Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,371

Giygas_95

@Eat_Pie: Yeah, seems like they could make it so with weapons you can select any other weapon of the same class as your fashion gear but not weapons of a different class. Anyway, thanks again. I'll put your advice into practice.

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

WiiWareWave

What are some good tyrants to farm for "Super Level 60" equipment and good one of a kind weapons and armor drops?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Eat_Pie

@Neko_Ichigofan
Hayreddin, Joker, the Tyrant in Noctilum's Divine Roost, or Lugalbanda(if you're going Blossom Dance).

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

WiiWareWave

@Eat_Pie Are one of a kind weapons and armors extremely rare drops? I'd hate to have to farm some of those beasts. Also do all tyrants or at least most have exclusive drops? I know I got a weapon with a unique name from a level 28 Tyrant before and it's alot stronger than other weapons in its class at its level.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Giygas_95

@AlternateButtons: Ha, no worries, man. It follows you when you fast travel. You can't use it inside the barracks. Also when it gets destroyed make sure to press b with good timing to avoid using skell insurance.

Giygas_95

Giygas_95

@AlternateButtons: Hey nothing to worry about. The game is VERY complex and explains very little. You keep learning as you play. I've finished the main story, maxed my character and BLADE levels, maxed a few class trees out, and I'm STILL learning. Jusy take it a step at a time!

Giygas_95

Ryu_Niiyama

OK since the East Coast of the US is an ice rink right now I finally booted this up. WHOA, this is officially the best and worst game I've ever played. It hits all my JRPG quirks and very nicely forces you to explore this huge world (since you can't just blow through the main quests). Even after reading the manual it took me about 30 mins for the combat to click but boy when it did this game really opened up. I feel a lot of the same tension I do in the Dark/Demon souls games but its less frustrating. It helps that this deadly world is BEAUTIFUL. I'm only level 11 but I have a feeling I'll be working on this for a few months.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

erv

@AlternateButtons: I had the exact same starting experience with my skell Of course, then I forgot to assign stuff to it so it's actually useful for doing stuff

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

The_BAAD_Man

@Ryu_Niiyama: It's great! There are a few little things which bother me (some of the soundtracks in certain places and the text size; so more or less the same things as many people!) but getting to grips with the combat is the main which has made it all the more enjoyable for me, too. I haven't played in almost a week now but I think I'm around level 25. What keeps the battles consistently tricky is when you change class and a whole new set of skills are used. Any familiarity you had developed is gone and you have to find a rhythm with the new class. It keeps the whole thing fresh, though.

The_BAAD_Man

Twitter:

Lycidas

After spending some time farming for good Skell Weapons, reaching level 50 and buying a new skell (they are so expensive, I went down to 50k affter buying an Amdusias!), went to kill Joker, and boy did the levels fly by! Now I'm level 60, maxed out three of the six final classes, all so I'll hopefully have a chance to beat that monster of a boss in chapter 10. The first time, I got destroyed in less than ten minutes, after losing three out of four skells (of course, one of the lost ones was the free skell) and then holding out on foot.
I don't even want to think about those cursed Millesaurs and other monsters though. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

Super Mario Maker Levels

Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

paul6891

Lycidas wrote:

After spending some time farming for good Skell Weapons, reaching level 50 and buying a new skell (they are so expensive, I went down to 50k affter buying an Amdusias!), went to kill Joker, and boy did the levels fly by! Now I'm level 60, maxed out three of the six final classes, all so I'll hopefully have a chance to beat that monster of a boss in chapter 10. The first time, I got destroyed in less than ten minutes, after losing three out of four skells (of course, one of the lost ones was the free skell) and then holding out on foot.
I don't even want to think about those cursed Millesaurs and other monsters though. XD

I'm having trouble with the chapter 10 boss as well. I've brought a second level 30 skell hoping that will help but I'm only level 42 at the moment so im thinking I need to grind a bit.

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

rishisquid

paul6891 wrote:

Lycidas wrote:

I'm having trouble with the chapter 10 boss as well. I've brought a second level 30 skell hoping that will help but I'm only level 42 at the moment so im thinking I need to grind a bit.

Even with 4 skells I died and had to grind a while before I beat it.

rishisquid

newto12

I've been grinding with lv. 30 skells and I just reached level 51! Now it's onto buying a lv. 50 skell. Any suggestions which skell would be best against the Ch. 12 boss?

youtube: newto187
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCENQaw56iTQqGZHZH30nqgA

Nintendo Network ID: newto12

BulbasaurusRex

Hey, I need to beat some Puges as part of the first affinity mission with Lin. According to my Enemy Index, I've run into them before, but I can't figure out where. Where exactly are these things?

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

nf_2

@newto12: Depends on your play style if you're using it. If your team is using it, go with Amdusias and through a G Buster on it. I like the Lailah line because its overdrive makes them effectively invincible with its auto recovery. A lot of people like different lines, but basically if you know to use E Scythe when you're behind your enemy or use G Buster, you're fine.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

WiiWareWave

Lol! Now that I've memorized all of the arts and menu's I'm now playing the game on my 35" Tube TV and wow, I didn't realize how awful modern Televisions sound compared to the old Tube TV's until now! Modern TV's have like almost no bass whatsoever.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

MsJubilee

Oh the music in New La is just awful. It has vocals! Why? I hope it gets better. I hope. Man this makes me miss the original Xenoblade Chronicles. It was such a masterpiece.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic