-order, and my copy is roughly gonna cost me about $20, so it doesn't dent the wallet too much.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Trevor_Fox

Yes. I am looking forward to Demo Play, Super Guide, or whatever else you wanna call it.

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

Sneaker13

weirdadam wrote:

Nintendo said the game is entirely beatable by the solo player, no bots needed. There may be a mode with bots that they haven't revealed, but they said the main adventure does not require extra players.

I just read a dutch preview in which they said that you need to jump on one of the other characters head. Then he will jump and when I jump, I will jump higher and reach unreachable places. So I'm really in doubt how there are going to solve this in single player.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.