Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 321 to 340 of 776

Storytime7

TingLz wrote:

Well, a majority of the criticism is simply a lack of people's preferences anyway (i.e. lack of certain characters, etc.)

Is he immune to criticism? No, nobody is, but said criticisms have to be worded carefully to not sound like a tantrum.

This may be true, but that does not mean all criticism of the franchise should be dismissed like it often is. Smash is a great series, but Sakurai not taking any feedback into consideration most certainly won't help it get even better.

Just to throw out examples of what I would consider reasonable complaints, singleplayer and trophy collecting. I could see why someone might not like single player in Smash because of how little skill it takes to complete the different game modes (spamming works even on higher difficulties), and I could definitely see completionists hating that you can get trophies you already have. Some might feel it makes the game dull and repetitive.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Bolt_Strike

I have a sneaking suspicion that details of the new loyalty program may be revealed at E3. They could talk about it in a Direct, but that might be too early and it would be better to show it off in a larger venue since they have the opportunity. I also think that's when they may announce localizations for Rodea the Sky Soldier and Yokai Watch, since both of those games seem to be coming in the second half of 2015.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

I believe those localizations are already known about though. They may be mentioned though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bolt_Strike

TingLz wrote:

I believe those localizations are already known about though. They may be mentioned though

They've been mentioned, but not formally revealed. They could also give us more specific release dates.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Nintend0Freak

I'm looking forward to another GREAT presentation this year from Nintendo! Last year's presentation really took us by surprise, so I can't wait to see what they have in store for us:

I'd like to see:
More news on -

• Starfox 3D
  • Fire Emblem New
  • Yoshi's Yarn
  • Zelda U

And I just know Nintendo has some tricks up their sleeves for some new games on the 3DS AND Wii U, I really hope they don't focus too much on New 3DS exclusives though, so I'm just praying they don't announce anything else new exclusively on that system... I for one, would love to see Super Mario Galaxy 3/Mario Sunshine on the 3DS/Wii U (preferably 3DS because I feel like 3D Land is so outdated now), and Splatoon IS glorious, imagine seeing something similar to that on the 3DS!

I just know, Nintendo is going to blow us away this year as usual!

Edited on by Nintend0Freak

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano,
The people are talking,
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano
So play on, play on, play on...

Blast

Here are my top 5 hopes...
1: Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem for Wii U is finally shown with gameplay... hopefully a 2015 game but its okay if its 2016
2: Mario Strikers HD or Mario Sunshine HD/sequel for Wii U
3: Metroid for Wii U/F-Zero for Wii U. Please just tease it at least.
4: A game that really needs a remake gets remade for Wii U
5: Mega Man for Wii U because the assets used for him in Smash are amazing and should be used for his own game

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Haru17

Announce that as part of the Nintendo Network unification, digital owners of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate can buy the digital version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for $20 on Wii U.

That and a Wii U with at least 100gb of storage on it.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

iKhan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I have a sneaking suspicion that details of the new loyalty program may be revealed at E3. They could talk about it in a Direct, but that might be too early and it would be better to show it off in a larger venue since they have the opportunity. I also think that's when they may announce localizations for Rodea the Sky Soldier and Yokai Watch, since both of those games seem to be coming in the second half of 2015.

I have a hunch that this will be far more integrated with the eShop. If you recall Iwata mentioned rewarding people who have bought a lot of Nintendo games with consistent discounts. This might be what they replace Club Nintendo with.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Grumblevolcano

Haru17 wrote:

Announce that as part of the Nintendo Network unification, digital owners of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate can buy the digital version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for $20 on Wii U.

I think even 100gb would be pushing it in terms of size. Over half of that would be gone solely from Smash and Xenoblade.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haru17

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

I think even 100gb would be pushing it in terms of size. Over half of that would be gone solely from Smash and Xenoblade.

Anything's better than 32, man.

LzWinky

Haru17 wrote:

Actually it's already unified. Nintendo is giving options for cross-buy already. Problem is that 3DS is too different for cross buy to be universal

Also, just buy an external HD. It will save you more money

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Haru17

TingLz wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Actually it's already unified. Nintendo is giving options for cross-buy already. Problem is that 3DS is too different for cross buy to be universal

Also, just buy an external HD. It will save you more money

The problem is that it's lacking some of the basic functionality that PSN has. Things like logging into your account online, from a computer and (especially) being able to redownload your games from your account to registered devices. It's unfathomably dumb that losing my 3DS would also mean losing my digital games (probably twice the value of the hardware alone).

