Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 221 to 240 of 556

Reznor52

Latest wii u purchases:
-Earthbound
-Super Metriod
-Zelda:Skyward Sword
Greatest thing about the wii u is when you buy a wii u, you get Nintendo everything( all Nintendo eras)!! Something the ps4/xboxone lacks.

Reznor52

acegibbo

Splatoon for me! I'm planning on Yoshi's Woolly World as well, ang probably Punch Out!! Wii.

Check out VGTribune, as I'm a frequent writer over there! http://vgtribune.com/
Check out Nintendo Podcast System on YouTube (at http://tinyurl.com/qytxrzp) and iTunes!

Nintendo Network ID: acegibbo | Twitter:

SpookyDemi

Nindie Bundle, so... a lot of games! But I like Bit.Trip Runner 2 the most.

SpookyDemi

Nintendo Network ID: So_Spooky | Twitter:

cookiex

Bought both Splatoon and Captain Toad simultaneously last week. Haven't had the time to play much of either game though.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SKTTR

Splatoon and Kirby and the Rainbow-Paintbrush

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

kyuubikid213

My brother's home from college for a few weeks and he's been binging on Justice League on Netflix. I watched a few episodes with him and eventually bought Injustuce: Gods Among Us from the eShop.

I like it. Beat the Campaign after about 4.5 hours and I'll probably be sinking time into that between other games as I clear my backlog. It's the only fighter I have on Wii U aside from Smash Bros.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

UTXGamer

Splatoon.

Planning to get the Smash Bros DLC and will be getting Earthbound Beginnings this week.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

Kami2Kami

Meta Knight amiibo - saw one in a GAME store for £14.99 and snatched it up straight away without thinking. Still BNIB and haven't opened yet as not sure if I want to use it or to collect it.

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

spizzamarozzi

I've just purchased SING PARTY for €7. Yeah, I know.
But I wanted the microphone.
That's because I was looking at the songs on the WiiU Karaoke app from Joysound, and believe it or not the song selection is not half bad. There's a lot of stuff by The Beatles, Blur, Oasis, AC/DC, David Bowie and even a few obvious ones by Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones and The Kinks (though there's no Lola - how can you possibly have karaoke without Lola?!)
Karaoke can be a lot of fun when you're drunk and with friends who like music as much as you do.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Pkmns

Got Wind Waker HD. I still prefer the original graphics, but I'm temporarily moving to another home soon and there's no way I will be able to take the 'Cube or the PC with me, so I'll need that.

Pkmns

Dogorilla

Wii Fit U, but I also pre-ordered Super Mario Maker a few days before.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

larry_koopa

@Pkmns:

Maybe not the graphics, but when I played Wind Waker HD I found that I greatly preferred playing the original with the GameCube controller. I love the Pro Controller in almost every situation, but for some reason I thought the controls were slightly less responsive here than they were in the original. But maybe that's just me lol

Latest Wii U purchase was Smash Bros. Looking to pre-order Yoshi's Wooly World once my local EB Games gets their behinds in gear.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Torterror

A Wii U super mario maker budnle and splatoon.

Torterror

Luna_110

Just today, I preordered Yoshi's Woolly World with the little green yarn amiibo, and also preordered Xenoblade Chronicles X and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

rndethan

I recently pre-ordered Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water Limited Edition. Even though it's kind of expensive to buy ($120 NZD), I'm a physical copy type of person and I know it will be worth it.

Edited on by rndethan

martinskrtel37

larry_koopa wrote:

@Pkmns:

Maybe not the graphics, but when I played Wind Waker HD I found that I greatly preferred playing the original with the GameCube controller. I love the Pro Controller in almost every situation, but for some reason I thought the controls were slightly less responsive here than they were in the original. But maybe that's just me lol

Latest Wii U purchase was Smash Bros. Looking to pre-order Yoshi's Wooly World once my local EB Games gets their behinds in gear.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/wii-u/yosh...

??

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

jariw

WaveBoy wrote:

@martinskrtel37:

Slightly less responsive? They're slightly less responsive because you're now playing your games on an HDTV. Input lag Is the name of the game, this was non existent back on the gamecube with those lag free CRT tube tvs.

There are excellent and bad HDTVs for gaming.
http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/

jariw

Spellbound

Imported Bowser Jr. Amiibo, Tekken Tag, and a white gamecube pad

Spellbound

Nintendo Network ID: AZ_MotherBrain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic