Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 481 to 500 of 732

DoctorOverbuild

Wow the game sounds perfect for me to complete! My blue and pink yarn yoshi's are here from Shop to but the limited edition amiibo pack from Amazon is coming later today (yes I know it's very late/early haha) the amiibo are just teasing me! Can someone tell if the amiibo functionality is good? And also if I should use it every level?

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Budda

@DoctorOverbuild
It's rather.. bothering. But if you see a secret area you don't know how to get there, you can use the second Yoshi and throw them over there. I had that situation. There probably was a "normal" way to get it, but I just used it anyway. lol^^
Or.. If you get stuck somewhere. That happened to me. I got stuck between two movable objects. I couldn't jump out.. It was too high. I was confused. Faulty design?; or was there a way out?... Anyway. I used a Poochy Power Badge to get out. But the second Yoshi would help you as well.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

norwichred

Downloading this as we speak. My first amiibo (green yarn Yoshi) is not meant to arrive until next Saturday though will probably have beaten the game by then

norwichred

cloudrunner64

Ok. Saw some people on miiverse complain of lag when you turn the gamepad off and use a different controller so i thought i would test it. Same thing happened to me. The game pauses intermittently as you're trying to play.

What's happening at Nintendo?? Nobody tested all the controller options before they put it out there?
Lets hope they fix it.

PSN cloud_runner64

DoctorOverbuild

Ahh Amazon bring my game now! I personally like the gamepad so I'll be using that! Gotta say in glad to have all three yarn amiibo!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

luisesteban

This game is already out in europe? Why no in NoA? there is no point in that.

luisesteban

jump

luisesteban wrote:

This game is already out in europe? Why no in NoA? there is no point in that.

The two theories are it's either to make sure there's enough Amiibo stock for the game's release or it's to bolster the holiday line up, I'm inclined to believe the Amiibo stock one as it seems very plausible as the Yarn Amiibo is very unique to it and becauses it's a different process to make than the other Amiibos it makes sense to do make them all in one batch.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

luisesteban

Yeah, the amiibo's theorie is logical, a pain in the ass anyway.

luisesteban

DoctorOverbuild

Woop game is here and the three amiibo's looking awesome together! I actually didn't know the normal yoshi amiibo gave you a normal yoshi in game it's rather uniqe and I like that!

Edited on by DoctorOverbuild

DoctorOverbuild

Out of interest are people completeing each level as they go along like I do? Or do you play the game once before fully 100% it?

Budda

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Out of interest are people completeing each level as they go along like I do? Or do you play the game once before fully 100% it?

First priority for me are the Wonder Wool(collecting patterns). I won't go to the next stage until I got all Wonder Wool!... I go back some times to collect all Flowers for the Special Stage. After I beat the game, I'll go back and get all stamps and finish the stages with a full life bar thingy. It happens that they finish them self automatically while trying to collect all Flowers.

_

Is it me, or does the track playing when going through the goal sounds extremely like the beginning of this from Epic Yarn?:

nintendofwbaby

Does anyone else have the game constantly lag when using the pro controller? Sometimes it's up to 10 seconds of just a still image with music. Sometimes about 2 seconds.

nintendofwbaby

Nintendo Network ID: GCrofty

Grumblevolcano

nintendofwbaby wrote:

Does anyone else have the game constantly lag when using the pro controller? Sometimes it's up to 10 seconds of just a still image with music. Sometimes about 2 seconds.

It's the case with all control systems except the Gamepad, @cloudrunner64 pointed it out earlier in the thread.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

nintendofwbaby wrote:

It's the case with all control systems except the Gamepad, @cloudrunner64 pointed it out earlier in the thread.

Hopefully that is fixed by the time it comes to the US.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Budda

nintendofwbaby wrote:

I'm using the Pro Controller all the time. No lags at all. ??? :3

Edit: (Just saw his post.. Couldn't find it before for some reason)
Maybe if the Gamepad stays on it will fix the problem? Not really fix, but it's maybe a workaround. ^^

Edited on by Budda

nintendofwbaby

Oh thank you BlueBlurLXM. As soon as I stopped turning the gamepad screen off the game just completely stopped lagging. Kind of weird but that's technology for ya!

nintendofwbaby

Budda

@nintendofwbaby
Are you tuning off the screen and sound(via menu), or do you turn the gamepad completely off?
I've tested it. Turned the gamepad completely off. I have no lag of any kind. Maybe you try it this way, if you don't want the gamepad to stay on. (Just press the power button on the gamepad when it has no signal to the Wii U. )

Edit: Oh, and it's "IxM"..

Edited on by Budda

Henmii

After playing the first world I must say: GoodFeel has done it again! A very fun platformer, that also looks great. Americans, don't pass this by when it finally gets released. Its worth your money!

Henmii

nintendofwbaby

[quote=BlueBlurIxM]@nintendofwbaby
Are you tuning off the screen and sound(via menu), or do you turn the gamepad completely off?
I've tested it. Turned the gamepad completely off. I have no lag of any kind. Maybe you try it this way, if you don't want the gamepad to stay on. (Just press the power button on the gamepad when it has no signal to the Wii U. )
Yeah I'm just going onto the home menu and turning the screen off. It's not a problem to leave it on as long as I leave it plugged in cause I often want to play Splatoon after.

nintendofwbaby

King_Johobo

Thanks @nintendofwbaby I'll try it with the gamepad on and see how that goes, glad i'm not alone with this.

King_Johobo

Switch Friend Code: SW-5843-8389-2101 | 3DS Friend Code: 2921-9309-5351 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Buckets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic