Wii Forum

Topic: Anyone else disappointed?

Showing 41 to 48 of 48

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

41. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

The thing is you complain about people doing the exact same thing that you do. Why is it not cool for some one to complain about a game not coming out yet you constantly do with the Sonic VC games? You constantly say that NOA lied about the Sonic games coming to the VC same thing applys there NOA is not in charge of the Sonic games so how could they have lied?

When a game is listed in the eshop as coming soon for so long, I worry. Everyone else did with block ball when this all started in may, including me. It's just sometimes there are times for me complain, and times for me not to complain. I'm not the kind of guy who always bashes things, even if it seems like it. It's just after the great year we had last year with games, why is NOA doing things differently? Because of that, everyone is upset in some form.

Not to mention when you look at sites like Neogaf and Youtube, people there tend to be more upset about these things. It just seems like NL is a "calmer" place to be, and I like it for that.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

42. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk, If you get to do it, so does everyone else. You can't voice your opinion and not expect other users to comment on it and attempt to draw you into discussion about it, I'm afraid. Granted, we expect everyone to be mature about it (big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/) but if what you want is a safe space to say whatever you like and delete any comments daring to question you, you may want to look into starting your own personal blog, or a Tumblr or something where you can do those things.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

43. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

The thing is you complain about people doing the exact same thing that you do. Why is it not cool for some one to complain about a game not coming out yet you constantly do with the Sonic VC games? You constantly say that NOA lied about the Sonic games coming to the VC same thing applys there NOA is not in charge of the Sonic games so how could they have lied?

When a game is listed in the eshop as coming soon for so long, I worry. Everyone else did with block ball when this all started in may, including me. It's just sometimes there are times for me complain, and times for me not to complain. I'm not the kind of guy who always bashes things, even if it seems like it. It's just after the great year we had last year with games, why is NOA doing things differently? Because of that, everyone is upset in some form.

Not to mention when you look at sites like Neogaf and Youtube, people there tend to be more upset about these things. It just seems like NL is a "calmer" place to be, and I like it for that.

Exactly, but dont you think it gets a little tiring when you keep hearing NOA is dumb cause they wont release that NOA lied cause they said six months ago that X game will come out. Thing is people need to just chill and wait. Games get delayed for many different reasons some dont even see the light of day. But going on over and over and over about how its not coming gets a little old after awhile. No one is bashing you for your opinion they are saying is how you criticize some one for the exact same thing that you do?

In truth people just need to chill about when something is coming out and just play the games that are available. There is a huge library of games out there to enjoy. Stop worrying about when something is coming.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

44. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

(big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/)

Hey now, when do I just poke people?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NImH

45. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

(big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/)

Hey now, when do I just poke people?

Oww! Who the heck just poked me?! :]

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

46. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

(big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/)

Hey now, when do I just poke people?

Well you do have a shining finger.

and yeah i'll be the first to admit i try to be clevar way too often :/

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

47. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

TheDreamingHawk, If you get to do it, so does everyone else. You can't voice your opinion and not expect other users to comment on it and attempt to draw you into discussion about it, I'm afraid. Granted, we expect everyone to be mature about it (big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/) but if what you want is a safe space to say whatever you like and delete any comments daring to question you, you may want to look into starting your own personal blog, or a Tumblr or something where you can do those things.

I do have my own site for that. But thanks for the clearup, TBD. i asmit I go overboard on a rare occasion, and I don't mind a discussion regarding an opinion. It's just an arguement that I don't want

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

48. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

(big hint, kkslider, Mickeymac, and anyone else who's just in it to poke other people at times :/)

Hey now, when do I just poke people?

allow me to answer you with another quote:

Mickeymac wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Are you kidding? This isn't even Nintendo's control. Blaming NOA for things they can't fully control is just not right. Yes they own part of the IP, but if TK wants to not release it for whatever reason, it's their call.

Same can be said about the Sonic games on the VC. :P

Can you please let me have my own opinion on those and not make a remark about it every time?:(

You only brought it on yourself. :P

If we could get back to the topic at hand, guys, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon