Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 761 to 776 of 776

ricklongo

LztheQuack wrote:

ricklongo wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Here's a good reason: https://youtu.be/CePk795Xum4

You know what another "audience member" asked "Reggie" for in that sketch, only to meet a similar fate? A new Star Fox.

Which was announced in the same conference

Well... it wasn't.

My point is, that's not proof of anything.

Edited on by ricklongo

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

DefHalan

It was a joke, no hidden meaning one way or the other

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

^Exactly. The only reason I say that makes it more likely and not less is because it means Nintendo is aware.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Reznor52

whodatninja wrote:

Gamecube virtual console!

I honestly believe we'll see some type of news indicating during or shortly after E3 regarding gamecube games coming to the wii u eshop. There is a a host of great gamecube games they could feasible add. F-Zero would make a lot of sense. A strong cult following and it'd help address the die hard Nintendo fans like myself who have been requesting a F Zero game since the wii u console release.
Super Mario 64, Mario Galaxy 2. Two 3D full scale adventure Mario games already on the wii u. Mario Sunshine makes so much sense as well. Lots of people want a new Mario adventure like game. Sunshine would help bandaid that situation for a intermediate period of time.
Bring DOUBLE DASH!! one of the best Mario kart games let alone gamecube games. Two player Co op via one shared kart. Only Mario kart game that allows that.
Maybe a Mario Tennis or and Golf game as well. And a thousand doors as well)

Reznor52

Reznor52

Oh! Bring back Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 or and 3 via eshop. Or a combined collection like the metriod prime trilogy. Wii u not getting battlefront is big specially near the release of new star wars movie. There's going to be so much hype and excitement. Nintendo needs to funnel some of that future consumerism towards themselves. Even if it's a small part of the pie. Having a exclusive star wars title( Rogue Squadron 2-3) will definitely help even if it's a small increase. Even better but more unlikely if they pull a wind waker HD remake to those games.
Edited: Did some research, Factor 5( main developers) developed and finished a Star wars rogue squadron trilogy for the wii back in 2008; unfortunately, they filed for bankruptcy shortly before they were going to release it. so the game was never released. Lucas Arts now Disney has the rights to the game. Maybe this is much more plausible than I originally thought!?

Edited on by Reznor52

Reznor52

Blast

Reznor52 wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Gamecube virtual console!

I honestly believe we'll see some type of news indicating during or shortly after E3 regarding gamecube games coming to the wii u eshop. There is a a host of great gamecube games they could feasible add. F-Zero would make a lot of sense. A strong cult following and it'd help address the die hard Nintendo fans like myself who have been requesting a F Zero game since the wii u console release.
Super Mario 64, Mario Galaxy 2. Two 3D full scale adventure Mario games already on the wii u. Mario Sunshine makes so much sense as well. Lots of people want a new Mario adventure like game. Sunshine would help bandaid that situation for a intermediate period of time.
Bring DOUBLE DASH!! one of the best Mario kart games let alone gamecube games. Two player Co op via one shared kart. Only Mario kart game that allows that.
Maybe a Mario Tennis or and Golf game as well. And a thousand doors as well)

I want GameCube third party games on VC too

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

GrailUK

DefHalan wrote:

ShanaUnite wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

ShanaUnite wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

During E3 I hope the following happens;
1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U
4. An end to poverty and famine.
5. All religions and creeds happily co existing in a peaceful world.

Checks the order of importance

Yep, seems fine.

You're dreaming big. I like that.

Yeah, but seriously, that nr.1 is never gonna happen.

The end of poverty and famine really is more likely to happen than mother 3.

Am I evil because I laughed at how true this is?

Evil is relative....so on these forums you are just normal O.<

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

ZanderShepherd

1) amiibo adapter for the original 3DS
2) R.O.B. amiibo
3) Smash DLC
4) Shingeki No Kyojin: Humanity in Chains EU release date (unlikely, but I can hope)
5) Surprise me

ZanderShepherd

Reznor52

I want GameCube third party games on VC too

[/quote]
I'm down for that of course I just don't think it's as feasible as they're two parties involved maybe three in some situations.
Resident Evil 4 makes a lot of since.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Already mentioned the Rogue Squadron series.
Viewtiful Joe 1 or/and 2. That game would look beautiful with a HD make over.
Can't really think of any other great 3rd games.

Reznor52

Reznor52

Poketendo wrote:

2) R.O.B. amiibo
3) Smash DLC
4) Shingeki No Kyojin: Humanity in Chains EU release date (unlikely, but I can hope)
5) Surprise me

Rob amiibo would be ideal. We also know we're going to get a legit dlc for smash bros, probably for the holidays of 2015 since the voting finishes up in early October. King Kool, Banjo, Bayonetta, Splatoon Kid are four I could think of that make sense if they are added.

Reznor52

royeab

i just want super mario galaxy 3!!!

really good priced games- https://www.g2a.com/r/royeab
you can get games like shadow of mordor for 10 $ instead of 60$

Nintendo Network ID: royeab

UGXwolf

Reznor52 wrote:

Poketendo wrote:

2) R.O.B. amiibo
3) Smash DLC
5) Surprise me

Rob amiibo would be ideal. We also know we're going to get a legit dlc for smash bros, probably for the holidays of 2015 since the voting finishes up in early October. King Kool, Banjo, Bayonetta, Splatoon Kid are four I could think of that make sense if they are added.

That logic doesn't really follow. The ballot character won't be out until next year. If we're assuming they'll only make one character from the ballot, they'll wait until October to retrieve the vote. And if they're waiting until October to get the results, they won't have a character in planning until after October 3rd. Then they'll announce a character from the ballot in the next Direct as the new fighter and they will probably be available in April, given how long it takes to make one character.

Now, I totally agree that we'll get a character this holiday season. My bets are on Wolf launching around the same time as/being announced around the launch of Star Fox U. If that's in October like I believe it will be, Wolf may be ready in December, given the timing of the Lucas announcement. I also think we'll get a character in October released on the anniversary of Smash 3DS. (The same day the Fighter Ballot closes.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Bolt_Strike

ThisGuyMaca wrote:

These are all my predictions for this years E3 at the moment! I am hyped to hell guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evZ_C241Fng

Since you seem to like the idea of having tons of new IPs, I'll ask you the same question I asked earlier: what genre or gameplay style do you think is missing from the lineup that they could make? Nintendo tends not to make new IPs unless they come up with a gameplay concept that is distinct enough from existing IPs to stand on its own. I'm skeptical they can come up with that many ideas in one year. Maybe one or two, but four? That seems a bit much.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.