Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 421 to 440 of 4,371

CanisWolfred

Good to see they aren't messing with the gameplay too much, but the tweaks were still obvious, and I like what I see. Now just give it a name already!

Miss_Dark wrote:

seems to be too japanese for me to buy it

The giant Robots didn't tip you off?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DirkaDirka

I'm digging the battle theme from the gameplay trailer. Is anyone else hearing lyrics in the battle theme?

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

MAN1AC

This is one of my most anticipated games but that gameplay was underwhelming and seemed rushed. They should have just showed another trailer with environments/areas within the game

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

kkslider5552000

MAN1AC wrote:

This is one of my most anticipated games but that gameplay was underwhelming and seemed rushed. They should have just showed another trailer with environments/areas within the game

I dunno, Bayonetta 2 looked like an incomprehensible mess that no one could play or understand and everyone loved that trailer.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

This is one of the many games that makes me happy that I'm a Wii U owner

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Csaw

Anyone who has played Xenoblade Chronicles should have known what to expect of this game. I can't believe people are actually complaining about this game when the two battles shown were just generic field enemies, and they were still awesome.
Anyways I loved the trailer, and was it just me or did the battles feel like they played a lot faster then Xenoblade. It felt a lot more actiony this time around.

Csaw

kkslider5552000

Csaw wrote:

Anyways I loved the trailer, and was it just me or did the battles feel like they played a lot faster then Xenoblade. It felt a lot more actiony this time around.

Maybe because there's now 4 party members and machine guns? And giant robots that can wreck everything.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAN1AC

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MAN1AC wrote:

I dunno, Bayonetta 2 looked like an incomprehensible mess that no one could play or understand and everyone loved that trailer.

The Bayo 2 trailer came off as an actual trailer though. This was just random gameplay of them fighting a monkey lol.

Idk maybe I'll appreciate it more after watching a GameXplain breakdown of the footage.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

SomeBitTripFan

Did anyone notice that some attacks became available before the cooldown is complete?

EDIT: I'm not sure if the ring that appears around the individual moves is the cooldown timer. I'm wondering what it is.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

NinChocolate

Game could run on 3ds albeit with chopped down graphics

NinChocolate

8BitSamurai

TwoTheNines wrote:

I hate to be that guy, but it most certainly could not.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

SomeBitTripFan

TwoTheNines wrote:

Untitled
Unless you are talking about THE Game, you are very wrong. Draw distance, Physics, and A.I. say much against your assertion.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

cookiex

TwoTheNines wrote:

Wouldn't that apply to 99% of all games really?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendo6400

I'm so excited that I'm gonna start playing xeno again today

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

cookiex

Untitled

I should buy Xenoblade.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Rezalack

^ I've yet to play Xenoblade as well. I convinced a friend to buy that and the Metroid Prime trilogy though back during the black friday sale when it was $39.99 and I was dead broke. He says he'll be finished with it soon so I can borrow it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to complete it before X is released.

Also, from yesterdays combat trailer, I'm getting a real Phantasy Star Online-ish vibe from it. That makes me want it even more.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Ryno

^^ The first trailer from last year was enough for me to buy Xenoblade and I am certainly glad I did. It is worth it no matter what you pay for it.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

triforcepower73

@everyonecomplaining Stop complaining about the trailer! It's a GAMEPLAY trailer, not story trailer. So, duh their going to show someone playing the game since it's called a gameplay trailer. And if you haven't played Xenoblade then go and play it. You'll understand what's going on much better.

Edited on by triforcepower73

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Ralizah

I guess I should eventually play Xenoblade before I get around to this one...

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic