Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 961 to 980 of 4,371

triforcepower73

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

So apparently, this game is getting a Spring 2015 release...
In Japan.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY!? D=
It's going to be SO hard to avoid spoilers.

I honestly think it could get a worldwide release in Spring.
1. In this past Nintendo Direct, they showed games that are coming out this holiday season and the early half of 2015. I don't think they would've shown XCX in the NA and EU directs if they weren't releasing it in those regions in Spring or maybe early Summer.
2. If they're releasing it in Japan in Spring 2015, it's most likely done. Maybe some debugging to do but it's probably done. Now it's just a huge localization project. And they've probably been working on the localization for a while now.

Nintendo has been recently releasing games with only like a week or month delay. Hopefully this'll be one of the week delays.

Edited on by triforcepower73

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

triforcepower73

In any case I would be perfectly fine with this game coming out at the end of May. No I would prefer if it came out then. Cause my grades would take a serious nosedive if it came out during the school year. But if it comes out after school ends, then I could spend my whole Summer exploring the glorious world of Mira.

Spoony_Tech

Ryno wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think the difference is that at least Zelda is not going for realism but I'm not sure what Chronicles is going for.

Whatever it is, it looks better. Look at the video I posted around the 1 minute and tell me that doesn't look fine?

If anything I thought the characters didn't look all that great at that point in the video in general. Look at the muscles on the big guy and his arms or all their arms. Either way the game looks great minus the character models. Just my observation.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blast

Shining-Void wrote:

In case no one knew Xenoblade Chronicles X has an official website now. http://xenobladex.jp/

The new Xenoblade logo is so freaking awesome

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

OmegaMetroid93

It's awesome to finally get a full version of the first trailer theme from 2012.

OmegaMetroid93

Blast

I SAW THE OFF-TV PLAY ICON ON THE WII U GAMEPAD WHEN THE DIRECT SHOWED THE GAMEPAD! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

cookiex

triforcepower73 wrote:

2. If they're releasing it in Japan in Spring 2015, it's most likely done. Maybe some debugging to do but it's probably done. Now it's just a huge localization project. And they've probably been working on the localization for a while now.

I highly doubt that since the text and dialouge are still in Japanese. If plenty of localization work had been done, they had shown it.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blaze

cookiex wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

I highly doubt that since the text and dialouge are still in Japanese. If plenty of localization work had been done, they had shown it.

Not to mention the wording of Iwata during the Direct. I'm not sure if I'm recalling this correctly, but I'm fairly certain he said something along the lines of 'we're hoping to have it released in 2015' which suggested to me that it might realistically be slipping out of that time frame.

I'll still hold out hope for 2015 though. :3

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

TheLilK98

cookiex wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

I remember seeing somewhere that localization was progressing alongside development. It's possible that they just used the same footage that the japan direct did.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

OmegaMetroid93

That website art is looking phenomenal. I can't believe how awesome the mech designs are.

OmegaMetroid93

YANDMAN

I pre-ordered this the day after E3 my cash is down, now its just a waiting game

YANDMAN

Nin10dad

Yes! Looks oh so epic!

Edited on by Nin10dad

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

triforcepower73

TheLilK98 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

I remember seeing somewhere that localization was progressing alongside development. It's possible that they just used the same footage that the japan direct did.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they've been working on the localization at the same time as the development. Maybe they want to get the whole project done then blow our socks off with a WORLDWIDE SPRING 2015 RELEASE! I'm not expecting it, but it would still be awesome.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic