...Dude, language...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

whodatninja

SpookyMeths wrote:

Sometimes I like to feel pretty when I'm playing single-player games.

I played a girl in Dragon Age: Origins, but that was mostly because that game had horrid art direction and I couldn't get a male character to not look like a schlub.

Aint that the truth

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Blast

Tsurii wrote:

Blast wrote:

I'm downloading the Basic Pack right now. Man, the Wii U's download management is garbage compared to PS4. On PS4 you can pause downloads and resume them whenever. On Wii U? If you accidentally hit the power button or the download just randomly stops... You gotta redownload from the beginning!

You can stop and resume downloads on the Wii U just fine (and it continues to download stuff in standby-mode/when you turn it "off", too) You're probably just doing something wrong.

Watch your mouth ~Santa

Lmao oooohhhh I get the impression you called me names/insults because your comment got edited. Lmao relax, dude.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ralizah

@Blast: He actually just confessed his undying love to you in unnecessarily graphic language. I'd be flattered, personally.

On topic, my only problem with the Wii U and downloading stuff is the speed. It took all night to download the demo for Fatal Frame V. It's not THAT many gigs.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CaviarMeths

Lastaofpizza wrote:

When will this game be released?

Probably would have been easier to look up that information than it was to find this thread.

Dec 4.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Offspring

SpookyMeths wrote:

Also, I'm not an expert or anything, but I don't think women are generally impressed when their male friends play white knight. Women are not children. They can speak for themselves.

Yes, women hate men who aren't afraid to speak out on issues such as women's health, domestic violence, and equal pay for equal work. What women are really like are horny "men" that create big bewbed character to put all the lotion and kleenexes they buy into use.[/s]

On to less pressing issues, has there been any mention of a music slider? The only thing that has kept me from pre-loading the game is the vocal tracks.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

CaviarMeths

Offspring wrote:

Yes, women hate men who aren't afraid to speak out on issues such as women's health, domestic violence, and equal pay for equal work. What women are really like are horny "men" that create big bewbed character to put all the lotion and kleenexes they buy into use.[/s]

Nah man. What women really love is fedoralords who ride in on their white horse to equate domestic violence with a bust slider in a video game.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dezzy

Offspring wrote:

Yes, women hate men who aren't afraid to speak out on issues such as women's health, domestic violence, and equal pay for equal work.

Where the hell do women not get paid equally for equal work?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

kkslider5552000

Dezzy wrote:

Where the hell do women not get paid equally for equal work?

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!!!

will be my response any time the thread goes off the rails

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ralizah

@DiscoGentleman: While the downloading on that machine is still unacceptably slow (my PS4 could have downloaded that amount of data in half the time), it might have something to do with all the devices connected to the internet in our home. At least online multiplayer seems to work well in most of my Wii U games that have it. It lags during online Smash matches, but works fine with Splatoon and Mario Kart.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Dezzy: You'd be hella surprised, man! There is still a lot of gender discrimination in the workforce!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

TuVictus

I had to make the difficult decision of canceling my pre order of this game

Not because of any political reasons or because I don't want it, but because I simply have too little money left to be spending $60 on a game. Especially with all the other games I haven't even touched yet. Now, I'm just banking on it being a christmas present. I'm bummed out though, it looks really great and not being able to play at launch will kill me

TuVictus

Tigerfan810

I got the balance patch for the retail version of Xenoblade X, but I was wondering: should I get the other 3 patches (Skell, Characters and Enemies.) or will I be okay with what I have?

Nobody's perfect. So why should we expect imperfect people to make perfect games?

rishisquid

Tigerfan810 wrote:

I got the balance patch for the retail version of Xenoblade X, but I was wondering: should I get the other 3 patches (Skell, Characters and Enemies.) or will I be okay with what I have?

I'm wondering this as well. Do the other chuncks help with load times, or just draw distance and such?

Edited on by rishisquid

rishisquid

cookiex

rishisquid wrote:

Tigerfan810 wrote:

I'm wondering this as well. Do the other chuncks help with load times, or just draw distance and such?

This page explains it:
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_...

The basic pack impacts the overall game's loading speeds including environment data, the enemy pack loads enemy data faster, the player pack improves loading times inside the city and while changing equipment, and the Skell pack loads Skell data as well as further improving city load times.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MegaMari0

I'm still on the fence with this game. I bought XBC on 3DS but i'm still not digging the Real time bit to the Arts system.. I'm still more of a turn based guy... But i love the exploration, environment, characters, and story...ugh.....any advise, suggestions?

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Tigerfan810

Thanks.

Nobody's perfect. So why should we expect imperfect people to make perfect games?

Kai_

Do we know if the packs make the load times as good as going full digital yet?

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic