Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 441 to 460 of 556

Tyranexx

@MaseSco Good to know! Knowing me, I'll start one thing, get sidetracked indefinitely, and then end the session wondering what I started out to do to begin with. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Haha that's exactly what happens to me!

Back on topic - just got Rayman Legends & Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Should be the last physical Wii U titles I get as I have the ones wanted now.

MaseSco

bestfancharles72

My last Wii U purchase is the 32GB Deluxe Legend of Zelda Edition.

bestfancharles72

Switch Friend Code: SW-8016-1421-3828 | 3DS Friend Code: 2938-6688-6641 | My Nintendo: mvowin5477 | Nintendo Network ID: wellspring969

MaseSco

Just nabbed Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii VC & R-Type. Now for Shantae as its on sale XD

MaseSco

bestfancharles72

@MaseSco I purchased a 32GB Wii U Deluxe Zelda Edition with the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Add me on the Wii U.

bestfancharles72

Switch Friend Code: SW-8016-1421-3828 | 3DS Friend Code: 2938-6688-6641 | My Nintendo: mvowin5477 | Nintendo Network ID: wellspring969

MaseSco

@bestfancharles72 I always wanted that GamePad! Could never justify the cost though.
I've added you too - thanks 🙂

MaseSco

Taffy

Time to start this thread all over again. Just bought myself Fifa 13 and NBA 2K13. Soon close to finishing the Wii U collection.

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

embison

Hit up Gamestop's black friday B1G1 sale to get the last four games I really want: Zelda BotW, Mario and Sonic at the Rio Olympics, Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi, Color Splash. All had remained at $30 or $40 used, so above my price range.

With my collection complete, now what? Move on to the games I'm less excited about. Or, I don't know, actually play the games I own

The Wii U is still the world's best console. Buy one today!

Tyranexx

@embison Color Splash, while flawed, is still a decent game IMO. There are definitely some entertaining moments and fun ideas. It mainly gets a bad rap due to some similarities to Sticker Star.

If you also have OCD like yours truly, you'll want to paint ALL THE THINGS.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

gcunit

I think I now have all the games I'd really want in my Wii U collection, having finally just picked up a game that's been on my wishlist pretty much ever since I bought my Wii U but has eluded me, until now:

Untitled

Tilt controls are a bonus I hadn't been aware of (although I wish I could adjust the sensitivity), and it does look very nice, and the sound effects and soundtrack are positives too. Seems to lack an action replay mode which is a bit of a downer, and the crash modelling is a bit underwhelming, but I'm gonna enjoy finally playing through this.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Darknyht

Got to unbox my Wii U to get the final game on the system, Shovel Knight: King of Cards at some point. I really miss the d-pad on the gamepad controller trying to play it last night on the Switch.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

SKTTR

Updated Shovel Knight yesterday on Wii U.

I'm one of those lucky ones that bought Shovel Knight for 14,99€ and got Plague of Shadows, Specter of Torment, King of Cards, and Showdown for free.

King of Cards is fanastic, by the way. Instantly better than all the other campaigns.

And on Wii U it's the best version, thanks to the practical second screen (for quick item/equipment selection) and the buttersmooth digipad, and well, for it being only 14,99€ for everything.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

Has wii U got 3D like the 3DS

Ninfan

Jarester

Ninfan wrote:

Has wii U got 3D like the 3DS

no.. but I think if ur tv has 3d then it does? i forget

Jarester

SKTTR

Only certain Wii U games like Assassin's Creed III have a 3D-TV function.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

Can I get wii games on wii U eshop

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Can I get wii games on wii U eshop

Only some titles on Wii U eshop.
And you have to buy from eshop, not steal them for free.

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter steal wii games, who stealing them and how are they stealing them ?

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
One question from me.

You asked for so many different games on different machines.
Do you really have Wii U, Xbox, Xbox One, other machines mentioned before ?
And why did you keep asking who was playing Online ?
Why don't you just find by yourself and no need to ask who was playing Online ?

And about Wii games on Wii U eshop, you can get the games after you bought from Wii U eshop by purchasing the eshop voucher ($10 / $20/ $35 / $50).
If you think you want All Wii games in one Wii U machine for free without paying (using Homebrew also), what a shame on you. That's called stealing. 😒

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter homebrew does not mean stealing games it 's . People working on games ( making brand new one's ) at home, there not a big software company. They do it for the dreamcast and the zx spectrum has 1000's of homebrew games that are really really good.

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic