Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 241 to 260 of 556

VanillaLake

Yoshi's Woolly World, which I think is the best Yoshi game to date!

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Ralizah

I re-pre-ordered SMM. I just can't wait on this little masterpiece.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

WiiWareWave

I just purchased this from Amazon:

Untitled

It's my first Wii U Pro Controller so I'm looking forward to playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda: Wind Waker HD, and Zen Pinball with a traditional controller when it arrives tomorrow!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Randomname19

Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Ryu_Niiyama

Animal Crossing. Will be buying Rodea on friday.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

VelvetElvis

Just found out that my buddy has a GameCube and controllers just wallering around in his room, so a USB adapter for GameCube controllers is on the way. Our Smash game rises.

VelvetElvis

SCRAPPER392

Just Smash Bros. DLC, upgraded Sin & Punishment N64 to Wii U, Kirby and The Rainbow Curse back in summer. That's about it.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Rexcalibr

The last game I purchased was Yoshi's Woolly World but I will be getting Mario Tennis on digital download when it comes out.

Rexcalibr

Flexbro27

Batman Arkham City Armored Core Edition........great game so far.

Flexbro27

Nintendo Network ID: Flexbro27

KingRobert83

I'm new to the wii u world but my latest
Im saving up for black friday

purchases are :

Batman Arkham City Armored Core
&
Nintendo Land

KingRobert83

rockodoodle

Yoshi, Skylanders Supercharged, Disney Infinity 1.0 (got it on sale), Skylanders 1.0 (also on sale).

rockodoodle

gcunit

Just found out Tesco online offers club card boost on Super Mario Maker. With a price to pay reduced to £8 I could hardly say no...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

ErrantEmbers

Just bought Game & Wario and Wonderful 101. I've played the demo of W101 and enjoyed it so I figure I would like the full game. G&W I actually used to own, sold it for reasons unknown, and here I am buying it again.

ErrantEmbers

gcunit

Lucky enough to have in-laws that insist on throwing money at me for my birthday, so I've just used some to buy Art Academy Atelier from the eshop as have wanted it since ever.

Slightly disappointed on first use though as unless I am mistaken there's no off-screen play i.e. I don't seem to be able to display the subject image on the gamepad, so I need access to the TV to do the lessons.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

shingi_70

The Smash/splat Wii U Bundle.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

VelvetElvis

Picked up Never Alone and Pushmo World as part of NoA's Black Friday sale. I haven't yet played Never Alone, but I've been looking forward to it for a long time.

As my first entry in the series, I'm honestly not digging Pushmo World too much. The puzzles aren't mentally "clicking" with me — I just move stuff until something works, which isn't too fun — and the presentation bothers me. I'm sitting here trying to relax and concentrate on figuring out these puzzles, and we've got marching band music and bike horns blaring. Thinking I might should've spent my money on BoxBoy! instead.

VelvetElvis

Octane

Pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X. Let's see if this game's any good...

Octane

Darknyht

Pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X and picked up Hasbro Family Game Night for Wii used. I was willing to buy something this past weekend but nothing came up that was worthwhile.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

wiiincarthage

Bought Madden NFL 13, Rayman Legends, and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition off eBay today, all new/sealed..

Wii in Carthage - NNID: dave64836

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic