Showing 61 to 80 of 161
61. Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011 04:05 GMT
Ghost Trick, bruh.
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
62. Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011 04:20 GMT
GTA VAssassin's Creed 3
3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
63. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 03:29 GMT
Pikmin 3Smash Bros (Universe or whatever)NSMB MiiA new 3D Mario game, would be cool if it's like the rumored open-world one before E3Star FoxMetroid Prime 4New Super MetroidZelda HDBattlefield 3SkyrimAssassin's CreedAnimal CrossingA new, good Command and Conquer game. That would be just awesome with the tablet.
Some of that is unlikely, but if those were the only games that came to it, it would be far above successful.
Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.
64. Posted: Sat 17th Dec 2011 07:57 GMT
Launch- Portal 3New Super Mario Bros. Mii for eShop (or whatever download service it uses)Battlefield 3Pikmin 3Wii Sports U
A couple months later, in October or November...SkyrimMK U (compatible for local multiplayer with MK7)Metroid R4ZED (clever, huh?) Wii Sports Resort U
3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS![16:48] zezhyrule: what...[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, darkest secrets...
65. Posted: Sat 17th Dec 2011 07:59 GMT
Also, Metroid Prime Trilogy completely remastered in HD w/ new play control and a code for an extra online map for Metroid R4ZED!
66. Posted: Mon 19th Dec 2011 05:43 GMT
This is my dream list of launch games:
1. New Super Mario Bros. Mii, with a level editor (the touchscreen would be perfect for this, look at the "Mario vs DK" games for an example)2. F-Zero HD (controller displays race position, mini-map, etc.)3. Wii U Sports (with the golf controls that were shown in the E3 video)4. Pokemon Trading Card Game (2 players, each player's deck is displayed on their own controller)5. Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game (same concept as above)6. Burnout (the rearview mirror is shown on the controller)7. Pikmin (the controller displays an overhead view of the entire surrounding area, and shows locations of enemies, objects, ship parts, etc.)8. uDraw-style game, made by Nintendo (similar to the Link drawing that was shown in the E3 video)9. Madden (stat tracking, play-calling, etc. is shown on the controller)10. Wii U Board Games (similar to the Othello game that was shown in the E3 video)
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
67. Posted: Mon 19th Dec 2011 14:01 GMT
Wow, you really thought this out.
"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."
68. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 03:07 GMT
A game like Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.Custom RoboMother 4Balloon FightIce ClimbersExcitebots sequelMario Hoops (Mario Sports Mix was okay, but hoops 3-on-3 was better imo)Pokemon Stadium 3Final Fantasy Crystal ChroniclesWario World 2 (or Wario Land 6)WarioWareChibi RoboMario KartMario TennisMario GolfBattalion Wars 3Viewtiful Joe 3Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2Monster HunterBomberman ReturnsStar Fox
Aaaand, Yoshi's own game... Yoshi's Island 3, si?
69. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 03:24 GMT
1. Super Smash Bros. 42. That HD Zelda game3. F-Zero4. WarioWare
If this was all announced for launch, I would pre-order the Wii U in an instant.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
70. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 03:30 GMT
Screen Fades to Black
Exclusive to the eshopWayfoward X Nintendo Metroid Dread.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Twitter: senza_titolo
71. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 03:36 GMT
Ugh.... REALLY not sure I'd get behind a Wayforward Metroid game.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
72. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 03:38 GMT
i just thought of fire emblem id love to see that as launch or something soon after
73. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 04:30 GMT
That aliens game show me they do it.
74. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 04:34 GMT
A Mario game and a Zelda game.
Yeah I know, not very likely
But one can hope
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
75. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 04:55 GMT
seriously, where is it?
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
All you people want sequels...how 'bout good new nintendo franchises?
76. Posted: Tue 20th Dec 2011 19:58 GMT
2 words (As long as there's possible Wii nunchuck and remote support, and I don't care what amazing, mind blowing subtitle Nintendo promotes as a successor): Kid Icarus!
3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg
77. Posted: Sun 25th Dec 2011 11:52 GMT
3D advance wars
78. Posted: Sun 25th Dec 2011 13:01 GMT
Starcraft Wii U and other RTS's will fit so great. Also, it has to have every third party franchise that skipped Nintendo on year one - GTA, Assassin's Creed, Arkaham City (confirmed), Portal , and so on.
Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.
79. Posted: Sun 25th Dec 2011 13:02 GMT
this will be awesome on the 3DS.
80. Posted: Sun 25th Dec 2011 13:17 GMT
Okami New super mario bros. wii u Smash Bros. Wii u Assassins creed Ghost Recon Metroid Prime Star Fox
I am currently playing Sonic Generations, Sonic transformed, Runner 2, and The Last Story.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi,
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046
Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees