Forums

Topic: Zero Percent Chance Sony Will Show PlayStation 4 At E3 2012

Posts 41 to 55 of 55

shingi_70

stromboli wrote:

paburrows wrote:

Lordlz wrote:

Mandoble wrote:

Lets not forget that the first console to die was the Wii, the other two are quite alive and with many games in the batch for the next two months, it was Nintendo the one forced to launch something new and able to compete with MS and Sony and not the opposite. Lets see what happens with Wii users during what is going to be an almost empty of games year, and even after WiiU launch the scene will not be much better, PS3/XBoX with hundreds of HD games and WiiU with one or two (or none). The premature death of the Wii will have many Wii users moving to Sony or MS during this year for sure.

Flawed logic for sure considering Wii sold like hotcakes over Christmas. I'm not sure what you mean by "premature death" considering most consoles last about 5 years anyway

Yeah even if the Wii didn't have any new games, I would still not buy a PS 4 or X-Box.

LOL. Yes. Wii wasn't the first one to "die". Nintendo can release more games like Super Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword, and sell the Wii for a long time, but they're choosing to open a new era with the tablet controller, and want to do the all HD. They can continue to release some games for Wii like they're doing with the DS. Even if they don't it will still sell with its huge library, and with Wii Fit and the Just Dances obviously. I doubt PS3 will ever outsell the Wii even if the Wii sells no more units from this point. Incidentally, I do think that a New Wii Fit title should be a launch title for the Wii U.

Bro the Wii is dead. No one cares how much its rotting corpse spits out.

The Ps2 was killed off and still sold great for two years after the PS3 launched.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

How is a console "killed off" before it stops selling?

How is the Wii dead when there are still big titles coming?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordTendoboy

Lordlz wrote:

When the console manufacturer stops supporting their own system, it's officially dead.

See the PS2 for example. It's still selling, but the only companies making games for it are select few third-parties.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Colors

JahirBGood wrote:

GLaDOS wrote:

Its-Mii-Will wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Its-Mii-Will wrote:

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

I think Nintendo is a generation behind Microsoft and Sony.
Their consoles are more advanced, the Wii U is just now catching up in the HD category while the 720 and PS4 will probably be another step ahead. And yet they will all be grouped in the same generation.
Ninty fanboys and their unwavering blindness

Hard to tell if your trolling or not. If you are, then what you said is stupid. If not, ignore this post.

...everything he said was true though...?

Talk about blind fanboys.

How is that true? Has he gone to the future to see whether or not the PS4 and the 720 are more powerful than the Wii U? I'm not blind, just being logical.

Talk about stupid comments.

I am acting logically. If you took the time to read my comment thoroughly, you would've noticed the word "probably".
And it is logical to think that. The PS3 and 360 were more powerful than the Wii. The Vita is more powerful than the 3DS. The PS2 was more powerful than the GCN. Think, fanboy, think.

Hmmm... I just want to ask something... Do you think changing to a new generation only involves power? Yes, the next Xbox and the PS4 are going to be stronger than the Wii U, but maybe that's it. I prefer some innovation instead.

However, the 3 of them can be considered as 8th generation consoles

I don't think power makes a console, I was just explaining to Mii-Will why the PS4 and 720 are likely to have more power than the Wii U.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

shingi_70

Lordlz wrote:

what big titles?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Colors

shingi_70 wrote:

Lordlz wrote:

what big titles?

• Rhythm Heaven Fever
  • other titles that I'm not sure exist

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

JayArr

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

shingi_70

Rumor is that the new xbox will feature game recording on an OS level and DVR like functions to accompany the Cable features.

WAT!

Chrono_Cross

shingi_70 wrote:

Lordlz wrote:

what big titles?

Besides Mario Party 9 and Xenoblade none.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Lordlz wrote:

what big titles?

Besides Mario Party 9 and Xenoblade none.

I would argue how big a tile only being sold at two places is.

Hopefully we get the other two RPg's for a summer wii swan song.

WAT!

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

Rumor is that the new xbox will feature game recording on an OS level and DVR like functions to accompany the Cable features.

Oh that would be nice. It would make recording Youtube walkthroughs much easier.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Aviator

LordTendoboy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh that would be nice. It would make recording Youtube walkthroughs much easier.

I think that would be to record tele, not games.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

shingi_70

Aviator wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

I think that would be to record tele, not games.

Both.

OS level recording of Games and DVR recording features.

WAT!

Aviator

Scratch my comment in that case.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.