Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Woolly World - OT

Posts 181 to 200 of 732

MazakuHQ

They should make yoshie an event pokemon on the new pokemon game...

MazakuHQ

DiscoDriver43

Looks much better than Artoon's Yoshi Island games. I think this will be Yoshi's first good game in a loong while.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Blast

Just show me a snow and a lava level, please!!! Even rain!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

Blast wrote:

Just show me a snow and a lava level, please!!! Even rain!!!

The dog-like boss level that they played on E3 was with lava.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

whodatninja

Since we're probably never going to see SNES Yoshi's Island on the virtual console (because of some emulation nonsense) Wooly World is most likely the next best thing! NOW I'M EXCITED

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Atariboy

I'm not sure how that would be the next best thing to the SuperNes original when there's the excellent GBA conversion of Yoshi's Island available that you could buy right now on your Wii U.

I hope the Kirby's Epic Yarn guys realize that the fans want a difficult game rather than following course with their excellent, but extremely easy, Wii classic from a few years ago. I don't think you could even get Kirby killed in Epic Yarn.

Edited on by Atariboy

Atariboy

Papayosh

GoneFishin wrote:

I'm not sure how that would be the next best thing to the SuperNes original when there's the excellent GBA conversion of Yoshi's Island available that you could buy right now on your Wii U.

I hope the Kirby's Epic Yarn guys realize that the fans want a difficult game rather than following course with their excellent, but extremely easy, Wii classic from a few years ago. I don't think you could even get Kirby killed in Epic Yarn.

No, you can't die on "Epic Yarn" but the whole point of the game was collecting everything anyways
Regarding the new Yoshi game, it looks awesome and I can't wait to play it. I love "Yoshi's Island" and didn't like the DS and the 3Ds ones

Papayosh

nintendyagmr

I cant wait for this game, looks so nice ahhhh.

Faster than snanic

baba_944

I'm still wondering how "amiibo" will be implemented in this and "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker".

Who are you?

Yoshi

Oh wow, it looks incredible! 60 FPS makes it looks so much better, and it already looked great as it is!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

luisesteban

This is to much adorable.

luisesteban

Shy_Guy

Is Tomoya Tomita composing the music for this game? I really enjoyed the music from Epic Yarn especially Snow Land,Cozy Cabin is my favorite

Edited on by Shy_Guy

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

OmegaMetroid93

Personally, my favourite is Big-Bean Vine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGFic2e-uTE
As well as the Staff Credits theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UgbY1WyVS8

But yeah, you're absolutely right. Epic Yarn had an amazing soundtrack. I honestly think that game was an overlooked gem. I never hear people talking about it, and when they do, they're complaining about how it was too easy, failing to see the point that the game isn't about nailbiting difficulty through tricky jumps or enemy placements (I mean come on, it's Kirby) but rather from getting all the gems and finishing a level without getting hit and losing them. Getting the highest rank in every level can be a challenge as if you mess up even once in some levels, you have to start over.
Beyond that, to me the game was always about just relaxing and having a good time.
The companys name is GOOD FEEL for pete's sake. Shouldn't that tell you something!?

OmegaMetroid93

NintendoFan64

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Personally, my favourite is Big-Bean Vine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGFic2e-uTE
As well as the Staff Credits theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UgbY1WyVS8

But yeah, you're absolutely right. Epic Yarn had an amazing soundtrack. I honestly think that game was an overlooked gem. I never hear people talking about it, and when they do, they're complaining about how it was too easy, failing to see the point that the game isn't about nailbiting difficulty through tricky jumps or enemy placements (I mean come on, it's Kirby) but rather from getting all the gems and finishing a level without getting hit and losing them. Getting the highest rank in every level can be a challenge as if you mess up even once in some levels, you have to start over.
Beyond that, to me the game was always about just relaxing and having a good time.
The companys name is GOOD FEEL for pete's sake. Shouldn't that tell you something!?

I know! Epic Yarn is one of the most underrated games of all time in my opinion. I still have fond memories of playing it with my sister...that was probably the only time we've ever along in years. Anyways, I'm excited for this game.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi_Prime

The hype is too real. Get over here, 2015.

Yoshi_Prime

dumedum

Agree about KEY. While the gameplay left something to be desired, and it was a real bummer with that limitation for the house decoration, the graphics were outstanding, and above all, one of the best soundtracks ever in existence.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Don

When during the first half of 2015 do you think this game will most likely be out? Is February a possibility?

Don

DefHalan

Don wrote:

When during the first half of 2015 do you think this game will most likely be out? Is February a possibility?

I would say February is pretty likely, maybe March. The E3 demo seemed pretty polished

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic