Forums

Topic: Your Dream Wii U Games Line-Up

Posts 141 to 159 of 159

Vincent294

I've heard some people want F-Zero back. Obviously, I haven't seen enough support for a new retail release...but a new Wii U eShop offering? Yeah, there's enough support for that. That would be nice. It's an okay game (GBA port to 3DS version). I'd like to see a full 3DS eShop one as well.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

erv

VincentV wrote:

I've heard some people want F-Zero back. Obviously, I haven't seen enough support for a new retail release...but a new Wii U eShop offering? Yeah, there's enough support for that. That would be nice. It's an okay game (GBA port to 3DS version). I'd like to see a full 3DS eShop one as well.

Erm, have you played gx? It sort of blows everything out of the water. By the way, the sprite f-zero's don't really catch any of my interest. FzeroGX is, however, a masterpiece and a natural pacemaker at that. One of the best gamecube games released.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

shingi_70

Star Fox by Retro. It would a combination on a Third Person Shooter with action game. Think Vanquish mixed with Baynetta for a mix of playstyles. It would take the zelda formula and put it bye planet with the ship being a huge hub world. Throw in space battles like the ones from Halo Reach and you got my game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

erv

Oh and forgot to post my wants for the wiiU:

• Monster Hunter Awesome Edition, with of course better online, more online, incremental updates, etc.
  • Wind Waker 2. I want to sail VAST oceans in a teeny boat again, with more to do than any zelda ever had.
  • F-zero GX Even Faster Edition
  • Stuff like kingdoms of amalur
  • Any game that isn't green for the coolness of it
  • No More Heroes
  • Super Smash Bros with incremental online updates (characters mostly)
  • Prey 2 or something like it
  • I wish Journey wasn't a ps3 exclusive
  • Little Kings Story
  • Surprise me
  • Surprise me
  • Surprise me

Yep.

shingi_70

Wind Waker 2 already happened. its phantom hourglass.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

erv

shingi_70 wrote:

Disagree. Nowhere near the scope, feel or scale a home console version could have - it was a totally different beast. I know they thought that technically the style was suited to a ds, but put it back on a console powerhouse like the wiiU and watch the magic happen.

Whopper744

erv wrote:

VincentV wrote:

Erm, have you played gx? It sort of blows everything out of the water. By the way, the sprite f-zero's don't really catch any of my interest. FzeroGX is, however, a masterpiece and a natural pacemaker at that. One of the best gamecube games released.

Yeah. The SNES one was ok for it's time (Not much to do on it looking back). The 64 Fzero turned out pretty good. The GBA one was sort of ok as well (I missed Captain Falcon). But, GX for the gamecube was one of my favorite racing games ever. Good controls, many interesting characters, nice difficulty levels, and an added story mode along with it. Not to mention the unlockable characters from the arcade game.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

19Robb92

I know I'm allowed to dream but I prefer doing more realistic lists anyway. My list would be:

No More Heroes 3
Pikmin 3
New Super Mario Bros. Mii
WiiU Sports
Little King's Story 2

That'd be a lot more than enough for me at launch.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

shingi_70

erv wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Disagree. Nowhere near the scope, feel or scale a home console version could have - it was a totally different beast. I know they thought that technically the style was suited to a ds, but put it back on a console powerhouse like the wiiU and watch the magic happen.

From a story standpoint it is Wind Waker 2.

Also as good as wind waker would look in HD i'm tired of that art style and want something closer to the orginal concept art of the first game.

WAT!

misswliu81

shingi_70 wrote:

Star Fox by Retro. It would a combination on a Third Person Shooter with action game. Think Vanquish mixed with Baynetta for a mix of playstyles. It would take the zelda formula and put it bye planet with the ship being a huge hub world. Throw in space battles like the ones from Halo Reach and you got my game.

sounds cool, i liked vanquish and bayonetta so this idea would work well.

misswliu81

GameInfinite

Aliens:Colonal Marines
Assassin's Creed 3
Batman:Arkham City
a New Battlefield
Darksiders 2
a New Dirt
Dragon Quest online
new Formula One
Killer Freaks from Outer Space
Lego City Stories
Ninja Gaiden 3
Rabbids
Super Mario
NSMBMii
SSB4

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Chrno-x

Assassin's Creed 3
No More Heroes 3
Metro Last Light
Pikmin 3
Baten Kaitos 3 (or whatever Monolith Soft are making now on Wii U)
Dragon Quest X
Shenmue 1,2 remakes and Shenmue 3 (that's right i like dreaming :])
New Zelda (maybe in Wind Waker or Skyward Sword style but I hope they'll surprise me)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII / Final Fantasy XV
Phantasy Star Online 2
New Metroid (in Other M style)
Fallout 4
new Elder Scrolls
new StarFox Adventures
new Harvest Moon
new title from the Vanillaware developer (they created Muramasa)
new titles from Mistwalker!
new Fatal Frame that will reach Europe

And mostly I really will be happy if the rumour about 3 whole new IP's from Nintendo will be true (and I really hope they aren't some Wii Sports/Music stuff)

Edited on by Chrno-x

Nintendo "He with the best games wins"

3DS FC:
Wii FC: 7964-7540-9921-2263
MH3 ID: 12K3UQ name: Chrno
Gamertag: Chrno X360

Henmii

Personally I would love to see more 3D free-roaming platform/adventure games. They have become pretty rare on Nintendo-consoles. New super mario bros wii, Wario shake dimension, Dkc returns, Kirby epic yarn, Kirby's adventure wii, they are all fun games (though some more then others) but I still would love to see a fully 3D Warioland, or a fully 3D Yoshi's island, or Kirby. Or a Zelda-like Kid icarus!

I guess sidescrollers are easier for Nintendo to make fun, but I guess you can still do a lot of new things in the free-roaming area! In the past we had Rareware! Banjo Kazooie and Tooie where a nice addition to, lets say, Mario 64. I want more free-roaming adventures/platformers!

Henmii

shingi_70

A 3D Kirby game.

WAT!

Waluigi21

Donkey Kong
A new instalment of Mario Galaxy
A Mario RPG which contains most of the mario characters.
A Mario sports game which includes: Mario Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, and Mario Sluggers all with unique story lines and many modes
Fire Emblem
A Pokemon RPG
Metriod Prime
Sonic
Megaman
A Waluigi Adventure game, Of course i have given thought into this, a game like mario 64 into relevance of style.
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart- Minus the tricks, i really didn't enjoy that in the Wii version and wish it was removed
F-Zero
Star Fox
Pac man Adventure
Mega Man & Bomberman combined into one game
A final Fantasy
and Earthworm jim open world third person shooter( I know i am Dreaming)

Waluigi21

Reala

Something Zelda and something Final Fantasy(not chronicles or rhythm based)

Reala

SonyFACE

Ghost Recon Online
Metroid Prime 4
Mario Kart X (I'll just call it that for now)
Project C.A.R.S.
Conduit 3
F-Zero
Kid Icarus
3D Mario
Dirt

Edited on by SonyFACE

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

Mandoble

Something that doesnt end with a number. Just new IPs only, oriented for the very opposite of Wii typical user base, no more parties, no more casuals, no more 2D platformers, no more gimmicking, no more dancing, no more singing. For all of these we already have the Wii.

Mandoble

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.