Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 732

Yoshi

Also, the online interactivity could also refer to games that support Miiverse ingame, rather than having to suspend the game in order to post on Miiverse. Like the Miiverse posts in NSMBU/NSLU and the Tingle bottles in WWHD.

Basically, anything online related that appears in the game is considered online interactivity. Having to exit the game, or suspending the game doesn't count because it's separate.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

jariw

I looked through the whole list now. "Online Interactivity" seems to basically refer to 2 things:
1. Online gameplay (Smash U, Devil's Third)
2. Published content, such as levels (Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, Pullblox World, Stealth Inc. 2)

Games like Mario 3D World etc. are not classificed for online interactivity.

However, Hyrule Warriors also uses the classification. Does that mean that the Hyrule Warriors DLC counts as online interactivity? We just have to wait and see regarding Yoshi.

jariw

TuVictus

Technically you "interact" with others in HW by having their links show up on the Adventure map as optional missions.

TuVictus

Yoshi

Does the Network Links count as online interactivity in Hyrule Warriors?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

Also, the online interactivity could also refer to games that support Miiverse ingame, rather than having to suspend the game in order to post on Miiverse. Like the Miiverse posts in NSMBU/NSLU and the Tingle bottles in WWHD.

Basically, anything online related that appears in the game is considered online interactivity. Having to exit the game, or suspending the game doesn't count because it's separate.

That is basically the point I was trying to make lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

PokeMario

On the future releases section of the Nintendo eshop, Yoshi's Woolly World is used for the "view all future releases" button, next to Trine: Enchanted Edition and Splatoon. Judging by previous events with Mario Party 10, this may mean that Yoshi's Woolly World will probably come out in June, with the release month being announced in a Nintendo Direct in the next week or two.

PokeMario

jariw

Seems like a release date for Yoshi's Woolly World is leaked(?) for Europe. June 26th.
http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/product/31402-Yoshis-Wool...

Also, the online interactivity seems to be limited to some smaller things like Miiverse, since the game apparently is 1 or 2 player(s) local.

EDIT: Corrected link.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Octane

jariw wrote:

Seems like a release date for Yoshi's Woolly World is leaked(?) for Europe. June 26th.
http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/...s-Woolly-World

Also, the online interactivity seems to be limited to some smaller things like Miiverse, since the game apparently is 1 or 2 player(s) local.

It has already been removed from the site.

June 26 still fits within the Q1/Q2 release window, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting the game in April.

edit: Nevermind, the link didn't work, here's the correct one: http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/product/31402-Yoshis-Wool...

Edited on by Octane

Octane

NinjaWaddleDee

I'm hoping that this game is around 50 bucks instead of a full 60. Otherwise I may have to wait for a price drop

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TuVictus

I do want this game, but I guess I'll wait for reviews before committing. It did take me a while to appreciate Epic Yarn for what it was. The first time I played it I just lamented its easy gameplay. It wasn't until my second time around that I realized its creativity and surprising difficulty

TuVictus

Octane

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I'm hoping that this game is around 50 bucks instead of a full 60. Otherwise I may have to wait for a price drop

If it's anything to go by; Yoshi's Woolly World is priced at 79.00 CHF (obviously a placeholder price), but Kirby is 69.00 CHF (also placeholder), and Zelda is 89.00 CHF.

Octane

cookiex

jariw wrote:

http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/product/31402-Yoshis-Wool...

EDIT: Corrected link.

We know the game has local co-op as that was shown at E3.

June 26 sounds good if true.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Grumblevolcano

I had a bad feeling it would be after E3, this must mean Nintendo's relying on Mario Party 10, Mario vs DK Tipping Stars and DLC to keep the Nintendo hype going until Splatoon (or Kirby in the case of Europe)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

I'm fine with late June. Still first half of the year as projected.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

jasonbrr

WebHead wrote:

I'm fine with late June. Still first half of the year as projected.

I think thats probably reasonable. Splatoon is coming out in May. So mid/late June is probably right. Alls I knows is that they better make a collectors edition that comes with a yarn yoshi!

jasonbrr

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I had a bad feeling it would be after E3, this must mean Nintendo's relying on Mario Party 10, Mario vs DK Tipping Stars and DLC to keep the Nintendo hype going until Splatoon (or Kirby in the case of Europe)

A late June release prevents a summer drought like what Wii U faced last year though. Without Yoshi inbetween there would have been a long road between Splatoon and whatever comes in August/September.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

cookiex

NintyMan wrote:

Yoshi's Woolly World coming this Fall with special Yarn Yoshi amiibo of green, pink, and light blue.

Haha

June 26th on the other side of the atlantic.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Octane

cookiex wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Yoshi's Woolly World coming this Fall with special Yarn Yoshi amiibo of green, pink, and light blue.

Lol they just announced June 26th for Europe.

What's that? A revenge over Kirby's delay? Well, I'm not complaining.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic