Wii U Forum

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World

Showing 181 to 200 of 248

AuthorMessage

jariw

181. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Honestly, this is kind of a waste of Good Feel's talent, making them use this yarn art style...I just do not like the look, or the baby-ness of it. Wario Land: Shake It was an amazing game, with amazing hand drawn art. This...meh.

If you look at the gameplay, the yarn isn't just the art style.

Current Top 10: DK:TF, Pikmin 3, MK8, Stealth Inc. 2, Scram Kitty, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Bayonetta 1+2, SSB U, Rayman Legends
Looking forward to:
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Affordable Space Adventures, X, Hex Heroes, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, and more

AuthorMessage

dumedum

182. Posted:

Game looks great but I want Blimp Yoshi DLC.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

Blast

183. Posted:

The game looks great and very fun! I luv how there isn't a time limit!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

184. Posted:

This game looks like what Yoshi's New Island should've been... with Yarn...

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

185. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Honestly, this is kind of a waste of Good Feel's talent, making them use this yarn art style...I just do not like the look, or the baby-ness of it. Wario Land: Shake It was an amazing game, with amazing hand drawn art. This...meh.

I dunno, I think you need a very talented team to make a Woolly World out of yarn. Everybody and their mother are making "hand drawn art" games nowadays. I had little interest in this before but after yesterday it is definitely on my watch list.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

RR529

186. Posted:

This game (along with Mortal Kombat X), was featured on tonight's episode of the Comedy Central gameshow, @Midnight.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

187. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

This game (along with Mortal Kombat X), was featured on tonight's episode of the Comedy Central gameshow, @Midnight.

I was gonna say I immediately get what joke they made, but I actually don't.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

188. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

You know they weren't forced right? They asked Nintendo if they could use the Yarn theme again.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

189. Posted:

Nintendo Treehouse's demo of Yoshi's Woolly World featuring exclusive boss battle:

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

190. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

191. Posted:

I think it looks supercute xD

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

adamkop

192. Posted:

Best looking game of the whole E3 for me. I love the style and setting of the Order 1886, but this somewhow looks more impressive in a creative way. Animation and the use of materials is just genious.

adamkop

AuthorMessage

Romeo

193. Posted:

too cute, REALLY looking forward to this!

Romeo

AuthorMessage

brewsky

194. Posted:

The game looks so charming.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Suicune

195. Posted:

Yoshi is going around killing fluffy chickens, stealing the orphaned children, AND CHUCKING THEM OFF THE SCREEN.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

Suicune

196. Posted:

Also, that Treehouse translator isn't so good. Even when she is speaking Japanese she says 'um' over and over (ano).

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

197. Posted:

Yoshi's Woolly World will be more challenging than Kirby's Epic Yarn:

“With Yoshi’s Woolly World, we don’t intend it to be for younger players…we were going to make it a Yoshi game. The courses beyond what we have on the show floor will get more challenging. And if you try to get all the collectibles, you’ll find it pretty challenging. It’ll push back.”

The game is more challenging because you can die from a lack of Baby Mario and falling in pits, making it easy to increase the difficulty and making it kind of like a Mario game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37800/woolly-world-wi...

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

198. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Yoshi's Woolly World will be more challenging than Kirby's Epic Yarn:

“With Yoshi’s Woolly World, we don’t intend it to be for younger players…we were going to make it a Yoshi game. The courses beyond what we have on the show floor will get more challenging. And if you try to get all the collectibles, you’ll find it pretty challenging. It’ll push back.”

The game is more challenging because you can die from a lack of Baby Mario and falling in pits, making it easy to increase the difficulty and making it kind of like a Mario game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37800/woolly-world-wi...

This has instantly made me more interested. I'm not asking for a real hard game, but I do need some challenge. The game looks gorgeous, BTW. I'm definitely looking forward to release and what reviews have to say.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

dirtymangle

199. Posted:

I actually think Kirby Epic Yarn looked better,

Can you handle the mangle?! DirtyMangle.com

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

200. Posted:

Kirby Epic Yarn was a good game but took away one of cool mechanics I like about Kirby games. Swallowing and Ability stealing. It also looked very colorful, but this Yoshi Woolly World looks adorable and keeps a main mechanic which we all know and love. Swallowing and egg throwing. Also the fact that this is 3d modeled and how much life has been put in this game... my god @DestinyMan. I could watch those gifs over and over again.

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
>>>>>Let's pray if Sm4sh DLC is a thing, better not be "Pay to Win."<<<<<
Currently playing; Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon, Super Metroid and SSB3DS for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf