Showing 1 to 20 of 28
1. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 22:56 BST
Mention all 5
Edited on Fri 18th October, 2013 @ 23:16 by Sqirm64
2. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:04 BST
4. A Pile of crap
6. A Pile of Bidoofs u_u
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
3. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:10 BST
1. Wii - (Oh how i love thee' What a wonderful console. Smoochies. )
2. DS Lite
3. '10' piles of crap + being in a poop coma of non-toobular nothingness.
Edited on Sun 20th October, 2013 @ 10:19 by WaveWarlock
Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
4. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:14 BST
1 DS Lite
3 PSP(didn't have it but anything with Monster Hunter has at least one game that's worth it)
4 PS3(I must admit I liked it even being a blind Nintendo fanboy until two years ago, now I'm just a Nintendo fanboy but not blind anymore )
I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
5. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:17 BST
1. Wii (Deal with it.) -_-
4. PSP (Good for hacking)
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
6. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:18 BST
1. Wii (Deal with it.) -_-
4. PSP (Good for hacking)
after seeing this I'll change my list! thanks @ShadowFox254!
2 DS Lite
4 PSP(didn't have it but anything with Monster Hunter has at least one game that's worth it)
5 PS3(I must admit I liked it even being a blind Nintendo fanboy until two years ago, now I'm just a Nintendo fanboy but not blind anymore )
7. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:21 BST
1. Xbox 360
I never had RROD. DS had Meteos, Pokemon, etc...
Edited on Fri 18th October, 2013 @ 23:38 by SCAR392
8. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:29 BST
Um, the OP clearly designated what consoles we can talk about here. And I don't think anybody in their right mind would consider the Game Boy Color in the same generation as the DS and PS3...
9. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:41 BST
@Canis yep but the joke is good! plus GBC is awesome!(when it's not in a bad angle that makes harder to see what's happening in the backlightless screen)
10. Posted: Fri 18th Oct 2013 23:54 BST
Don't have, don't play any of the others.
To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
11. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 00:01 BST
@CanisWolfred Sorry about that. Don't have a 360, so I just wanted to fill the list.
12. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 00:24 BST
4. PSP (only had it for just under a year, and now its almost worthless since I have a Vita, nothing against it)
5. Rock Tunnel without any repels or Flash
Edited on Sat 19th October, 2013 @ 00:24 by Bulbousaur
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
13. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 00:57 BST
5. Mowing the lawn
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
14. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 06:56 BST
5. DOA4 on the Xbox360
6. The 5 seconds of WoW I played one night on my PC
7. Xbox 360
Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe
3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails
15. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 07:17 BST
Edited on Sat 19th October, 2013 @ 07:18 by 8BitSamurai
Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai
16. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 13:09 BST
Last: xbox 360
17. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 13:18 BST
1. PS3 (way ahead of the others)
Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!
Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith
18. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 13:22 BST
1. Xbox 360 (love the controller)
5. PS3 (whoever made the R2/L2 buttons convex instead of concave is stupid. My thumbs would keep slipping off the control sticks, too.)
If the PS3 had the 360's controller, I probably would have switched the two, since that, combined with more of my friends having the 360, meant that I bought basically all 3rd party games on the 360. That's how close together all of these systems are on this list.
Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14
19. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 15:18 BST
20. Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2013 15:24 BST
5. Wii( Really there's a huge distance between the wii and the others, the Wii is the worst console ever to be comercially succesful)