Forums

Topic: Zelda U will be 4 year in delepment in 2014

Posts 21 to 40 of 102

LzWinky

Zelda fatigue? They would have to release them consistently for that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sonicfan1373

I personally believe Hyrule Warriors was made because the mainline Zelda U would not be ready for 2014.

sonicfan1373

jump

sonicfan1373 wrote:

I personally believe Hyrule Warriors was made because the mainline Zelda U would not be ready for 2014.

I doubt they could rush out Hyrule Warriors because Zelda U wont be done for 2014, to me it seemed like a move that follows their other IPs where as Pokemon & Mario have tons of spin offs by other development teams so their next big franchise which has been barely touched apart from Crossbow Training could do with another game or two.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WebHead

I'm pretty sure one of the reasons WW HD was done was to help ease the wait for Zelda U, which to me implied the game was/is a ways off.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

PizzaMuncher

I'd say the game is well underway already and that length of time is what it should take games of any real worth. Not yearly buggy rehashes.

PizzaMuncher

Metroidlink

@arronishere What about Metroid which don't have a spinoff? It would be logicly to have a metroid spinoff at the same time too :L but that may be for a different topic

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

WebHead

If it comes out this year and its a great game awesome, but I doubt its coming this year.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

shingi_70

arronishere wrote:

sonicfan1373 wrote:

I doubt they could rush out Hyrule Warriors because Zelda U wont be done for 2014, to me it seemed like a move that follows their other IPs where as Pokemon & Mario have tons of spin offs by other development teams so their next big franchise which has been barely touched apart from Crossbow Training could do with another game or two.

The warriors series is like call of duty where at least one game comes out every year. They're the masters at rushing stuff out.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ACK

My thoughts are that good games often take a long time. But the longer the development cycle, the more things can go wrong.

ACK

Twitter:

Jazzer94

I really don't want this game to be rushed and most likely Nintendo don't either this is going to be a crucial release for the Wii U and anything less than fantastic will only make the current situation worse.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tritonus

arronishere wrote:

My money is on them aiming for a Nov/Dec 2014 release.

I think so too. If they almost showed it at e3 2013 then I'd say x-mas 2014 is a good bet.

Unless it's stuck in HD development hell.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

Rezalack

Jazzer94 wrote:

I really don't want this game to be rushed and most likely Nintendo don't either this is going to be a crucial release for the Wii U and anything less than fantastic will only make the current situation worse.

Exactly, they're going to take their time with it. If it's ready by christmas, it's ready by christmas. If they delayed Pikmin 3 for 8 months, they'll sure as heck delay Zelda if necessary. I'd like to think so anyway..

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

MikeLove

Not a chance it sees the light of day this year. Nintendo won't reveal the new Zelda game until E3 (it would be foolish to do so before then, and a waste of a huge moment), and its HIGHLY unlikely they would release a major title like that with only five months notice.

MikeLove

ZyroXZ2

I kind of hope it's a 2015 release... Let's face it, when Nintendo delays a game and takes a long time to make it, it comes out a masterpiece... ^_^

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/

Nintendo Network ID: ZyroXZ2 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Nah, I don't need a new Zelda this year. Hyrule Warriors looks like a fun change of pace in the meanwhile and we have Smash Bros...

Let them take their time and they've had to put some work in WWHD anyway.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GuSolarFlare

supermario182 wrote:

2015, the year we finally get hover boards and a dark hardcore hd zelda game that knocks everyones socks off.

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

rjejr

MK8 and SSB this year, so Zelda next. Not that I think Nintendo is capable of making an HD Zelda by years end, but even if it did it would be put on hold like DKCTF. And WW HD and ALBW just came out. And Dynasty Warriors Hyrule they said was 2014. No way we get Zelda U in 2014. It defies Nintendo's logic.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

DudeSean

Metroidlink wrote:

@arronishere What about Metroid which don't have a spinoff? It would be logicly to have a metroid spinoff at the same time too :L but that may be for a different topic

Metroid Prime was a spin off.

I think a new Zelda this year is possible.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.