Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing Makes Children Cry On Their Birthdays

Posts 21 to 21 of 21

Ramandus

Moco+Loco wrote:

Uh...dude...she's 9. She's also sensitive--she does cry more than she should, and has been told that many times. She's immature but also very smart. My wife and I are both pretty hard on our children when they're doing wrong, and don't believe in all that crap about making everyone feel special. We do, however, try to give our daughters a good birthday experience. We're not talking about hiring a band, sending out invitations, bringing in Shigeru Miyamoto to play a Mario game with our child, or anything like that. We do want them to have a happy birthday, and when your child is looking forward to Animal Crossing on her birthday after watching both of her parents get stuff, your child is going to be upset when the game doesn't deliver. Animal Crossing is a family game, and the developers should be sensitive to the fact that children will be playing. As I demonstrated, this is something they got right in two other versions, but completely messed up in this one.

Tell her to spend more time talking to the animals -- problem solved.

This should be a lesson to her in being rewarded only for hard work.

If it makes her feel better, I didn't even know that the animals were supposed to greet me on my birthday.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.