Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 4,371

CaviarMeths

Is it unusual for an English voice cast not to be announced yet, if the localization was indeed already underway?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

triforcepower73 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

I'm wondering why there are articles about every game talked about in the direct except XCX.

I was thinking the same thing.

And on IGN's news too. Nothing. Zip. Even Nintendo's youtube channel doesn't have anything specifically dedicated to it.

Gameinformer and Kotaku made an article about it. I honestly think some gaming media is afraid this game will destroy all in 2015

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TheLilK98

SpookyMeths wrote:

Is it unusual for an English voice cast not to be announced yet, if the localization was indeed already underway?

To be fair, Nintendo is pretty unusual...and a game with real voice acting is pretty rare on Nintendo platforms anyway. For all we know they're just waiting for another big reveal at the end of this/beginning of next year.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

I'm wondering why there are articles about every game talked about in the direct except XCX.

I was thinking the same thing.

And on IGN's news too. Nothing. Zip. Even Nintendo's youtube channel doesn't have anything specifically dedicated to it.

Gameinformer and Kotaku made an article about it. I honestly think some gaming media is afraid this game will destroy all in 2015

I think it is more to do with the fact we learnt nearly nothing new.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

Okay so its true... There is a crazy war between FF XV and XCX. I'm excited for both but XCX just looks so much better to me. FF XV's cast looks predictable from just their looks.

Master of the Hype Train

CaviarMeths

I'm probably being too harsh, but FFXV so far looks like Nomura having an existential crisis. A bishounen existential crisis.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

SpookyMeths wrote:

I'm probably being too harsh, but FFXV so far looks like Nomura having an existential crisis. A bishounen existential crisis.

Hahaha please explain what you mean. Nomura isn't the director anymore for FF XV. He's just the character designer. Haha

Master of the Hype Train

Punished_Boss_84

A game in 2015 will be delayed.

Because that's how Nintendo rolls.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

triforcepower73

Pahvi wrote:

Suddenly, I'm a bit fearful of 2015.

Imagine a scenario in which XCX and Zelda U were released on the same day. So bad a decision that it won't happen, right - both potentially huge timesinks? (I'm imagining XCX and ZU don't have distinct audiences.)

How much apart should they release then? Which game will end up pushing which later, and if one would be a December release, when should the other be released in 2015 - or moved to 2016?

With Zelda's history of delays, I would say Zelda U is probably more likely to be pushed to 2016. Sad to say. But if I get XCX in 2015 I'll be satisfied.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

CaviarMeths

triforcepower73 wrote:

Pahvi wrote:

Suddenly, I'm a bit fearful of 2015.

Imagine a scenario in which XCX and Zelda U were released on the same day. So bad a decision that it won't happen, right - both potentially huge timesinks? (I'm imagining XCX and ZU don't have distinct audiences.)

How much apart should they release then? Which game will end up pushing which later, and if one would be a December release, when should the other be released in 2015 - or moved to 2016?

With Zelda's history of delays, I would say Zelda U is probably more likely to be pushed to 2016. Sad to say. But if I get XCX in 2015 I'll be satisfied.

Nah, I think Zelda is a crucial Holiday 2015 title. They'll devote as much manpower as needed to get the game finished on time, just like they did for Smash this year. Many were worried that Smash for Wii U might be delayed, but it's positioning right before Black Friday was absolutely imperative for the Wii U to be competitive through Christmas, the season where consoles generally do anywhere from 50-75% of their entire yearly sales.

Xeno would be the one if either of the two were going to be delayed, but with a confirmed Q2 release for Japan, I think we can expect to see it in 2015 in NA/EU too. Maybe around October.

OmegaMetroid93

I'm thinking Xenoblade in October and Zelda in December. And something a bit less massive in November.

OmegaMetroid93

Spoony_Tech

Maybe in Europe but that all important date in November needs to be filled by either one and Zelda is the bigger name.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

triforcepower73

Either way, if XCX comes out during the school year... that'll be bad.

JoyBoy

I say, 500 Rupees... July 2nd!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

CaviarMeths

I've got a stack of 200 Banana Coins on October 9!

IceClimbers

I don't see why releasing Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda close to each other is a bad thing from Nintendo's perspective. I mean, they did pretty much the same thing with Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 1+2 this year. Both are loosely in the same genre (emphasis on loosely).

From our perspective though, it means the lack of productivity would be through the roof. Two major timesinks like that is sure to make GPAs take a nosedive.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

triforcepower73

IceClimbers wrote:

I don't see why releasing Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda close to each other is a bad thing from Nintendo's perspective. I mean, they did pretty much the same thing with Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 1+2 this year. Both are loosely in the same genre (emphasis on loosely).

From our perspective though, it means the lack of productivity would be through the roof. Two major timesinks like that is sure to make GPAs take a nosedive.

Well from my perspective it would be terrible. I'm super excited for both titles but I would probably buy one at a time. And if I were to choose between the two, I would probably pick Zelda just cause I'd be able to beat that in under 100 hrs, unlike XCX. I'd rather they release a couple months apart so I can enjoy both at different times, whilst hopefully keeping up my grades.

Smash_kirby

I personally think that Nintendo won't release any games next year because they just aren't ready. [/sarcasm]
In all honesty this is a game I excited about.

Smash_kirby

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic