Wii U Forum

Topic: Your Dream Wii U Games Line-Up

Showing 101 to 120 of 161

AuthorMessage
misswliu81

misswliu81

101. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well its horrible in a good way. Its like a B-movie Uncharted.

come to think of it, it does remind me of uncharted, looks-wise. good call on that one.

misswliu81

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

102. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well its horrible in a good way. Its like a B-movie Uncharted.

That's what I keep hearing and that's why I want it so bad.:(

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

103. Posted:

misswliu81 wrote:

i don't know if this game ever got released for the wii, but if not, it needs to be ported over for the wii U:
http://wii.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/02/disaster_day_of_c...

i saw the trailer on youtube and it looked great. i was surprised it came from monoilith soft/ nintendo.

It was released in Europe but not America.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
misswliu81

misswliu81

104. Posted:

[quote=misswliu81]

mariofanatic128 wrote:

It was released in Europe but not America.

it must be still available to buy on amazon. i couldn't find it in HMV, game.

misswliu81

AuthorMessage
SunnySnivy

SunnySnivy

105. Posted:

I want Zelda. No Zelda, no sale. When Zelda comes out then I will buy it. So it's a given that I'm not buying on launch. (I said the same thing about the 3DS, though.)

After that, I'm not sure. Fire Emblem and a new Mario would make me very happy, and Mario is a given. I've always wanted to see a remake of Kirby Air Ride with online play, and obviously a new Mother game. But who am I kidding.... those two will never happen.

Edited on by SunnySnivy

http://backloggery.com/naviloveslink

AuthorMessage
bro2dragons

bro2dragons

106. Posted:

I only have one game to add, and I cannot stress enough the ferocity of the fanboy heart attack I'd have if it were announced.

Beyond Good and Evil 2

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

AuthorMessage
RYBlast

RYBlast

107. Posted:

LordTendoboy wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

They should put those Mii tech demo games and put them into one game that would be packaged with the console. I can see it attracting casuals quite well, and it seems fun. :3

Kind of like Wii Play and Wii Sports? Those were basically tech demos that were packaged in a retail game.

Yes, and both are very fun games. Well, at least Wii Sports is.

RYBlast

Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Mahemoth

Mahemoth

108. Posted:

I would like 2 add:
Battalion Wars - I would love that game with the wii u possibilities
Monsterhunter
Billy Hatcher and the Giant freaking Egg

Edited on by Mahemoth

Mahemoth

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
GameLord08

GameLord08

109. Posted:

Apart from the usual blarmy of Mario, Mario Kart and Zelda, I'd really like to see:

• A new Final Fantasy game. (Something along the successful lines of FFXIII. Preferably with an awesome online multiplayer mode. :O )
  • A new Fire Emblem game.
  • A new Elder Scrolls game succeeding Skyrim. (Yes, this is very hopeful, but it'd be awesome. :D )
  • A new Monster Hunter game. (Totally yes. I'd love if it also came with expanded multiplayer. :D )
  • A new F-Zero game. (I'd love to try the series.)
  • A totally new IP on Wii U.

A few new IP concepts I'd love to see:

• An MMO sim game, Mii-themed, where you live in a virtual sim world, and can customise your Mii, house, interact with others, go out and all that jazz. It could have a certain place to create themed lobbies for certain groups. Like how the Communities work for MK7, with groups.
  • A game concept where there's a compilation of mini-games designed specifically for the Wii U tablet, within a bigger sort of exploration game on the main TV screen. No, not WarioWare style, and no, not Mii style.

Yeah, this'd be a dream within a dream within a dream, if this all happened. :D

GameLord08

AuthorMessage
zezhyrule

zezhyrule

110. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

• A new Final Fantasy game. (Something along the successful lines of FFXIII. Preferably with an awesome online multiplayer mode. :O )

Hahahahaha

Wait, you weren't joking? :P

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
WhiteTrashGuy

WhiteTrashGuy

111. Posted:

STAR FOX, SNATCHER Remake, BG&E 2, KINGDOMS OF AMALUR: RECKONING, SKYRIM, F-ZERO.

You havn't seen BAD BOYS 2 ???!!

AuthorMessage
zezhyrule

zezhyrule

112. Posted:

On a serious note, I would only buy a Wii U on launch if a MH game was announced for launch.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

113. Posted:

Boktai 1-3 HD collection/Lunar Knights 2
Untitled
(On second thought, those would go better on 3ds)

For Wii U, I'd like to see a more "violent" pokemon (Read Pokemon Adventures the manga and you will understand)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

114. Posted:

Wii U
Star Fox, Mario Platform, Smash Bros, Paper Mario, Legend of Zelda,Pokemon,Donkey Kong Country Return 2, Mario Kart, Pikimin 3, 2d mario, 2d zelda

Wii U ware
Runner 2, World of Goo 2, Sonic.

Wii U VC
Zelda WW, Earthbound, Metal Slug 3-6, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Star Fox Adventures, Mario Party 3-7, FZero, Smash Bros Melee, Paper Mario TYD, Mario Kart DD, Warioland, 1st party unreleased titles ( yeah right ) and many imports.

Ps more than 3/4 of these titles wont come out of course! Thats would be crazy!!

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Wiiner1

Wiiner1

115. Posted:

@SunnySnivy So I'm not the only one who wants online kirby air ride:)

WII U ID: Coming soon
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

AuthorMessage
BenAV

BenAV

116. Posted:

Wiiner1 wrote:

@SunnySnivy So I'm not the only one who wants online kirby air ride:)

Count me in!

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
SomeBitTripFan

SomeBitTripFan

117. Posted:

Fire Emblem
Zelda
Metroid
Runner 2
Rez HD
Child of Eden
The New Orange Box
Pikmin 3
THE NEW IP

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage
GameLord08

GameLord08

118. Posted:

Oh, yeah, I think I'd like to add a few more to my previous list. :O

• A new Animal Crossing game. (This is bound to happen. There's always one on every new console. DS, Wii, 3DS...)
  • A new Pokémon game. (Not that Rumble Blast blarmy, preferably like Crystal or Black/White. Just even better, if possible. :O )
  • A new card-dueling game, with online multiplayer. (Hopefully utilising NFC. Yu-Gi-Oh! or Magic: The Gathering aren't bad choices.)
  • An expanded FPS shooter. (Preferably with an online mode relevantly similar to Team Fortress 2.)
  • Some awesome game from Valve.

Other stuff:

• The ability to download GCN games from the online store. (Which I'm still gunning for to be called the uStore, for some reason. :O )
  • If the above happens, hopefully Kirby Air Ride, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and the original Animal Crossing will be part of the software library.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

AuthorMessage
Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan

119. Posted:

A Star Wars game that covers every movie(Episode 1 to 6) and with the actual character models,no more legos and no more clone wars games please Lucas or whoever does the games.

A Pokemon game like the Gamecube games,except you can capture pokemon outside of being only "dark pokemon",speaking of pokemon,i would like a Pokemon Stadium like the N64 games,with updated graphics and pokemon from all the various generations.

A Kingdom Hearts 1,2 and Birth By Sleep port.

and the obligatory Call of Zelda Modern Hyrule,the sequel to Link's Crossbow Training.

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

120. Posted:

Pikmin 3
New Super Mario Bros. Mii
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Some sort of Pilotwings(think about the remote)
Some sort of action racer
MK Wii U coming out in less than 6 months
Wii U eShop, in which case some classic games and a few GCN games would be nice, maybe even some N64 games and some classic SEGA, Mario, Link, and Pac-Man(sorta lame to make an all out video game for the original pac-man nowadays),and one or two huge 3DS eShop hits
Some sort of Animal Crossing that can be interactive with Animal Crossiing 3DS, but I'd give it until at least 6 months after launch, 3DS Animal Crossing would have practically JUST come out.
Some sort of action shooter- a new Star Fox would be great
A casual Wii U Sports, possibly bundled with the system, then again, Wii Sports is like the best selling video game of all time, they might just sell it
Finally, a minigame game. Mario Party 10 or 11(they might make one for 3DS), Wii U Party, or some new minigame or party game. If they made a Wii U party that would be great. Here is the perfect line-up, and with a few third party games, it'll be the best line up EVVER!!!!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: