Forums

Topic: Your opinions on Wii U so far

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

WaluigiBag

I LOVE my Wii U! I am a loyal Nintendo fan!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Jamouse

I love the WiiU and I don't even own one.

Jamouse

Kage_88

I've been very happy with my Wii U. Contrary to popular belief, there have been quite a few games released that provide a great amount of content. My library consists of New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, Zombi U, Assassin's Creed 3, Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders 2, Sonic & All-Stars Racing, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Tekken Tag 2 & Trine 2. Also, there is the addictive Miiverse & Wii Street U, as well as the fast Internet browser, the ever-growing eShop library, and the sweet backwards compatibility with my many, many Wii games. There have been a few niggles though, such as the poor battery life for the GamePad, the wonky account system, and the current dearth of new releases.

I will admit too, that I've been using the console to play Xenoblade Chronicles recently. I'm determined to finish that thing!

EDIT: Oh, and I find the Wii U's efficiency regarding power consumption and heat absorbtion to be fantastic. I love how Nintendo took this aspect of the console's design seriously, and avoided simply craming in as much motherboard-melting components like Sony or Microsoft.

Edited on by Kage_88

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.