Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 321 to 340 of 732

Starpower67

I'm really hoping there will be some way to pre-order this where it comes with a Yoshi's Yarn ambiio at a discount. Preferably the blue one as at least an option.

Starpower67

jump

I want that Shy Guy Yoshi!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Randomname19

Those patterns are ugly,I'll stick with the unicolored yoshis.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Datasun_7

This game is looking better and better with every bit of new info! Mermaid Yoshi is something i never thought i would ever see haha

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Budda

That Watermelon Yoshi is sooooo awesome!!! <3
And that Shy Guy Yoshi.. Ohhh.. I can't wait for the game. The cuteness is almost too much for me!

Edit: sees comments on the video Heheh.. It just seems like I copied other comments. But that were my thoughts before I read them. Just coincidence. ^^

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Okapi

This game is literally the cutest video game I've ever seen. I don't even really like Yoshi, but this will be a day-one buy for me.

I kind of like the Wii U logo Yoshi.

Okapi

TeeJay

Okg that commercial killed my heart. I NEED at least one Yarn Yoshi now.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

luisesteban

This is too much cuteness.

luisesteban

TuVictus

Somehow those Yoshi designs have increased my desire for this game. They are just too adorable

TuVictus

Sparx

This game must be advertised everywhere, the sheer adorableness will sell wii us

My avatar is from here

WebHead

Yeah this game looks fantastic. But NoA being NoA is gonna make NA fans wait till fall.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Don

Europeans are very lucky to get this game early and they have Metroid Zero Mission, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and Brain Age on VC while no signs of them coming to NA. If this continues I should just buy European consoles and PAL games going forward. I don't know why gamers in Europe always get better treatments than gamers in America.

Edited on by Don

Don

ZuneTattooGuy

They recently had to wait months longer to get Kirby Rainbow Curse

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

SuperWario

This game is simply too cute for words! Definitely gonna try to pick this one up at launch if I'm able to.

I wonder, though; has it been confirmed that you can customize the Yoshis themselves or just the patterns they're wearing? It would be pretty legit if you could customize your Yoshi LittleBigPlanet style with different little hats and such along with the patterns.

FE My Castle: 00751-33771-53713-84366
"It'sa me, Wario! I'ma gonna win!" -Wario

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4093-3864 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.Wario

WebHead

Quinnsdaddy11 wrote:

They recently had to wait months longer to get Kirby Rainbow Curse

Trust me they could've had it.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

TuVictus

Guys, please don't do the "Oh Europe had to wait for X game so you guys deserve to wait for Y game". It comes off as petty. Just be happy for Europe and patiently wait for the game to come stateside. Both regions get the short end of the stick for many things.

So the file size is pretty hefty for a 2D platformer. I can't wait to play it and discover all the secrets!

TuVictus

cookiex

Untitled

That's a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

ZuneTattooGuy

Here is 10 solid mins of the game, it still looks like perfection. The gameplay of Yoshi's Island minus the annoying crying baby lol.

Edited on by ZuneTattooGuy

Gamertag: GoingTheDist

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic