Forums

Topic: Your Wii U collection so far......

Posts 201 to 220 of 268

Bessestad

On a perhaps not so interesting note for anyone but myself.. I do not actually import Japan games as said above. I study abroad so I rather import games from the UK (and the likes) because of my native tongue as well as a very good price-point in comparison. This in the addition to take the opportunity to try the exclusive japanese market out.

So far that obviously havent resulted in that much - at least not Wii U wise - since the market basically is the same as in the UK and US except for a few exclusive releases and that some "digital only"-games in the UK actually have retail-editions.

I have had my eyes on Yakuza 1+2, Taiko no Tatsujin (a musical drumb game), Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 and just a couple of weeks ago a new Dragon Quest X- title (expansion, of sorts) was released.. but i guess some part of me is still hoping for western localisations for some of these.

Edited on by Bessestad

Bessestad

Rezalack

My "Collection": Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, ZombiU, Wind Waker, Wonderful 101, and Rayman Legends. Oh, Mega Man X on VC. Yeah.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

CaviarMeths

Digital retail:

Wind Waker HD
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Resident Evil: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Tekken: Tag Tournament 2

Virtual Console:

Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Mega Man X
Street Fighter II: New Challengers

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MAB

As a DIGITAL 4 LYFE aficionado you can bet that the MAB gots everything the European eShop has to offer... That's alot of gaming awesomeness packed into a quarter of a 2TB HDD

MAB

Pokefanmum82

Once Christmas morning comes I will have NSMB U and Luigi U. My hubby got me the deluxe Mario bundle. Hopefully by the end of January I will have some more games for it. Unfortunately I also need a new laptop, I have put that off since August. I don't think I can wait any longer lol

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda and Pokemon games!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetForceSetGrind

Bessestad wrote:

So this pic was taken like a week before i got 3 more retail games and it of course doesnt include eShop licenses.. but anyway. Here is MOST part of my Wii U collection so far.

Untitled

Wow...

JetForceSetGrind

conman2012

Bessestad wrote:

I have had my eyes on Yakuza 1+2, Taiko no Tatsujin (a musical drumb game), Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 and just a couple of weeks ago a new Dragon Quest X- title (expansion, of sorts) was released.. but i guess some part of me is still hoping for western localisations for some of these.

So, have you played romance of the three kingdoms on WiiU yet?

I'd be interested if they ever localised that one

conman2012

Gold

Tomorrow, I'll have 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Rayman Legends, and a mystery game I don't know about.
I'll also have Rayman Origins and Wii Play/Music. Those are Wii games, but who cares.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

HappyHappyist

pikmin3, earthbound (blue blue), WWHD, Mario3DWorld, and NSMBU, blue blue.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Bessestad

conman2012 wrote:

Bessestad wrote:

I have had my eyes on Yakuza 1+2, Taiko no Tatsujin (a musical drumb game), Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 and just a couple of weeks ago a new Dragon Quest X- title (expansion, of sorts) was released.. but i guess some part of me is still hoping for western localisations for some of these.

So, have you played romance of the three kingdoms on WiiU yet?

I'd be interested if they ever localised that one

No, as I said earlier there are still some hopes up for a western localisation. But must of all, also, the pricetag is still UP there, so.. I guess thats mostly why I havent bought it yet. I dont really believe that Koei will translate it, unfortunately. It seems unlikely.

But Yakuza 1+2? Come on! Just localise it already!

Bessestad

Solado

Here it is
I got Pikmin 3 and Zelda WW HD today (Christmas)

Also missing Mario 3D world in the picture >.>
Untitled

Edited on by Solado

3DS Friend Code: 5429-8131-0873
I love Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft - why? I am a true gamer.

TotodileFTW

Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Call of Duty Ghost (Went to the midnight release for it and was the only person who pre ordered for Wii U at my local gamestop)
New Super Mario Bros. U
Assassins Creed 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker HD

Proud owner of a Black 3DS XL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Check out my youtube channel @TotodileFTW for Cod Ghost Wii U Multiplayer Gameplay, unboxings and reviews of the latest 3DS and Wii U games!
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds

Nintendo Network ID: TotodileFTW

cookiex

I'll just go ahead and post my entire WiiU/3DS retail collection.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The games are stacked in order of release in EU, even if they weren't acquired in that order. What you see in the background in the first pic is my white Basic console, with a 500 GB external hard-drive connected to it.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nathan_Wv10

I only have Super Mario Bros U, Luigi U and Lego Marvel Super Heroes so far

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

16bitdave

I just got these for Christmas so that's all I have so far.

Untitled
IMG_8555 by Y=MX+B, on Flickr

David William
http://brainerdrainer.wordpress.com/
Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

carlc

great collections!
Just got to unwrap the wii u yesterday for the family xmas present. Came with Mario + Luigi, picked up Mass Effect 3 for 11.65 shipped off Amazon. Rented Mario 3D World and Lego City for the next week to see if either warrant a purchase after our time with them is up. Not sure if I want to pickup Rayman or Windwaker next.

Edited on by carlc

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

rockodoodle

carlc wrote:

great collections!
Just got to unwrap the wii u yesterday for the family xmas present. Came with Mario + Luigi, picked up Mass Effect 3 for 11.65 shipped off Amazon. Rented Mario 3D World and Lego City for the next week to see if either warrant a purchase after our time with them is up. Not sure if I want to pickup Rayman or Windwaker next.

Can't go wrong with either but I like Rayman better......

rockodoodle

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic