Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 4,371

Eat_Pie

JustJulyo wrote:

@Eat_Pie: That is true but because Zelda Wii U was pushed and the promise of such a huge open world was taken away from me I figured this would be the next best thing. At least on the Wii U as it's the only major console I have. I'm actually kinda glad Zelda Wii U was pushed back so that I can fully immerse myself into this game but still bitter that they promised 2015 for such a long time.

I was really excited for Zelda U too. At least it can become a better game because of the delay. This game is going to take up the few months after December, so I'm trying to finish up the games I have now.

Eat_Pie

JustJulyo

@Eat_Pie: Exactly, hopefully it takes me until Zelda Wii U and the NX will be released, I will probably make a video journal since this is such a huge game

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKDbSssbbjikzCOMwi75dA

Twitter:

JustJulyo

@Tsurii: I don't know, I might get Yoshi when it becomes reduced or on a sale, don't think it's worth the full price tag especially when it's been delayed for so long and the long time from release.

Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Tsurii wrote:

I've been excited for this for almost 4 years now

Winning lotto numbers for next week's draw please. Share your gift of time travel with the community.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

@Tsurii: There were hardly any actual good characters in Xenoblade Chronicles.... Shulk was like the only person who shined... randomly. Well... Dunban did too. Fiora did too. And yeah. Totally disagree with you on characters in Persona 3. I love all the characters. I can defend that game with all my heart. My only problems with the game are the ending.

But sure let's not derail the thread.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Dezzy

JustJulyo wrote:

don't think it's worth the full price tag

Silliest thing I've heard this year.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JustJulyo

Dezzy wrote:

JustJulyo wrote:

don't think it's worth the full price tag

Silliest thing I've heard this year.

I don't know, Zelda being still scheduled for 2015 seems pretty in hindsight. I just feel like the wait has been so long that I just couldn't get excited when it did came out.

Twitter:

Dezzy

JustJulyo wrote:

I don't know, Zelda being still scheduled for 2015 seems pretty in hindsight. I just feel like the wait has been so long that I just couldn't get excited when it did came out.

For Zelda or for Xenoblade? Both have been announced for AGES before their launch.

You're right that the kind of hype wave sometimes doesn't work very well over long stretches of time. Surely the best solution is to try and teach yourself not to base your opinion on the hype too much.

martinskrtel37

JustJulyo, you are killing your own fun, stop hyping yourself! i know nothing about XCX because i'm so keen to play it that i've avoided everything..!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Dezzy

Most of the preview info has been pretty non-spoilerific. I still almost nothing about the story beyond the basic premise.

JustJulyo

@Dezzy: Also the part of me wants to believe in a game so much because of such a long drought of a heavy hitting story/adventure game that the Wii U is lacking this year!
@martinskrtel37: You're right I am killing my own hype but that is because I have such high expectations from this game due to the fact that we haven't had a great adventure game for ages now! Just wish we had something to hold us over for XCX!

Twitter:

MarceloKamui

Does anybody have any idea about the file size of the digital version?

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

renaryuugufan92

@MarceloKamui: 22.5GB

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Nintendo_Ninja

Good thing I'm getting the physical version.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Blast

Of course the hype is still real for this game. Still day one buy. I support what I want to support.

Master of the Hype Train

renaryuugufan92

@Nintendo_Ninja: Physical version still has a 10GB set of updates to improve load times and gameplay

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Blast

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

@Nintendo_Ninja: Physical version still has a 10GB set of updates to improve load times and gameplay

Lmao and people wonder why I want the NX to be super powerful. Imagine XCX on a PS4 like console. Those updates wouldn't mean anything. 10GB is nothing on PS4. Well... Not nothing. Lol

Master of the Hype Train

renaryuugufan92

Blast wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

Lmao and people wonder why I want the NX to be super powerful. Imagine XCX on a PS4 like console. Those updates wouldn't mean anything. 10GB is nothing on PS4. Well... Not nothing. Lol

Not to mention the inevitable manual installations that will be on NX regardless of a physical or digital purchase your going to use HDD space and need an external hard drive.

Blast

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

Blast wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

Not to mention the inevitable manual installations that will be on NX regardless of a physical or digital purchase your going to use HDD space and need an external hard drive.

True... But still better than Wii U downloading anything. I love it but jeez that console is flawed.

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic