Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 721 to 732 of 732

TriforceCake

@Megumi: I agree that the first special stage was the worst, it's easier when you are two

@Tsurii: Oh, thanks, now I have more to look forward to.

TriforceCake

TriforceCake

@MasterWario: I hoped it would be like Donkey Kong Country Returns, that game had S stages too called "Temples" in each world and after beating last world, you unlocked a much harder mode

TriforceCake

jariw

TriforceCake wrote:

@MasterWario: I hoped it would be like Donkey Kong Country Returns, that game had S stages too called "Temples" in each world and after beating last world, you unlocked a much harder mode

The Boss Tent is the hard mode for the bosses.

jariw

Sparx

I played through each stage with no badges for my first go, trying to collect as much as I could, later attempts I used badges since I didn't feel like replaying the same level over and over looking for a stamp, and that last level, it was amazing

My avatar is from here

TriforceCake

I'm done with everything on this game, completed by 100%. If you guys got any questions or anything, I'll be glad to answer them

TriforceCake

Mineral

@TriforceCake: I'm curious, how long did it take you to 100% the game ?

I got to the end of world 3 while 100% each world before Xenoblade X consumed all my gaming time.
I'm planning to go back to it once I 100% Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon which should be in a few days.

Mineral

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1877-1442

TriforceCake

@Mineral: It's hard to say because I never played this game constantly, was forced to wait for my friend to come visit me every time for the reason that we went through it together which could be weeks in between and we tried to enjoy every level as much as possible so we took our time but it was quite easy when playing two. If you want to do 100% then I suppose it will take a couple of days depending on how good you are and how fast you find everything in each level 'cause some stamps or flowers are hard to find.

TriforceCake

NintendoByNature

Pretty late to the party and I'm sure I'm on the only few people just playing this. But the game is super laggy and I never notice anything like that. I looked it up and read you have to keep your gamepad on while playing with a pro controller ( which I'm doing now). Kind of a bummer if you want to prolonge your gamepad life. I tested it and sure enough no lag with the gamepad on.. Anyone know why it's like that?

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@p0cketpingp0ng I found that it only lags if I'm not using the game pad and the pad screen is turned off. It happens all the time that way.

NintendoByNature

gcunit

@NintendoByNature Never heard of this issue before. I'll see if I can replicate it on mine - good excuse to charge up my pro controller as I normally just play on the Gamepad.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoByNature

@gcunit yea let me know. Sunsy informed me it happened with them too after I found the issue.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic