Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 4,371

Einherjar

@rishisquid: Doesnt stop me from supporting an awesome dev.
Also, a trailer doesnt build up immersion.

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

SetupDisk

Is anybody getting the message that the game cannot start even though it's past midnight and the eshop says it's available now?

Don't worry it's going to be okay, everybody dies.

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8465-2907 | Nintendo Network ID: SetupDisk

Aozz101x

getting mine downloading,
20010MB

Oh Come ON! (wait's for a while to finish.)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

renaryuugufan92

SetupDisk wrote:

Is anybody getting the message that the game cannot start even though it's past midnight and the eshop says it's available now?

yep, and its still happening to me.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

00a

Now since its released, I can go to Gamest-wait, Gamestop is closed.
;-;

Edited on by 00a

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

SetupDisk

I am goin to wait anout twenty minutes with the console off to wait and see if the hourly update thing catches it. If not I will have to start calling and find out the turd burger responsible. I already made two topics about it on the actual Nintendo forums but they have to be checked first by a mod before they go up and I guess they are all asleep.

Don't worry it's going to be okay, everybody dies.

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8465-2907 | Nintendo Network ID: SetupDisk

Aozz101x

im i the only one that's getting 60+ hours left of getting this done downloaded?
edited: nvm it's doing better

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Yes, you all must suffer with your eShop woes while I'm stuck at work and can't play. Drown in anguish.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

GoldenGamer88

I'm less than 5 hours away from holding my Special Edition in my hands. It'll install this evening so I can start playing tomorrow when I get up.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

jijifox

XCX is INSTALLED!!!Now i have to wait for the update.I just can't believe im gonna play XCX in like 10 minutes!!!!!!
The game is ready,just need to eat a little bit

Edited on by jijifox

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

andreoni79

I had to change some tv settings, but now it's all ok. This is the only game that benefits of Dynamic Contrast: I always switch it off both with WiiU and PS4 but setting it to "medium" made the textures better and the fonts more readable.
The only disappointment is the pop-up in NLA: skells, vehicles and people appear only when I'm very near...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

MrGawain

One copy available in Smyths Charlton on Friday morning, Argos and the big Supermarkets not stocking it.

Seeing this is THE flagship Wii U game, it doesn't show much retailler confidence, does it?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Mario_1985

Is it taking anyone else a while to download all the add on content ? I've actually managed to find an external hard drive online while I'm waiting, (which I will need now ). Maybe it just seems like forever because I really want to play it, I can't wait.

Mario_1985

Spoony_Tech

Oh what perfect timing. Best Buy just sent me a 10$ off coupon so now I'm getting Xeno for only 38$. Did I mention I love Best Buy yet!? Going in about 30 minutes to pick up my copy.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Darknyht

Got my first hour of playtime in, managing to get through the prologue. Cannot wait to start free-roaming the world, but I am really curious what melee weapon types there are besides knife and dual swords.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Grumblevolcano

Getting my limited edition was a complete mess earlier today. I preordered it a month ago and the staff could only find standard editions so I had to wait a while for them to try and find it, turned out there was an unopened box which contained 3 preordered ones including mine among other stuff hence I did finally get it. If they couldn't find it I was ready to cancel my preorder as the limited edition physical extras was the sole reason I got it at launch instead of late December or early January.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shinion

@MrGawain: not really, the supermarkets have barely stocked any Wii U games since launch, only probably Mario Kart and Smash got a look it since 2013. GAME has exclusive rights to sell the limited edition and places like Smiths and Argos won't be interested in stocking a game like Xenoblade. Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing probably but not this.

Shinion

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic