Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 4,371

Stude

I'm at work with this game sitting on my hard drive at home and it is KILLING ME.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

andreoni79

I never play online because I don't have extra money or time to spend with it. However I tried XCX online mode and I found that for an hour of gaming it used only 8mb of my cellphone internet plan. Time to play online, then!
@Stu13: As H.P. Lovecraft said, "Adulthood is hell".

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Mario_1985

Very happy all the add on content has finally downloaded . I loaded the game up before without the add on content and my poor Wii U was chugging along, making noises, like one of those old wooden roller coasters . Hopefully that won’t happen now. Time to finally play it .

Does anyone please know, if anything is missable in the game? I was wrong to presume that my local Game would stock the guide .

Mario_1985

Darknyht

@Tsurii: Thanks, now I just need to figure out if I am going to go with the Longsword, Photon Blade or stick with the Knife. Guess it will come down to what class I end up with. I saw it, but wanted to save it for when I had more time (and perhaps an in-game explanation) on what it was.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Joeynator3000

Well, since streaming doesn't work...I'm wondering if I should just do a normal video playthrough of the game, and how it should work. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Darknyht

@Tsurii: Yeah, just read up on it. I probably will be going the Striker/Assault path at first along with the branch that focuses on the Longsword/Assault Rifle combo. Sort of wish each half of the Arts was dedicated to the each weapon and you could customize along those ways versus having to pick a class and being stuck with a certain weapon combo. I kinda liked the idea of being a modern soldier with an Assault Rifle/Knife combo.

EDIT: I guess I could go back to being a drifter once I master things

Edited on by Darknyht

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

edhe

I'm so disappointed...

My copy was supposed to arrive today. Hopefully, it'll arrive tomorrow, but I won't get much chance to try it out until I need to go in to work.
And this was after hoping it would arrive two days early... one day early...

Anyone receive their special edition from GAME yet?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Zyon

Just picked up my copy at Mall, went in to Gamestop and just had a short conversation with the employee there. He asked if I watched the Game Awards, which I haven't still need to do that at some point. He asked if I was a Call of Duty fan, I am not I've played only a few match of Battlefield 4 but that's all I've done as far as FPS go. He told me the Award for Best Multiplayer went to Splatoon, not surprised really. I actually did see the clip of best Multiplayer somewhere and while showing off the nominees Call of Duty whatever the crowd was silent. The moment Splatoon and Destiny were shown the crowd went wild. The guy laughed but told me he's never played Splatoon, as he was grabbing my copy of XCX he told me he's thinking about getting a Wii U just for this game. I told him that he should really try out Splatoon when he get's the Wii U, despite it's looks it's so much fun. I knew it was going to be a great game the moment Nintendo announced it.

Anyways I'm going off to play X, you want be seeing me around here anytime soon. Good-bye Earth, Mira here I come.

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

TuVictus

No idea how to do spoilers.

Is that option, for those who know what I'm talking about, available at the very beginning? Or is it unlocked?

TuVictus

Joeynator3000

...So no videos then? o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Late

My game arrived today but when I turned on my Wii U I noticed a red mark next to download management icon. Turned out that my data packs were corrupted and I had to start downloading them again. 55% downloaded now. I won't be playing the game today although I did create my main character before I started downloading. Not a huge loss since I just want to test it out for now since I'm just over halfway through the original Xenoblade. I'll continue with X once I'm done with the first one.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Smash_kirby

I have got my special edition but the music is encrypted on the flash drive and in the wav format. I would be nice to be able to copy them to my machine also it will not work on Mac.

Smash_kirby

Pho

Ugh.. Ran to all the game stores in town here on lunch break to pick it up and no one has it, or knows when they will. And of course it's my weekend off.

Mourn for me.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

TuVictus

Tsurii wrote:

@Operative: Changing your avatar's appearance? No
Fashion equipment? Yes (the DLC is included in the western release and having that unlocked from the start was part of it)

Thanks for the info! But I meant Shulk's voice being an option for the MC

TuVictus

Rumorlife

Did I do a wrong thing? It says only 10GB for all 4 data packs, but people keep saying 15-20gb. It shows I've got all 4 in the eShop.

lol the url

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

TeeJay

Man, I don't know how I'm going to not get lost in this game. And that's bad for me cause I chose to be a Pathfinder, lol.
My Wii U isn't connected to a TV so I play exclusively Off-TV. I don't know where the map is. The best I can manage is to switch to TV mode so the Gamepad displays the map, but that doesn't seem right. I mean, the game is still going on on the imaginary TV while I do that. I could get attacked by something.

I feel like there has to be a way to pause the game and access the map while using Off-TV play.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

shingi_70

Man went to two Meijer locations including the one I work at and no one can find the game or its in the back. I canceled my amazon pre-order since I have a coupon, but now I probably won't get the game till Tuesday at best.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Faruko

Played about 5 hours today

so far, the reason i bought a wiiu for its not dissapointing ONE BIT, im loving it, it has everything that made XC the best RPG of the last gen (and among the best ever created) but more and better.

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

TuVictus

Okay, who's bright idea was it to not include a text resizer option. The text is ridiculously tiny. I can't lay in bed and play this game, I have to sit directly in front of the tv just to read what the skills do, and what they are

TuVictus

Faruko

yeah, that does sucks :/

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic