Forums

Topic: your 2013 predictions

Posts 1 to 20 of 54

KAHN

any predictions you've got for the gaming industry this year? release dates, unveiling of titles, unveiling of... whatever! predictions? in here!

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

CrazyOtto

I predict the first Mario spin off game will be revealed at a Nintendo Direct in February.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

KAHN

yeah, i can imagine that happening. i'm thinking ninty's going to tease us a little more with Zelda U, maybe in the middle of the year. not screenshots or anything, but maybe it's place in the timeline, maybe something else.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Mieu-Fire

my predition for 2013 is im buying pokemon Y and picking chespin

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Edward_J_Grug_III

Metroid will be announced at E3.

Mario Kart is also quite likely.

I doubt there will be ZeldaU announced till the following E3.

My big hope, though I don't know how likely it is, is that there will be an Endless Ocean U announced - Can't think of a more perfect fit for the Wii U.

Edward_J_Grug_III

MrWalkieTalkie

A new Star Fox for Wii U feels very likely!
Also a new Kirby for 3DS
And a new Zelda for 3DS as well.
And hopefully Nintendo will announce that Gamecube games will become downloadable each week throughout summer!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

kkslider5552000

-Wii U Virtual Console will be a lot of the focus for Nintendo for the Summer
-a few minor improvements for eShop
-Either the Lego GTA or Wonderful 101 will be one of the most critically-successful games on the Wii U, if not in general. Leaning towards Wonderful 101 if Pikmin 3 somehow disappoints
-A Nintendo Land relevant series other than Mario and Zelda will get a new Wii U game released this year.
-new Kirby spinoff game
-Wii U Zelda and Mario announced, none of which will come out this year
-instead we get a new Mario Golf released this year. I'm in the minority that approves of these last 2 ideas happening.
-Wii U gets a lot of ports of downloadable games and a couple of big HD ports (mainly the inevitable next CoD/AC). Decent amount of HD ports in general.
-Retro announces 2 new games

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Drobotic

Zelda U needs to happen.Same thing with GTA V.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Edward_J_Grug_III

Maybe a new Donkey Kong Country?

I'd rather a 3D Kong game like Donkey Kong 64, but I think DKCU is more likely.

I think Kirby is likely to have a break this year after such a busy year last year, though I'd love another Epic Yarn.

Edward_J_Grug_III

shingi_70

Nintendo being bought by Disney.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MAB

DarkKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Nintendo being bought by Disney.

Star Fox Episode VII!

When you put it that way, Nintendo being bought by Disney sounds like the best thing ever.

Disney Megadrive/SNES would be all mine... MINE... errr! ours yeah I mean ours

MAB

KingDunsparce

The apocalypse.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KingDunsparce

kkslider5552000 wrote:

-Wii U Virtual Console will be a lot of the focus for Nintendo for the Summer
-a few minor improvements for eShop
-Either the Lego GTA or Wonderful 101 will be one of the most critically-successful games on the Wii U, if not in general. Leaning towards Wonderful 101 if Pikmin 3 somehow disappoints
-A Nintendo Land relevant series other than Mario and Zelda will get a new Wii U game released this year.
-new Kirby spinoff game
-Wii U Zelda and Mario announced, none of which will come out this year
-instead we get a new Mario Golf released this year. I'm in the minority that approves of these last 2 ideas happening.
-Wii U gets a lot of ports of downloadable games and a couple of big HD ports (mainly the inevitable next CoD/AC). Decent amount of HD ports in general.
-Retro announces 2 new games

Yeah! Mario Golf is amazing. Well, I've only tried the GCN
And I hope Pikmin 3 won't disappoint. Not only am I named after Pikmin, but Nintendo has been developing this game for forever.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Hokori

Platinum making a Mystery of the Murasame sequel with lots o blood and sexy kimono girls in it :F:

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

ShadJV

I find realistic predictions boring, especially since I'd rather developers surprise me with the unexpected than do what the average consumer could predict. So my predictions will be things I don't actually expect:

-Two Zelda 3DS titles that tie hand in hand in a similar way to Oracle of Ages and Seasons. Unlike Ages and Seasons, these titles will be in full 3D instead of top down. They will release in September and can be purchased for $40 separately or a bundle of both for $70.
-Zelda Wii U will be announced at E3 though it will not arrive until late 2014. It will be the largest Zelda title to date with a deep item upgrade system. It will be supported with DLC post release in the form of special episodes relating to the story and containing bonus areas and dungeons. These episodes will not be finished until after the game is released, some will be free but most will be paid.
-A new Metroid game for the 3DS that will be the first new side scrolling Metroid game since Fusion.
-Some big surprises for Smash Bros including a release date of late 2014.
-Nintendo Land 2 for Holidays 2013. It will feature updated games from the first title as well as completely new minigames, as well as being continually updated with DLC (both more minigames and more stages for existing minigames).
-3D Mario titles for the Wii U and 3DS, they will connect in some way and come Holidays 2013.
-Star Fox Wii U and F-Zero Wii U both announced at E3 for 2013.
-A 3DS reboot of Balloon Fighter.
-Mother Trilogy Edition released on the eShop for both 3DS and Wii U.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

skywake

My (educated?) guesses for 2013:
3DS

• 3DS Zelda
  • Zelda remake... either Majora's Mask or LttP, likely on 3DS

Wii U

• Wii U VC early in the year... March or so
  • Mario Kart U late in the year
  • 3D Mario title
  • Something from Retro studios

teasers but for late 2014 release

• Zelda U
  • Smash Bros

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

SCRAPPER392

Pretty much one of these being announced:
1. F-Zero
2. Starfox
3. 3D Mario
4. Wii Fit U
5. Panarama View
6. Bayonetta
7. Smash Bros.
These are for Wii U only obviously. Honestly, they haven't released any games from their main franchises(on consoles) in forever besides Mario and Zelda, so there's a HUGE chance IMO that at least one of these will happen. Just more details and such for the ones already announced...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.