Forums

Topic: You owe yourself a Wii U

Posts 121 to 140 of 236

CanisWolfred

kyuubikid213 wrote:

The more time you spend with something, the more you learn about it. The first time ANYONE watches a movie, they watch the movie, but they don't notice all the little details here and there. Subtle touches that make the movie better, quick Easter eggs, and careful attention to detail. NO ONE does that, but if you're so mentally gifted that you can, more power to you.

So I'm not qualified to talk about something unless I'm an expert on every little minutiae that something has to offer? Good to know 99.9% of everyone needs to just keep their mouth shut because they don't have a PhD in everything.

And again, if the differences are so subtle that you have to have used the Wii U for hours on end to even notice a difference, is it really that big a deal?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mipaol

CanisWolfred wrote:

And again, if the differences are so subtle that you have to have used the Wii U for hours on end to even notice a difference, is it really that big a deal?

lol look at how heated people get over a difference in resolutions.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

AlexSays

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Who even licks flagpoles?

Possibly the thread creator

On topic I think I owe myself a better way to spend 300 bucks

AlexSays

CanisWolfred

mipaol wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

lol look at how heated people get over a difference in resolutions.

True, but unless they've a million movies in a bunch of different resolutions, they're obviously not qualified to be able to talk about it. :V

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jazzer94

AlexSays wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Possibly the thread creator

On topic I think I owe myself a better way to spend 300 bucks

Some are just like that they want to taste everything.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Reala

kyuubikid213 wrote:

That's possibly the greatest thing that has ever been asked on this site.

If you or someone you know is a flagpole licker why not share your story with us, perhaps your flagpole was on the receiving end of a licking and you'd like to tell us about it; please do!!!

Edited on by Reala

Reala

kyuubikid213

@CanisWolfred
Look, if you're going to be silly about this, then I'm done.

No. You aren't qualified to talk about something if you aren't properly familiar with it. The internet and every other person in the world will verbally crucify you for doing so. If I talk about how Titanfall is just another first person shooter because of a first impression, everyone will attack me for not knowing the ins and outs of the game.

But you're just going to say, "Well, you wouldn't know unless you've played a million first person shooters or spent the entire generation playing Titanfall," so I'm done.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

mipaol

But Titanfall is just another first person shooter, and without offline content it will be even less once the servers inevitably shut down.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

mamp

No the OP owes me a Wii U. That troll.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

2Sang

@caniswolfred. That's my point. Why should I have to play a wii u for hours on end to even notice a difference when previous systems you could pick up in 5 minutes. Wii sports, Mario kart, smash, plenty of others you could get the gist in 15 minutes. I guess it's just nintendrones grasping for straws

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

tl;dr but as much as judging a game in 15 minutes is a bad idea, certain games need to learn how to have better first impressions with gameplay and Wii U is below average by Nintendo standards in this regard

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

I dunno about hours on end. It didn't take me nearly that long to develop an opinion about the Gamepad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AlexSays

Jazzer94 wrote:

lol that could get you in trouble

AlexSays

LzWinky

I think the Gamepad is awesome. It has a built-in remote and off-TV play. That's all I needed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

Definitely the best feature of the game pad is the fact that you can take it away and still play. They need to revise it though such as the frame rate when using 2 pads and they still need a game that makes it vital for game play because it still feels like a gimmick

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

I dunno about hours on end. It didn't take me nearly that long to develop an opinion about the Gamepad

Then what you're saying is my opinion is valid because you only need a few hours worth of playing to develop an opinion for it.

AlexSays

Best part of the gamepad is that you can take it away from the Wii U.. there's some sort of poetic irony in there.

AlexSays

MikeLove

AlexSays wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

lol that could get you in trouble

Untitled

MikeLove

sub12

2Sang wrote:

Definitely the best feature of the game pad is the fact that you can take it away and still play. They need to revise it though such as the frame rate when using 2 pads and they still need a game that makes it vital for game play because it still feels like a gimmick

I think one of the problems though is Nintendo has also marketed Wiimotes and the Pro Controller on a consistent basis with the Wii U, in fact, the Pro Controller is easily my method of choice. It's kinda hard going uber gamepad centric without cutting the other two options out of the equation.

sub12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.