Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 4,371

Eat_Pie

If you're strong enough, try Joker. He gives 9999 experience. If you can't defeat him, defeat the level 60 mob of bugs around him. One Phoenix and a level 50 skell should take care of them easily. They provide a lot of experience and you'll level up in no time.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Shirma_Akayaku

Eat_Pie wrote:

If you're strong enough, try Joker. He gives 999(or is there an extra 9?) experience. If you can't defeat him, defeat the level 60 mob of bugs around him. One Phoenix and a level 50 skell should take care of them easily. They provide a lot of experience and you'll level up in no time.

Hmm, I could try this. All my members (plus me) are level 50 now, so maybe three level 50 skells could take on Joker... Well, If I have enough money. By the way, where can I find Joker? Is it like a Global Nemis / Squad mission thing, or just a standard enemy you can find?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

TuVictus

What's the minimum level, do you think, you'd have to be to kill something like the Telethia or the monster in the Sylvalum sphere?

TuVictus

Shirma_Akayaku

I'm wondering what Skell to get at level 50... I have so much money I could buy a level 50 Amdusias skell (just one costs 4390000, but I can get like 3 of them. I have A LOT of money).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Darknyht

Just finished the main story and it was an enjoyable one. I failed my first attempt at the last chapter when I was around level 50, so I ended up going to FN 322 (located down on sea level). You can fast travel there go around the corner and pound a level 55 Skell for easy experience. Rinse and repeat. Took me from level 50 to level 54 in a few minutes.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Eat_Pie

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

I'm wondering what Skell to get at level 50... I have so much money I could buy a level 50 Amdusias skell (just one costs 4390000, but I can get like 3 of them. I have A LOT of money).

Depends on what you like. I'd suggest heavy because it does a lot of damage and has lots of health. If you want evasion, go for the lighter skells. Medium is a good balance of both.

Eat_Pie

rishisquid

I just finished chapter 5. I haven't bought new gear yet. For my protag, I just equipped stuff I found in the field, and they are actually better than anything in the store. My companions still have their beginning gear. At what point should I upgrade everyone's gear? And how do I know the gear I might buy will be a noticeable upgrade??

rishisquid

Eat_Pie

rishisquid wrote:

I just finished chapter 5. I haven't bought new gear yet. For my protag, I just equipped stuff I found in the field, and they are actually better than anything in the store. My companions still have their beginning gear. At what point should I upgrade everyone's gear? And how do I know the gear I might buy will be a noticeable upgrade??

Don't buy new gear until you max out your AMs. I wouldn't buy new gear at all, because you can farm them post-game. I don't upgrade my companions gear too often because I switch them out regularly and their gear isn't as important as yours. I'd check their gear every once in a while. If you're having trouble with an enemy or you notice one of your members dies too frequently, upgrade their gear. Check the gear's stats to see if it will be an upgrade. The first stat listed is defense(or attack for weapons) and if it's better than what you currently have, it'll most likely be an upgrade.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Shirma_Akayaku

@Eat_Pie: @Tsurii: Alright, I picked the level 50 Amdusias. Turned out to be a good choice since I had the Phoenix already. Now time for some level grinding.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Dezzy

Which is THE dragon in Primordia exactly?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

TheXReturns

Huh. I've spent the day finishing off Alexa and Lin's affinity missions, and gathering other characters (like Murderess and Yelv). I've also done most of Mia's missions, but she'd better have some good level/ability to be worth it after 65% completing Cauldros. Does anyone know where Kirsty is for Pioneer Part 3? I need to finish her quest tree to get enough storable miranium. I've tried all round the administrative district, but no Kirsty...

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

TheXReturns

@Eat_Pie What's she doing there? XD Would you mind telling me vaguely where to find her for parts 4 and 5 too? I'm guessing those will be Sylvalum and Cauldros missions.

Then I should have enough probes to run a 100k miranium storage depot.

I've gotta get up to a 65% survey rate anyway for Mia...

Eat_Pie

@TheXReturns: No idea. She moves around a lot.

For Part 4: She's back in the Administrative District
Part 5: Residential District.

Eat_Pie

TheXReturns

@Eat_Pie Cheers. Since i got Mechanical Level 5 and all probe sites, I'm going to try to maximize production, storage, and revenue.

Maximizing storage will be relatively easy, all I need is the storage, booster and duplicator probes. The other two will be more difficult, but I'm determined to 100% this. (Well, 100% survey, not have like 1 of every costume, full affinity, full level...)

Nicolai

Does anyone know how to get the game on Off-TV mode without using a TV? I'm not near a TV right now, and all I'm getting on the Gamepad is a generic title screen.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Eat_Pie

Nicolai wrote:

Does anyone know how to get the game on Off-TV mode without using a TV? I'm not near a TV right now, and all I'm getting on the Gamepad is a generic title screen.

Click on the Gamepad screen. A list of options will come up. The one that has a TV in it(the third one I believe) will let you play on your Gamepad.

@TheXReturns
Good luck! I have a probe layout that can help you reach 130k credits and 100k miranium if you need it.

Eat_Pie

Nicolai

@Eat_Pie: Thanks for helping me, but tapping on the Gamepad screen doesn't seem to be doing anything or giving me any options, at least as far as what I can see on the Gamepad.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Eat_Pie

Nicolai wrote:

@Eat_Pie: Thanks for helping me, but tapping on the Gamepad screen doesn't seem to be doing anything or giving me any options, at least as far as what I can see on the Gamepad.

Look at the right side of the Gamepad. That's where the options show up.

Edit: You may need to turn on your TV to play off-TV. I'm not sure. If you don't have your TV on, you should be able to play on your Gamepad. I haven't tested it out.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Nicolai

@Eat_Pie: I just got it after randomly pressing buttons, lol. I'll have to figure out what buttons to press to hit continue once I get this thing on a TV again.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic