Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,371

Shinion

@Tsurii: sooooooooo jealous as I'm probably going to have to wait until Christmas. Maybe you'll have a Skell by then? have fun!

Shinion

jijifox

Guys(those who have the game) how big is Mira and how fun is it to explore, like 1/10 how big and varied is the world?Every reviewer says the world is really big, but i don't know how to interpret it in my mind, so im asking because i don't want to get in the game with high expectations that the world is REALLY REALLY BIG.

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

andreoni79

@jijifox: I had only 30 minutes to try it, since it took 50 minutes to install everything... Still at work now.
Tonight I'll spend 2 or 3 hours in Mira and I'll let you know!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

GoldenGamer88

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the guys who already got the game. But the japanese got it for what - a year or so? So two days aren't that big of a deal when you consider how long we've been waiting for this game overall. Plus, I got some Batman to be in Arkham Knight that I bought at Amazon's cyber monday sales! Have fun with the game, guys!

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

erv

One of those games worth counting down towards

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Henmii

"I agree with what's already been said though, your comparison to modern Sonic soundtracks is a weird one for me as I think most if not all of the main Sonic games have great OSTs"

Well I don't dislike all modern Sonic music, I am just not a huge fan of the rock/pop/lyrical stuff (Think Adventure 2 battle, as a example). As the review already said, this is a very different soundtrack compared to the Wii title (they have chosen pop/rock/rap this time). Probably a different composer too. Ah well, I'll just wait and see. Maybe I will like it more then I expect (I have only heard a few tracks so far)!

Henmii

Dezzy

Tsurii wrote:

Hmm...does anyone else have the game and know if the online stuff is, well online yet? I already joined a division, am allowed to do pretty much whatever the hell I want at this point but I don't seem to be online (it doesn't show the "x offline" thing in the upper left corner of the screen at least)

People have mentioned that the online thing is unlocked at some point later in the game.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

nathanjones007

How many sales do you think this game will sell physical and digital by 1 Jan 2016 world wide? I think it will hit 600k! I am not sure how it has done in Japan so far. Is this even out in Europe yet?

Edited on by nathanjones007

nathanjones007

Shinion

@nathanjones007: it comes out on the 4th in Europe as well as the Americas. It has already eclipsed 200,000 sales in Japan if estimates are correct, there or there abouts. So it selling 800,000 units in all other territories to reach one mill? Well with the lack of completion, the following the Wii game brought and the great reviews I think it's got every chance, possibly not in a month but when the Wii U's dead and buried (which is not now inb4 haters) I'm very confident this will be one of several titles to have sold beyond that milestone, which is quite a feat for a failure and a dead console on the release of this game.

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

kkslider5552000

I think it will do well at launch (Vgcharts (among other things) suggest preorders have been pretty great) and then SLOOOOOWLY crawl its way to a million.

And unless Nintendo makes things worse for themselves next year or pulls a Saturn w/ Wii U, I do mean a million NOT including Japan.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Aozz101x

ugh! two more DAYS!! where my eshop code @Amazon

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Lastaofpizza wrote:

There's a online mode? What can you do online?

I don't think it's direct online like Splatoon or anything like that. I dunno, I'm somewhat confused about it myself.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

I was thumbing through my sports app looking through news stories and low and behold at the bottom was an advertisement for this game. It appeared to be from Amazon but still was exciting to see it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

1 more...

The real question to me is will Gamestop actually tell me my game is there on the day of release? I don't pre-order for other games anymore but during the previous decade it was almost a running gag that my pre-ordered games were available the day after release (at least once I think even later?).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

VelvetElvis

@Lastaofpizza and @Megumi: Just read a Yahoo! Games review that gets into the online stuff a bit. Here's what they said:

Yahoo Games wrote:

Though primarily an offline game, Xenoblade Chronicles X includes a swath of online elements that open up even more content. Players choose a BLADE division at the start of the game and compete against other divisions globally. Contributing to your division’s overall score gives access to special items, experience, and other boons, adding another dimension to what's essentially asynchronous multiplayer. You can also play online with friends for special quests, or you can recruit Division members so you never feel like you're alone in Mira. You may very well want to reach out to friends for a helping hand. You’ll likely need it.

Edited on by VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

jijifox

So when is the eshop gonna allow me to download?Midnight?

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

GoldenGamer88

My gamestop preorders are always there on the day of release - right at 9:00 am when they open their doors. Some amiibos are sold even the moment they get them (as soon as Tuesday in some cases).

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic