Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 361 to 380 of 732

Budda

NintyMan wrote:

@BlueBlurluxM: I don't understand that statement.

I don't know. Maybe they are unlocking a random pattern from other non Pokemon Amiibo?
Or they mean that it unlocks an unique (random)pattern or something that doesn't look like a character.

At last we know - Pokemon Amiibo don't get treated like other Amiibo.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

NintendoFan64

It's wierd how Sonic and Megaman are compatible, but Pac-Man isn't. Then again, it'd just be the same as a yellow Yoshi, so...yeah.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

@NintyMan Ness Yoshi is taunting me...also, didn't know about Dedede. Anyways, REALLY hoping that Nintendo does a bunch of reprints of old amiibos during the Summer (and when I say that, I don't mean how they handled Marth), because I'm gonna need to get a lot more amiibos for this game...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sparx

is there a shulk one D:

My avatar is from here

Octane

Sparx wrote:

is there a shulk one D:

Every amiibo released is compatible.

Octane

ultraraichu

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo has confirmed that the Pokemon amiibo will be compatible after all.
http://www.thenintendochannel.com/news.php?n=1195

The problem is that the patterns won't look like Pokemon.
That's probably why they didn't show them in the first place.

That is weird. I thought they would of been the simplest ones to create. Then again maybe they're too simple, especially Jiggypuff which would be just a pink Yoshi.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Octane

ultraraichu wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo has confirmed that the Pokemon amiibo will be compatible after all.
http://www.thenintendochannel.com/news.php?n=1195

The problem is that the patterns won't look like Pokemon.
That's probably why they didn't show them in the first place.

That is weird. I thought they would of been the simplest ones to create. Then again maybe they're too simple, especially Jiggypuff which would be just a pink Yoshi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume it's due to copyright issues. I think it's the same reason why there's a Pokémon game on iOS. I'm not really sure how much of Pokémon is actually owned by Nintendo, as the franchise itself is owned by The Pokémon Company. I'm sure it's complicated...

Octane

Eel

Jigglypuff would be just a pink Yoshi... With huge eyes on the nose. I think we are better off without that.

Anyway yeah, they probably can't just downright use the likeness of Pokemon without crediting/sharing part of the money with Game Freak, The Pokemon Company and Creatures Inc. (they count too?).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NinjaWaddleDee

I'm loving those Samus and Sonic designs! This game looks fantastic!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

jump

I think I like Bowser Yoshi the most.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TuVictus

I love the blue wool look. I wish I had a Sonic amiibo. Maybe I'll get something similar for Mega Man

TuVictus

Budda

Operative wrote:

I love the blue wool look. I wish I had a Sonic amiibo. Maybe I'll get something similar for Mega Man

Look up page 22. ^^

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Don

I really wish Nintendo gives a release date for NA already. EU and JP already have releases dates and NA still has a fall release window. I don't understand why NA cannot get the game released around the same time as EU and JP.

Don

jariw

Don wrote:

I really wish Nintendo gives a release date for NA already. EU and JP already have releases dates and NA still has a fall release window. I don't understand why NA cannot get the game released around the same time as EU and JP.

They will probably announce the date during E3, while the rest of 2015 schedule is outlined.

jariw

CanisWolfred

I finally watched last years E3 trailer again, and...this game looks good. It looks really good. I want it now, and I'm disappointed that it doesn't have a set release date in the US.

...but maybe that's alright, since it'll give me time to come to my senses. Yoshi games always look fun, but then I get them and play them and I realize they suck...that'll probably be the case here, too, since I thought Epic Yarn would be a lot of fun, so I bought it and was immediately bored to tears. It was too damn slow-paced and monotonous (even for a Kirby game, though maybe Dreamland 3 was a little slower and...sleepier...).

...but damn it if it isn't charming as heck! Now if only charming equated to fun, I'd be set for life...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

CanisWolfred wrote:

I finally watched last years E3 trailer again, and...this game looks good. It looks really good. I want it now, and I'm disappointed that it doesn't have a set release date in the US.

...but maybe that's alright, since it'll give me time to come to my senses. Yoshi games always look fun, but then I get them and play them and I realize they suck...that'll probably be the case here, too, since I thought Epic Yarn would be a lot of fun, so I bought it and was immediately bored to tears. It was too damn slow-paced and monotonous (even for a Kirby game, though maybe Dreamland 3 was a little slower and...sleepier...).

...but damn it if it isn't charming as heck! Now if only charming equated to fun, I'd be set for life...

The little I got to play of it last year made me think it was better than past Yoshi games. I am interested to try it again this year and see what is different

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic