Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 441 to 457 of 457

MaseSco

@Tyranexx I just looked, but the closest Europe has is Xenoblade Chronicles for 40%. Thanks though. I do find it odd that the Wii U discounts on My Nintendo last until March 2020. Maybe that's it for Wii U EU? ūü§Ē

(Wii U/3DS) NNID: MaseSco
Feel free to message me for multiplayer - I don't bite. :-) Always keen for some multiplayer

Tyranexx

@MaseSco Ah, my apologies. I'm usually good about checking a user's region when making recommendations, but I neglected to this time. ūüėÖ

The irony is that I'd love that Xenoblade Chronicles discount, but the closest equivalent in NA right now is the more expensive N3DS version. Normally I'd propose a code trade (if that XC discount was for platinum coins), but I don't think that would work due to region locking.

I'll never say never, but for the digital Wii titles, I highly doubt they'll ever be discounted outside of My Nintendo at this point. Discounts are available for roughly three months here, normally added around the beginning of the month, and, if redeemed, the discount can be applied up to a month after redemptions are no longer available.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Haha, no problem.
As for the discount period, it was the same here but for some reason all the ones for Wii U are until 2020 but the 3DS ones still follow the same pattern as NA. Haven't seen any new Wii U discounts for a while too.... #forgotten
I'll probably get XC anyway, but I'll hold out hope for Pandora.

Feel free to message me for multiplayer - I don't bite. :-) Always keen for some multiplayer

Tyranexx

@MaseSco Hopefully it'll come around at some point. I'm mildly tempted by Pandora's Tower too, but I might hold off for now. I have enough backlogged games already. XD

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Ah game backlogs... every gamers bane. I can hold out for a while as I work through mine.

Tyranexx

@MaseSco Heh, same. Truth be told, the backlog is one of the reasons why I don't have a Switch yet....It's only going to grow once I get one. XD

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Haha I know the feeling. I'm still going through Zelda BotW & Mario U on Wii U. Still so so many others to even start.

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Yeah, I'm 35 hours in and only done one dungeon. Been spending most of my time doing side quests and exploration. Great so far though.

1UP_MARIO

Haven’t purchased anything recently but it’s a console me and my family love and gave us hours and hours of fun and we still play.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Tyranexx

@MaseSco Good to know! Knowing me, I'll start one thing, get sidetracked indefinitely, and then end the session wondering what I started out to do to begin with. XD

MaseSco

@Tyranexx Haha that's exactly what happens to me!

Back on topic - just got Rayman Legends & Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Should be the last physical Wii U titles I get as I have the ones wanted now.

bestfancharles72

My last Wii U purchase is the 32GB Deluxe Legend of Zelda Edition.

bestfancharles72

Switch Friend Code: SW-8016-1421-3828 | 3DS Friend Code: 2938-6688-6641 | My Nintendo: mvowin5477 | Nintendo Network ID: wellspring969

MaseSco

Just nabbed Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii VC & R-Type. Now for Shantae as its on sale XD

bestfancharles72

@MaseSco I purchased a 32GB Wii U Deluxe Zelda Edition with the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Add me on the Wii U.

bestfancharles72

Switch Friend Code: SW-8016-1421-3828 | 3DS Friend Code: 2938-6688-6641 | My Nintendo: mvowin5477 | Nintendo Network ID: wellspring969

MaseSco

@bestfancharles72 I always wanted that GamePad! Could never justify the cost though.
I've added you too - thanks ūüôā

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic