Wii U Forum

Topic: X (aka Monolith Soft now owns your soul, DEAL WITH IT)

Showing 441 to 460 of 519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

441. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Game could run on 3ds albeit with chopped down graphics

unlikely

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SomeBitTripFan

442. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Game could run on 3ds albeit with chopped down graphics

Untitled
Unless you are talking about THE Game, you are very wrong. Draw distance, Physics, and A.I. say much against your assertion.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cookiex

443. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Game could run on 3ds albeit with chopped down graphics

Wouldn't that apply to 99% of all games really?

cookiex

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo6400

444. Posted:

I'm so excited that I'm gonna start playing xeno again today

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cookiex

445. Posted:

Untitled

I should buy Xenoblade.

cookiex

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spuratis

446. Posted:

^ I've yet to play Xenoblade as well. I convinced a friend to buy that and the Metroid Prime trilogy though back during the black friday sale when it was $39.99 and I was dead broke. He says he'll be finished with it soon so I can borrow it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to complete it before X is released.

Also, from yesterdays combat trailer, I'm getting a real Phantasy Star Online-ish vibe from it. That makes me want it even more.

Edited on by Spuratis

Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

447. Posted:

^^ The first trailer from last year was enough for me to buy Xenoblade and I am certainly glad I did. It is worth it no matter what you pay for it.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

triforcepower73

448. Posted:

@everyonecomplaining Stop complaining about the trailer! It's a GAMEPLAY trailer, not story trailer. So, duh their going to show someone playing the game since it's called a gameplay trailer. And if you haven't played Xenoblade then go and play it. You'll understand what's going on much better.

Edited on by triforcepower73

"People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting, too!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

449. Posted:

I guess I should eventually play Xenoblade before I get around to this one...

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

450. Posted:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kodeen

451. Posted:

I thought it looked good, but I was turned off by the incessant blathering in Japanese. Sure, when they localize it they'll probably translate it to incessant blathering in English, but I'd like an option to turn the incessant blathering off altogether.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

452. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

I thought it looked good, but I was turned off by the incessant blathering in Japanese. Sure, when they localize it they'll probably translate it to incessant blathering in English, but I'd like an option to turn the incessant blathering off altogether.

what!?!?!?!?!? there's nothing cooler than a japanese dude screamming nonstop things like:

BURAZING SWORDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Blazing Sword

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

453. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

I thought it looked good, but I was turned off by the incessant blathering in Japanese. Sure, when they localize it they'll probably translate it to incessant blathering in English, but I'd like an option to turn the incessant blathering off altogether.

Xenoblade also has the incessant blabbering, and i wish i could turn it off.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

454. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

if Xenoblade were an MMO, i would not play it. MMOs are not my definition of fun.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

455. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

if Xenoblade were an MMO, i would not play it. MMOs are not my definition of fun.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spuratis

456. Posted:

HappyHappyist wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

if Xenoblade were an MMO, i would not play it. MMOs are not my definition of fun.

I don't exactly want this game to be an MMO, but it'd be cool if it was like Monster Hunter and you could quest with other people.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Discostew

457. Posted:

The thing about X (and Xenoblade as well) is that the gameplay looks boring from the point of view of someone watching someone else play, but is quite fun when you're in the driver's seat. That's kinda why when developers make trailers, they try to make it appealing by using cutscenes. when people do Let's Play videos, their commentary helps to cover this issue of watching someone else play.

Had FF7 been advertised long ago with gameplay rather than cutscenes, do you think it would have been as successful? I doubt it.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

458. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

LOL you're joking, right?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

459. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

The thing about X (and Xenoblade as well) is that the gameplay looks boring from the point of view of someone watching someone else play, but is quite fun when you're in the driver's seat. That's kinda why when developers make trailers, they try to make it appealing by using cutscenes. when people do Let's Play videos, their commentary helps to cover this issue of watching someone else play.

Had FF7 been advertised long ago with gameplay rather than cutscenes, do you think it would have been as successful? I doubt it.

Agreed.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

460. Posted:

Blast wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Looks like an offline MMO, which is the main problem Xenoblade had.

LOL you're joking, right?

No, actually, that's pretty accurate. Granted it'd be the best MMO ever, but still, it's similar at least at a basic level.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~