Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 801 to 820 of 929

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

801. Posted:

Am I the only one who is not liking the look of this game?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

802. Posted:

Probably.

Looks gorgeous IMO.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

803. Posted:

WaLzgi wrote:

I said it on the E3 revile trailer that it looks incredibly generic. At least the character models do. The beauty of the game is in part what drew me in to the original.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ryno

804. Posted:

What are you guys talking about, this game looks great.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

805. Posted:

WaLzgi wrote:

Coming from someone who didn't like the first game.....your viewpoint is invalid here! :*

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

806. Posted:

You guys must be crazy,cause the original game and this one looks amazing.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair"
"Take that little girl,i hope slenderman comes back and stabs you in the nuts."One of Markipliers greatest quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

807. Posted:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/162/a/a/xcx04_by_onili...

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/162/a/3/xcx08_by_onili...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/162/6/5/xcx02_by_onili...

http://a.pomf.se/mptftv.gif

I think it looks absolutely phenomenal. The world seems to be so alive.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Ryno

808. Posted:

Nice gifs, Game looks amazing. Some people are just stuck on them faces and cant look beyond that.

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

809. Posted:

WaLzgi wrote:

Hahahah XCX has already hit sacred status, man. In other words.... this game looks amazing and will be amazing. The fans like me have decided XCX will be a near flawless experience!!! If you don't like the look.... that's fine. :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

810. Posted:

literally the only thing I don't like the look of are the human faces. The demi human-cat people are fine, the enemies, and of course environments are top notch. but some of those human models....I mean I get that it's probably an homage to xenosaga and everything but still.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

811. Posted:

So far this game looks absolutely phenomenal, but I really hope Monolith "upgrades" the character models.

Honestly Monolith please do upgrade them. Not being a graphics nut, but how can a game looks like this,
Untitled

And then looks like this? Doesn't make any sense!
Untitled

@Ryno Agreed, but the character models is just plain awful. It's like looking at a PS2 game. If Monolith ships the game with the characters looking like that, I will be deeply disappointed considering I've been hyped for this game since E3 2013 and I'm convinced that this will be a 10/10 game.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Akazury

812. Posted:

I don't mind a bit of weird face for character customization and the biggest possible world on WiiU. I mean we never saw the faces in earlier trailers and this doesn't look all to bad for the overall feel of the game.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter: GamerSpecific

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

813. Posted:

@Akazury Did you look at the second picture? It's not just about the faces, the whole character models just feels extremely outdated. Personally I'm not a graphics nut, but this is borderline unacceptable in 2015. The thing I really don't get is that the entire game looks simply outstanding (first picture) but character looks like it came out of a PS2 game (I'm not even hyperbolizing). I mean seriously, what's going on? I sincerely hope that it is just a rushed version to accommodate for the E3 showing and not the end product.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

814. Posted:

I personally think they just have a hard time with the character art. Maybe the designer is just not that skilled at just that. After all the human face and what not is hard to do. The past game everything looked great but the characters just looked so so.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

815. Posted:

The character models look absolutely awful :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Blast

816. Posted:

WaLzgi wrote:

The character models look absolutely awful :O

..... This isn't Square Enix.... where most of the effort goes into how pretty the characters look then the substance and depth of a JRPG

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

R_Champ

817. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

@Akazury Did you look at the second picture? It's not just about the faces, the whole character models just feels extremely outdated. Personally I'm not a graphics nut, but this is borderline unacceptable in 2015. The thing I really don't get is that the entire game looks simply outstanding (first picture) but character looks like it came out of a PS2 game (I'm not even hyperbolizing). I mean seriously, what's going on? I sincerely hope that it is just a rushed version to accommodate for the E3 showing and not the end product.

Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles...or just about ANY other Monolith game ('cept maybe saga)? Most of their characters models are kind of simple, but it's always been about how they make those simple models interact with an amazingly artistic world (even with lower resolution Xenoblade is more artistically minded than just about every other prettier looking cough$$$tween$$$cough counterpart, same goes with Xenogears and Baten Kaitos).

I'd say if it's bothering you THAT much you might need to pack it up, buy a PS4, move on over to Neogaf, and eagerly await the next Final Fantasy and CoD. I'd rather play an amazing game with meh graphics and phenomenal artistic design in 2015 than a generic Sqaure Enix or EA cash-in that looks amazing.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

AuthorMessage

Ryno

818. Posted:

You guys are hard to please. We will have options to make our character look however the heck we want and this picture doesn't look bad.
Untitled

Anyway, these ladies look fine by me.
Untitled
Untitled

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

819. Posted:

And another thing, you guys wont even be looking at the faces if the battle bikini makes a comeback.

Untitled

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

820. Posted:

I C PIXELS/BAD GRAPHICS, THIS GAME SUCKS EGGZ! Untitled

Never played the first so I don't know what it's like, I would like to try out a 3DS spin off or something if one were to come out since I don't own a U.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror