Forums

Topic: a general non specific topic wii title vs their legqacy system counterparts

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

Kid_A

The Fox wrote:

Somebody had "objective" appear on their word of the day calendar today and was eager to show it off!

They just didn't read the real definition

What a scrupulous notion.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Tasuki

Kid_A wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

marcus3DS wrote:

of course MC is biased - didnt you know game reviews are in most cases gaem advertising?

who pays the ads on IGN? game companies
who pays the ads on EGM? game companies
who talks to the game reviewers at e3? game companies
who conotrls the message? game companies.

Find me an add free game magazine or site, and you will find me an objective reviewer.

Don't you think that's a little conspiracy theoristic? That no one will ever tell you their true opinion because people are paying them not to? So when IGN rus ads for a game that people are anticipating and then the review comes out saying it wasn't very good, are you implying that the developers are paying IGN to say that about their game?

We at Nintendo Life get secretly paid by the developers to say bad things about games all the time. I got paid a pretty penny for my scathing review of Space Trek. Chicken Brutus is still living comfortably off the fortune he made for his Fireplacing review.

It's filthy, dirty work but it's a living

Lol Damo must have gotten a fortune for his review of Super Mario All Stars on the Wii.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kid_A

Tasuki wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

marcus3DS wrote:

of course MC is biased - didnt you know game reviews are in most cases gaem advertising?

Find me an add free game magazine or site, and you will find me an objective reviewer.

Don't you think that's a little conspiracy theoristic? That no one will ever tell you their true opinion because people are paying them not to? So when IGN rus ads for a game that people are anticipating and then the review comes out saying it wasn't very good, are you implying that the developers are paying IGN to say that about their game?

We at Nintendo Life get secretly paid by the developers to say bad things about games all the time. I got paid a pretty penny for my scathing review of Space Trek. Chicken Brutus is still living comfortably off the fortune he made for his Fireplacing review.

Lol Damo must have gotten a fortune for his review of Super Mario All Stars on the Wii.

He had Nintendo on their knees! "Please!" they said, "Please rip our crappy port to shreds in your review! We'll pay you anything you want...and then double it!"

Tasuki

Kid_A wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

marcus3DS wrote:

He had Nintendo on their knees! "Please!" they said, "Please rip our crappy port to shreds in your review! We'll pay you anything you want...and then double it!"

Ok who do I sell my soul too for a job at NL??? ;P

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bro2dragons

Tasuki wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

marcus3DS wrote:

Ok who do I sell my soul too for a job at NL??? ;P

Prosody. You must wear pigtails.... it's the part that scared me away from the job... and I'll never look back.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Reala

bro2dragons wrote:

Prosody. You must wear pigtails.... it's the part that scared me away from the job... and I'll never look back.

I'm still hoping some anime style drill pigtails are yet to emerge.

Reala

Kid_A

That image is priceless

Ravage

Mickeymac wrote:

Why don't I see it?

I just had the same problem, but it has fixed itself. I like it!

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

LzWinky

Wait people, personal opinions can be factual data because people like stuff. Fact!!

yay loopholes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

turtlelink

Question for Marcus3DS:
Which is better, This game for Wiiware:
Untitled

or this game for the Super Nintendo:

Untitled

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

theblackdragon

@turtle: obviously Fireplacing is better because it just came out a few months back, duh! Who'd want to play that lame old SMW?

anyway, field day's over. sorry guys, time for all of us to find something else to do. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.