Forums

Topic: Your Guess as to this year's surprise E3 Wii U Announcement(s)

Posts 381 to 400 of 448

Kuksenkov

WebHead wrote:

Can you guys...discuss this somewhere else?

So much this. Where the mods at?

Anyway, the only "realistic" new announcement in my opinion, would be Animal Crossing.

Although just give me release dates for Xenobable, Yoshi, and Fatal Frame, and I'll be happy.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

skywake

Kuksenkov wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Nothing wrong with off-topic. Particularly interesting off-topic that's not vitriolic. But if the topic has gone back on-topic I'm more than happy to take my now not moderately-high-on-Demazin getting-over-the-flu self and not ramble on about what control schemes do what.

You know, go back to having tens of people repeatedly post their largely similar posts. Why they think it's time for a new Metroid or Animal Crossing on Wii U. Rants from those who assume they know what the NX is and their doom and gloom theory on why we'll get nothing. Same old stuff. I'm fine to just sit here and do the same if that's where the topic has gone. I'll happily pad out "Animal Crossing Wii U plz" into long rambly rants if that's what the thread wants.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Grumblevolcano

Whitewatermoose wrote:

skywake wrote:

Kuksenkov wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Nothing wrong with off-topic. Particularly interesting off-topic that's not vitriolic. But if the topic has gone back on-topic I'm more than happy to take my now not moderately-high-on-Demazin getting-over-the-flu self and not ramble on about what control schemes do what.

You know, go back to having tens of people repeatedly post their largely similar posts. Why they think it's time for a new Metroid or Animal Crossing on Wii U. Rants from those who assume they know what the NX is and their doom and gloom theory on why we'll get nothing. Same old stuff. I'm fine to just sit here and do the same if that's where the topic has gone. I'll happily pad out "Animal Crossing Wii U plz" into long rambly rants if that's what the thread wants.

I hope we see both Animal Crossing and Metroid at E3. But, I am curious. What is everyone's most wanted unannounced game for Wii U that is not named Animal Crossing and Metroid?

For me personally, I don't play games much. Only with my son and nephew. I would love a Star Wars game for Wii U or a NBA Jam type game.

I'd rather have a new F-Zero than Animal Crossing and Metroid but seeing as Nintendo's confirmed that's not happening, more DLC for existing games! DLC Packs 3 and 4 for Mario Kart 8, stages and tournament mode for Smash, more maps for Splatoon, etc.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blast

I want the Wii U to get more JRPGs and action games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

UGXwolf

@WhiteWaterMoose I would die if they announced a new Rhythm Heaven for Wii U. I know they won't, but still. Similarly, I would kill for a new Wave Race. Huh... Lots of death here. These games must require a blood sacrifice! goes to find a willing virgin

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

GTWarrior77

A new Punch Out for the Wii U. And how about a new Wario game Nintendo?

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

Bolt_Strike

I'd like to know what's going on with Wario as well, aside from Game & Wario we haven't seen much of him this gen.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Sample_Text

Wasn't the last Wario Land in 2008 or something like that? Yeah I would love the return of that franchise.

Not much to say here. I like Nintendo. That's about it.

bluemage1989

Whitewatermoose wrote:

skywake wrote:

Kuksenkov wrote:

WebHead wrote:

I hope we see both Animal Crossing and Metroid at E3. But, I am curious. What is everyone's most wanted unannounced game for Wii U that is not named Animal Crossing and Metroid?

For me personally, I don't play games much. Only with my son and nephew. I would love a Star Wars game for Wii U or a NBA Jam type game.

I would love a fully licensed NBA Jam style game. I am a big fan of the series. A Mario basketball game on WiiU would be equally awesome and I think it would be a game that could use DLC well in many ways. As for Star Wars I doubt there will be an exclusive but if the official movie tie in game came that would be awesome Animal Crossing is a series I have enjoyed in the past but I think the focus should be on the handheld versions for now as I think for the consoles it needs a few big new ideas and Metroid well I would play the hell out of that but I think I'm in the minority who wouldn't mind if it was like other m or prime. For me assassins Crees rogue coming to WiiU would be nice also

bluemage1989

herrherr

I might pinch out a few tears the size of mango chunks if a new Wario Land game is announced.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." -Salvador Dalí

Zach777

The surprise Wii U announcement is that the NX is actually being released at the end of this year. Surprise!!!!!!!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

DefHalan

Zach777 wrote:

The surprise Wii U announcement is that the NX is actually being released at the end of this year. Surprise!!!!!!!

How is that a Wii U announcement? Unless they also announce major connectivity between tge handheld NX and the Wii U, since NX is most likely a handheld

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Grumblevolcano

DefHalan wrote:

Zach777 wrote:

How is that a Wii U announcement? Unless they also announce major connectivity between tge handheld NX and the Wii U, since NX is most likely a handheld

It wouldn't make sense for the NX to be a handheld unless it's a hybrid. The New 3DS only came out a few months ago so I think if it's not a hybrid it'll be the Wii U's successor.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Zach777 wrote:

It wouldn't make sense for the NX to be a handheld unless it's a hybrid. The New 3DS only came out a few months ago so I think if it's not a hybrid it'll be the Wii U's successor.

But it doesn't make sense for it to be a home console. The Wii U still has major releases planned for it next year (Zelda) and the Wii U has only been on the market for 3 years. Replacing the Wii U this year would be worst than replacing the 3DS this year. But this is a conversation for a different topic lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bolt_Strike

Releasing the NX this year would be too soon, it would give the 3DS and/or Wii U abnormally short lifespans. I know they're not selling that great, but even with that in mind, 2015 is still too soon. My bet is on 2017 for an NX release date, which would give 3DS and Wii U more appropriate lifespans (6 and 5 years respectively). I think the 2015/2016 lineup is going to be the final push for this gen, after this next batch of games developers are probably going to move on to next gen. There's a fair amount of games left for them to make anyway, and I expect most of them to happen before we move on anyway.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

TuVictus

I hope there isn't an awkward drought of nothing between the Wii U and NX like the last year of the Wii's life.

TuVictus

Bolt_Strike

Whitewatermoose wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@WhiteWaterMoose I would die if they announced a new Rhythm Heaven for Wii U. I know they won't, but still. Similarly, I would kill for a new Wave Race. Huh... Lots of death here. These games must require a blood sacrifice! goes to find a willing virgin

Waverace and 1080 boarding could go over great now.

We really need more diverse racing games, it's mainly kart racers and car sims now and those two are similar enough already. It's sad because there's so much more they could be doing with the genre. Wave Race and 1080 Snowboarding would be good, I'd also like to see some kind of footracing game akin to Sonic R, maybe with some modern parkour mechanics thrown in.

Bolt_Strike

Shy_Guy

I know this won't happen,but I can dream... Arkham Asylum,Arkham City,and Arkham Origins pack for Wii U would be nice to have
New Wario Land would be nice too

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

bluemage1989

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Whitewatermoose wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Waverace and 1080 boarding could go over great now.

We really need more diverse racing games, it's mainly kart racers and car sims now and those two are similar enough already. It's sad because there's so much more they could be doing with the genre. Wave Race and 1080 Snowboarding would be good, I'd also like to see some kind of footracing game akin to Sonic R, maybe with some modern parkour mechanics thrown in.

This. This is the game I never knew I needed until now.

bluemage1989

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.