Bolt_Strike

I don't think I've posted actual speculation on what's going to be shown off here:

-Like I mentioned earlier, they're probably going to show off the new loyalty program.
-Details on Zelda U and Star Fox, including Zelda U's name, release window, and details on the game mechanics.
-Details on Devil's Third
-Dual Metroid release with one 2D style game on 3DS and one Prime style game on Wii U.
-Animal Crossing game for Wii U.
-Some type of collectathon platformer. After 3D World's reception and hints from developers like Microsoft and Playtonic, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo had their own idea on how to bring this genre back (I'm betting on a Rosalina spinoff that serves as a spiritual sequel to Galaxy).
-Announcement for Next Level Games and Retro Studios' games, if not one of the above.
-Wii U version of Pokken Tournament announced
-Localization details for Rodea the Sky Soldier and Yokai Watch
-At least one major 3DS game announced, probably not Pokemon (signs point to there not being a new main series Pokemon game this year).
-Hopefully, at least one surprise.

Honorable mentions:

-Paper Mario for Wii U
-Wario platformer
-Kid Icarus for Wii U
-Duck Hunt (contrary to popular opinion, I don't think this is going to be a Banjo-Kazooie esque reboot, probably something that actually involves shooting).

I would be pretty satisfied with a lineup something like this.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Haru17

I don't think much besides Zelda U's details, name, and release date, something pokemon (either Pokken or 3DS), network account improvements, and something from Metroid is a lock. As much as I love Paper Mario I'm not sure when that'll see the light of day (esp with Miyamoto on the kill switch).

Ljink96

I wouldn't care if all of Nintendo's game data was destroyed by accident, as long as Zelda is still there, I would not care. Well, maybe that's a bit harsh but I need a new console Zelda game. I don't want one, I need one.

Ljink96

Haru17

ljinkakidd wrote:

I wouldn't care if all of Nintendo's game data was destroyed by accident, as long as Zelda is still there, I would not care. Well, maybe that's a bit harsh but I need a new console Zelda game. I don't want one, I need one.

I remember getting fooled by the Zelda Universe april fools' day joke when I was a bit younger. They said that Skyward Sword's development would have to restart because someone got drunk and deleted the files. As if there weren't backup files on local network and cloud servers, lol.

Bolt_Strike

Haru17 wrote:

I don't think much besides Zelda U's details, name, and release date, something pokemon (either Pokken or 3DS), network account improvements, and something from Metroid is a lock. As much as I love Paper Mario I'm not sure when that'll see the light of day (esp with Miyamoto on the kill switch).

I didn't say all of that was a lock, just that they're likely. As far as what's a lock, it'd probably be this:

-Like I mentioned earlier, they're probably going to show off the new loyalty program.
-Details on Zelda U and Star Fox, including Zelda U's name, release window, and details on the game mechanics.
-Announcement for Next Level Games and Retro Studios' games, if not one of the above.
-At least one major 3DS game announced, probably not Pokemon (signs point to there not being a new main series Pokemon game this year).

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I don't think I've posted actual speculation on what's going to be shown off here:

-Dual Metroid release with one 2D style game on 3DS and one Prime style game on Wii U.
-Animal Crossing game for Wii U.
-Some type of collectathon platformer. After 3D World's reception and hints from developers like Microsoft and Playtonic, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo had their own idea on how to bring this genre back (I'm betting on a Rosalina spinoff that serves as a spiritual sequel to Galaxy).
-Hopefully, at least one surprise.

Honorable mentions:

-Paper Mario for Wii U
-Wario platformer
-Kid Icarus for Wii U
-Duck Hunt (contrary to popular opinion, I don't think this is going to be a Banjo-Kazooie esque reboot, probably something that actually involves shooting).

I would be pretty satisfied with a lineup something like this.

Throw in another JRPG for Wii U and this is really nice.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

1. Surprises
2. Surprises
3. Surprises
4. More surprises
5. Another awesome event
6. Not another e3 2008

There, my final wishlist

Jazzer94

Too be surprised 5 or more times In a good way obviously.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.