Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 341 to 360 of 780

AuthorMessage

Blast

341. Posted:

@TheLik98 LOL IKR????? Nintendo's reluctance to talk about this game is mind boggling. They talked about Pokémon X/Y so much before it released that its not even funny.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

342. Posted:

DirkaDirka wrote:

Anyways, out of curiosity, has anyone here played Xenogears and/or Xenosaga Episodes I, II and III?

I've recently dabbled into Xenogears, but even more recently have bought all three episodes of Xenosaga and started playing through Episode I. Gotta say they are some of the hardest RPG's I've played outside of Atlus' RPG's, but they're a bunch of fun!!

Xenosaga is good stuff. I've only played the first episode (but I own all 3, took me forever to get the third one and I'm hesitant to play the second), but I really enjoyed it at the time. Someday I'll replay the first episode then move on to the second and third.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

343. Posted:

Blast wrote:

@TheLik98 LOL IKR????? Nintendo's reluctance to talk about this game is mind boggling. They talked about Pokémon X/Y so much before it released that its not even funny.

They talked about it so much it actually made me want to buy it less.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Blast

344. Posted:

@TheLik98 Hhahah will it actually built hype for me :D I just want Nintendo to talk about this game again. A screenshot, trailer, or something!

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

345. Posted:

I bet we get a new trailer for X this month. In a preview of whats to come for 2014. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it wouldn't surprise me. It seems to be the game garnering the attention of non-Wii U owners, they'd be smart to show it off.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

Blast

346. Posted:

@Spuratis Agreed!

AuthorMessage

DirkaDirka

347. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Saga had way too many cutscenes for me, I never finished it.

I do admit, Xenosaga has a ridiculous amount of cutscenes, but the combat in the game makes up for how long they are. It's so addicting!!

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

348. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

I bet we get a new trailer for X this month. In a preview of whats to come for 2014. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it wouldn't surprise me. It seems to be the game garnering the attention of non-Wii U owners, they'd be smart to show it off.

God I hope so. I remember a while back my friend was all "L0L WIIU SUX BECUZ NO SKYRIM" and I showed him the X trailers. He shut up after that. He told me he actually kinda wanted a Wii U now, but he needed to know more about the game. I told him I'd keep him updated. That was back in October. He wants to talk about the game all the time, the only problem is there's nothing left to talk about(he hasn't played Xenoblade)

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

349. Posted:

@DirkaDirka That's also true....I'll get around to finishing it someday. Though I heard Ep. II was a train wreck by comparison.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

350. Posted:

@TheLik98 I'm pretty glad that X exists. Lol I'm VERY glad it exists. It gives the U something pretty dang special :)

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

351. Posted:

No one owns my soul.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

DirkaDirka

352. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@DirkaDirka That's also true....I'll get around to finishing it someday. Though I heard Ep. II was a train wreck by comparison.

Well...train wreck is kind of an overstatement. It's definitely not as amazing as the first episode, but it's still a very entertaining RPG. I wouldn't really classify any of the episodes as "bad" games. Episode II is probably a 7/10 compared to the other two, which I would say are 9/10 games.

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

353. Posted:

Argh. I've barely made a dent in Xenoblade. Need to finish it before X comes out (seriously I hope they give an actual name next time it's shown off. Sick of calling it "X").

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

triforcepower73

354. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Then Shulk is probably the character at the end of the first trailer, so are we getting some sort of mixed game of the Xeno series as a whole?

Well the character in the end of the 1st trailer definitely resembles Shulk but the former has green eyes and the latter has blue. But you know who else has green eyes? Fiora! You can piece the rest together.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

355. Posted:

is there any news bout this game? new videos, screenshots,...?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Blast

356. Posted:

@Miss_Dark Well the good thing is.... The chance of having a Nintendo Direct this month is pretty high AND the chance of Nintendo talking about Monolith's X during the Direct is pretty high, too :D

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

357. Posted:

Nice! =D

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

358. Posted:

i've never played Xenoblade, and i don't think i ever will (mainly because of what happened with Gamestop), and i originally wasn't interested at all in this game, but wow. i'm suddenly interested.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

359. Posted:

What happened with GameStop?

Games like zenoblade are a big reason why I'm saddened that Wii games aren't put on the eshop or the Wii shop channel.

I hope we see more of the game this month at a ND.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

360. Posted:

HappyHappyist wrote:

i've never played Xenoblade, and i don't think i ever will (mainly because of what happened with Gamestop), and i originally wasn't interested at all in this game, but wow. i'm suddenly interested.

I've never played it either and it's not something I'd like I think but I do wanna give X a chance.. I don't know why, it just looks..different :P

Edited on by Miss_Dark