Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 741 to 760 of 776

Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf wrote:

-Didn't they already say they weren't talking about that at E3? Anyways, who wants to bet it has to do with DeNA?

Did they? I must've missed that.

UGXwolf wrote:

-I would hope they show some SFU stuff. I wouldn't get my heart set on a release date. Nintendo doesn't like giving those until a likely date is practically set in stone.

They've already confirmed Star Fox is going to be playable at E3, so it's pretty much a given that we'll see some concrete details.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Devil's Third and FE are the only two iffy ones here. I certainly hope they're going to show more of these two off, but I'd survive, if they skipped FE in favor of a new game, since FE isn't coming out 'til 2016.

Which FE? If? It's going to be out in Japan a week after E3, so it'd be surprising if they have nothing to show from that game. SMT X FE is going to be out in Japan by the end of the year as well, so we'll probably see info on both.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Never heard of it. That's a thing? Cool!

Just revealed today:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/pokemon_super_myster...

UGXwolf wrote:

-Probably; don't get your hopes up; almost definitely; that's probably Mario Sports U.

Intelligent Systems is pretty much always working on something, and we still don't have a 3DS Warioware and a Wii U Paper Mario. I expect both to come out fairly soonish, but since they're already working on two Fire Emblem games, they might do Warioware first.

As for Next Level's game, I doubt it's a sports title, they seem to want to work on bigger IPs. They could be working on Metroid, or possibly a new or revived IP, that would be my guess.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Pokken is already revealed, tho. I suppose they could reveal plans to bring it to console, but otherwise, it's not really a reveal.

Yeah, I meant a Wii U version.

UGXwolf wrote:

Mario seems likely, though not guaranteed. (That would totally explain moving Zelda back, though.)

Depends on what kind of Mario game. If it's a 3DS game or 3D World 2, then it won't take EAD Tokyo 2 too long to make it and we could see it this year. But if it's a collectathon (which is what I'm expecting), they're probably going to want to take their time on it and target late 2016.

UGXwolf wrote:

Metroid seems unlikely, given the timing. Maybe next year.

I'm not so sure. I think Metroid and Mario will release about the same time, but Metroid is one that they'd be more likely to tease this year and fully reveal next year. Metroid is probably the most anticipated unannounced game at this point, so any kind of confirmation that they're working on something would help build hype.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Reznor52

Most people have already hit on what I want.
A new Animal Crossing
A new Metriod prime!
A new F Zero ( though very unlikely)......
A new paper Mario game
A new full scale 3D Mario adventure game
Honorable Mentions:
Zelda: Skyward Sword available via eshop. (Kind of hard to find and cost $45-75 used.... Makes all the sense in the world for nintendo to bring this game to the wii u.)
-Luigis Mansion via eshop
-paper Mario gamecube via eshop

Reznor52

Sportsfan1712

Honestly, I just want something that get's everybody hyped!

Sup

UGXwolf

Bolt_Strike wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

-Didn't they already say they weren't talking about that at E3? Anyways, who wants to bet it has to do with DeNA?

Did they? I must've missed that.

UGXwolf wrote:

-I would hope they show some SFU stuff. I wouldn't get my heart set on a release date. Nintendo doesn't like giving those until a likely date is practically set in stone.

They've already confirmed Star Fox is going to be playable at E3, so it's pretty much a given that we'll see some concrete details.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Devil's Third and FE are the only two iffy ones here. I certainly hope they're going to show more of these two off, but I'd survive, if they skipped FE in favor of a new game, since FE isn't coming out 'til 2016.

Which FE? If? It's going to be out in Japan a week after E3, so it'd be surprising if they have nothing to show from that game. SMT X FE is going to be out in Japan by the end of the year as well, so we'll probably see info on both.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Never heard of it. That's a thing? Cool!

Just revealed today:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/pokemon_super_myster...

UGXwolf wrote:

-Probably; don't get your hopes up; almost definitely; that's probably Mario Sports U.

Intelligent Systems is pretty much always working on something, and we still don't have a 3DS Warioware and a Wii U Paper Mario. I expect both to come out fairly soonish, but since they're already working on two Fire Emblem games, they might do Warioware first.

As for Next Level's game, I doubt it's a sports title, they seem to want to work on bigger IPs. They could be working on Metroid, or possibly a new or revived IP, that would be my guess.

UGXwolf wrote:

-Pokken is already revealed, tho. I suppose they could reveal plans to bring it to console, but otherwise, it's not really a reveal.

Yeah, I meant a Wii U version.

UGXwolf wrote:

Mario seems likely, though not guaranteed. (That would totally explain moving Zelda back, though.)

Depends on what kind of Mario game. If it's a 3DS game or 3D World 2, then it won't take EAD Tokyo 2 too long to make it and we could see it this year. But if it's a collectathon (which is what I'm expecting), they're probably going to want to take their time on it and target late 2016.

UGXwolf wrote:

Metroid seems unlikely, given the timing. Maybe next year.

I'm not so sure. I think Metroid and Mario will release about the same time, but Metroid is one that they'd be more likely to tease this year and fully reveal next year. Metroid is probably the most anticipated unannounced game at this point, so any kind of confirmation that they're working on something would help build hype.

I think you overestimate how long a collectathon takes to make, and haven't they been teasing the next main series Mario since shortly after 3D World's launch? Maybe they'll show both, though. If they're showing Mario, this year, it's coming this year. There's no point in a 1.5 year hype train for Mario, but Metroid could do with that kind of hype. Though that begs the question of who is working on Metroid and what kind of Metroid is it? They'll hype train a 3D Metroid to the moon, but I don't think a 2D Metroid would receive any more resting time than Link Between Worlds did.

I could totally be wrong, but I think if Next Level is doing Metroid, it's gonna be 2D on a handheld, and could very well be the big bang that the 3DS needs to go out with. Might be New 3DS Exclusive, if they really wanna utilize the best graphical capabilities, though. Intelligent Systems is working on two FE's? Do you mean the fact that FE if is actually two games that the US will be getting in one package, or are you counting SMTxFE? I thought Atlus had that pretty well handled, though some oversight from Intelligent Systems wouldn't shock me. Fingers crossed for Paper Mario U, though! (I'm sure they could have both in the works, but one of the two would have to have a small side-team, and if they were doing that with PMU, that'd be a long waiting period for that game. Expected in 2017.)

Beyond that, Camelot could totally be working on a Strikers U or Sluggers U, so Next Level wouldn't have to be the ones on that, though Next Level could also be doing Punch Out U. Geez, lots of possibilities, here. Who's to say Square hasn't opted to help Nintendo with another sports title? (Have I mentioned that I want a Theatrhythm: The Legend of Zelda? Cause I totally do. >w> Not related, but I thought I'd throw that near impossibility out there.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

GrailUK

During E3 I hope the following happens;
1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U
4. An end to poverty and famine.
5. All religions and creeds happily co existing in a peaceful world.

Checks the order of importance

Yep, seems fine.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Zanark

GrailUK wrote:

1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U

Yep, seems fine.

You're dreaming big. I like that.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

SuperWiiU

ShanaUnite wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U

Yep, seems fine.

Yeah, but seriously, that nr.1 is never gonna happen.

Zanark

SuperWiiU wrote:

ShanaUnite wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U

Yep, seems fine.

The end of poverty and famine really is more likely to happen than mother 3.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

UGXwolf

I disagree. I think Mother 3 could totally happen, this year. I really don't see any reason it ever can't happen, and it's not like Nintendo fans aren't hungry for it, and it's definitely not like Nintendo isn't aware of it.

DefHalan

ShanaUnite wrote:

SuperWiiU wrote:

ShanaUnite wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

1.Mother 3 Wii U
2.F-Zero Wii U
3.Vanquish Wii U

Yep, seems fine.

The end of poverty and famine really is more likely to happen than mother 3.

Am I evil because I laughed at how true this is?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

Rumor has it that Retro is working on a new 3D Metroid that allows you to shoot AR enemies outside of the screen, seen here being tested on a cat:

Untitled

NintendoFan64

LztheQuack wrote:

Here's a good reason: https://youtu.be/CePk795Xum4

Actually, I think this could mean it will happen...at least at some point down the road. I doubt that Nintendo would do that joke just to give Mother fans the finger. They aren't THAT cruel...hopefully. Plus there's the fact that he mentioned Starfox, and we're getting Starfox, and the fact that they mentioned it in their digital presentation at a major gaming news event.
Edit: @UGXwolf Wait, that was scripted by Mega64!? I honestly had no idea!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

NintendoFan64 wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Actually, I think this could mean it will happen...at least at some point down the road. I doubt that Nintendo would do that joke just to give Mother fans the finger. They aren't THAT cruel...hopefully. Plus there's the fact that he mentioned Starfox, and we're getting Starfox, and the fact that they mentioned it in their digital presentation at a major gaming news event.
Edit: @UGXwolf Wait, that was scripted by Mega64!? I honestly had no idea!

I could totally be wrong about that. I thought they did, and obviously they would've only scripted the Robot Chicken sections, not the rest of the actual event. But maybe they had nothing to do with it. Maybe they just did the announce video.

Solid_Stannis

FFIV-VI GBA VC
Full cross-system VC compatibility/generally improved VC give-a-crapishness
Twilight Princess HD/3D
Daisy amiibo
Announcement of purchase/retirement of the Xbox line.

I'm the One True King. Always were. Always will be.

3DS Friend Code: 1138-0170-1337 | Nintendo Network ID: AK-1138

UGXwolf

Eh, I don't see a need for that. I think Microsoft's new management is doing a wonderful job with Xbox. Phil Spencer is pretty awesome, too.

ricklongo

LztheQuack wrote:

You know what another "audience member" asked "Reggie" for in that sketch, only to meet a similar fate? A new Star Fox.

EDIT: Here. Around the 2-minute mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQFdltlTAM

Edited on by ricklongo

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

LzWinky

ricklongo wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

You know what another "audience member" asked "Reggie" for in that sketch, only to meet a similar fate? A new Star Fox.

Which was announced in the same conference

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.