Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 841 to 860 of 4,371

WiiWareWave

WaLzgi wrote:

Blast wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm more of a handheld guy, while I do like Nintendo consoles the most I will wait more if I do get a U.

XCX is a Wii U game. If you aren't hyped for it or even don't want a Wii U... why are you in this thread? Just wondering.

Everyone is free to express their opinion, even if it's unfavorable.

With that said, I don't like realistic graphics

I wouldn't exactly call this game realistic looking, it looks like a mix between CGI and anime visually and I think it looks good! It has a hint of realism while still looking vibrant and colorful like a Japanese anime series.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

I have never played the original xenoblade so I have no idea how big it is. So to dumb it down for me, how much bigger is Xenoblade's map compared to Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Spoony_Tech

Hy8ogen wrote:

I have never played the original xenoblade so I have no idea how big it is. So to dumb it down for me, how much bigger is Xenoblade's map compared to Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag?

I think of it more in line with a little bit bigger then Twilight Princess. Maybe twice the size of it. I haven't played enough AC4 to be able to tell

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bezerker99

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I think of it more in line with a little bit bigger then Twilight Princess. Maybe twice the size of it. I haven't played enough AC4 to be able to tell

I've not played any Assassin's Creed game, but the open world in Xenoblade Chronicles is waaaaayy bigger than Twilight Princess' world.

Xenoblade Chronicles is the biggest open world game I have ever played....that doesn't mean there are bigger ones out there...I just haven't experienced them. It's friggin' huge! There are warp points in the game to get you around because each area is simply GINORMOUS!!

Spoony_Tech

I couldn't remember how big TP was. Its been so long lol.

I can say it's no where near near the size of Oblivion though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Akazury

Hy8ogen wrote:

I feel that Xenoblade world is bigger but that could be because you walk everywhere oppoosed to sail so it 's hard to say. But the Bionis and Mechonis were enormous

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

19Robb92

Hy8ogen wrote:

Not sure how accurate these number are, but from Google i found this;

Skyrim's World Size: 16 square miles

Xenoblade's World Size: 145,000 square miles

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

kkslider5552000

Oh no, I've played Skyrim, that is the most blatant lie imaginable. Skyrim was huge.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

The problem with Xenoblade was it was broke up in a bunch of sub sections. Elder Scrolls is more a mass of land. Xenoblade had its fair share of massive areas though but if you just walked in a straight line it was huge!

MERG said:

19Robb92

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Oh no, I've played Skyrim, that is the most blatant lie imaginable. Skyrim was huge.

You sure about that?

I can't find a single source saying it's above 16 square miles.. Most say 16 square miles or less.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Akazury

kkslider5552000 wrote:

And Bionis/Mechonis are even bigger, cause if I remember correctly these are numbers from Monolith Soft

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

TheLilK98

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Skyrim seemed a lot bigger than it was because of the slow movement speeds. Even your horse moves at a crawl. Skyrim is a lot smaller than people seem to believe.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

19Robb92 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You sure about that?

I can't find a single source saying it's above 16 square feet.. Most say 16 square feet or less.

At those sizes I can fit Skyrim in my kitchen!

MERG said:

19Robb92

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Heh, yeah. Noticed that error, lol

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You sure about that?

I can't find a single source saying it's above 16 square feet.. Most say 16 square feet or less.

The case of Skyrim isn't even that big

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

bezerker99

I'm tempted (when I get home later tonight) to walk completely thru each area in the game from start to finish...and time it as best I can. Anyone else up for the challenge???

VoodooTrumpet

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm tempted (when I get home later tonight) to walk completely thru each area in the game from start to finish...and time it as best I can. Anyone else up for the challenge???

I'd be interested to hear your findings!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Hy8ogen

19Robb92 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Not sure how accurate these number are, but from Google i found this;

Skyrim's World Size: 16 square miles

Xenoblade's World Size: 145,000 square miles

So the new game is 720,000 square miles? Shiet that's like 10 times the size of UK.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic