Wii U Forum

Topic: Your SEARS may have a Wii U for $99.99

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

AuthorMessage

64supermario

1. Posted:

I know this rumor has been going around on the bargain sites, but it was freaking true! I called my SEARS and asked if they had Wii U in stock and said "Oh you mean the one we are selling for $99.99?" Unfortunately, they were out of stock, but if you have a friend that has been on the fence about buying the Wii U now is the time! Seriously, call one near you to find out.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter: bigbossjelly

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

2. Posted:

Canada or USA?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

64supermario

3. Posted:

USA, but might as well try in Canada

Edited on by 64supermario

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

4. Posted:

Something tells me that they're confusing the Wii Mini with the Wii U.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

64supermario

5. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Something tells me that they're confusing the Wii Mini with the Wii U.

On the phone they said Wii U Deluxe bundled with Nintendo Land

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

6. Posted:

I went by to the one nearest me and all they had was the Mario/Luigi one.... Thought it was worth a look- not gonna drive around for it tho. Figured I'd have to go and see for myself, as the guy there had no idea that NintendoLand came with the original Wii U. Considering that they started the Mario/Luigi and Zelda bundles in Sept./Oct. of last year, gonna guess that there's not many of these left over.

Edited on by rockodoodle

rockodoodle