Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,371

Ryno

You guys are hard to please. We will have options to make our character look however the heck we want and this picture doesn't look bad.
Untitled

Anyway, these ladies look fine by me.
Untitled
Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

And another thing, you guys wont even be looking at the faces if the battle bikini makes a comeback.

Untitled

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Undead_terror

I C PIXELS/BAD GRAPHICS, THIS GAME SUCKS EGGZ! Untitled

Never played the first so I don't know what it's like, I would like to try out a 3DS spin off or something if one were to come out since I don't own a U.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@R_Champ Whoa whoa simmer down cow boy. Never thought my gripe about the awful character models will need me going to Neogaf and buy a PS4 instantly. Dude you better swallow some chill pill, cause I can smell smoke from here.

@Ryno Now imagine that with much better character models. boing boing baby. Out of all seriousness though, those pictures you posted are fine. They look up to date and I have no problems with them. I'm talking about the one that I posted. I'm pretty confident those are just rushed E3 footage and the end product will look 10x better.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Spoony_Tech

Yep, you confirmed it, the faces look plastic. That didn't help the cause one bit. There is very little detail to those faces.

With that said it won't bother me one bit as I'll enjoy the game as a whole. The feet on Fire Emblem never bothered me in the least!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

Oh man, you guys crack me up. Anyway Spoony, every game looks like plastic to me but I have just accepted that as "next gen."

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Spoony_Tech

You should see the lady down the street, you could bounce a coin of her face!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@Undead_terror I'm pretty sure this game is going to rock my world. It's just a little gripe that I have on how the character looks in the E3 footage. As @Ryno pointed out, they actually look okay in the treehouse demo event. The E3 footage they showed us is just plain awful in my opinion.

Don't have a Wii U? Brah what you waiting foh?

Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Blast

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm more of a handheld guy, while I do like Nintendo consoles the most I will wait more if I do get a U.

XCX is a Wii U game. If you aren't hyped for it or even don't want a Wii U... why are you in this thread? Just wondering.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Undead_terror

Blast wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm more of a handheld guy, while I do like Nintendo consoles the most I will wait more if I do get a U.

XCX is a Wii U game. If you aren't hyped for it or even don't want a Wii U... why are you in this thread? Just wondering.

Just looking...is that ok?

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Blast wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

No, you're derailing the thread!

MERG said:

TheLilK98

Just to clarify: Not being particularly fond of some of the character design =/= graphics whoring. Most of the models simply don't fit in with the environments. In Xenoblade they did, they just didn't have much detail, which is fine. @Ryno Elma looks fine, but Monodo hairclip girl gives off a soul sucking vibe with those eyes....

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Blast wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Alright...out of da thread! Untitled (this starts playing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiy9YB1coMw beautiful and sad ending! Untitled

But ya I guess I will look into the original in a bit since it does look like it can be fun.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Blast wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Alright...out of da thread! Untitled (this starts playing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiy9YB1coMw beautiful and sad ending! Untitled

But ya I guess I will look into the original in a bit since it does look like it can be fun.

I've derailed many a thread including this one lol.

Yes you should go and get it before it hits 90$ again. Now it can be yours for the low low price of about 45$ used but in good condition!

MERG said:

Blast

This game is my most anticipated game of all time so that's why I'm so protective and defensive of it. Hahah my bad....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

My biggest problem with a lot of the character models is that they fall into the uncanny valley. It hits that "almost human" gap where it just looks strange and creepy. That tends to happen when you try to put anime style faces in 3D though.

Unrealistic enough to not be creepy:

Untitled

Realistic enough to not be creepy:

Untitled

Creepy:

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Hy8ogen

@Blast Honestly if you're a Wii U owner and not hyped for this game, you have problems. A lot of problems.

TheLilK98

So I don't know if anyone knows about any of the xeno games besides Blade, but apparently XBX bears a strong resemblance to Takahashi's planned Xenogears Episode 2 that unfortunately was never made.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

TuVictus

I never noticed monado girl! I wonder if this game will have more than just that as connections to the last one. But considering the ending.... Can't wait too see how this game is!

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic