Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 201 to 220 of 905

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

201. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

I want a X cross Zelda cross Fire emblem cross shin megami tensei and it will rock the world of rpg.Untitled

There's no way the world would be able to handle that. :|

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

202. Posted:

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME! BUMP.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

203. Posted:

@TheLilK98 Erm, wouldn't it make sense to bump this thread when there is more news to discuss about it? Just saying... :|

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

204. Posted:

v(030)v

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

yojo

205. Posted:

Anyone else watch the trailers every day?

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

206. Posted:

So it's been about five months since the last trailer, and there were five months between the reveal and the last trailer. In theory we should see something in the next Direct.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

207. Posted:

At the very, very latest it'll be featured again in next year's E3. Hopefully before that though.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

208. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

At the very, very latest it'll be featured again in next year's E3. Hopefully before that though.

Oh definitely at e3. I wouldn't be too surprised if it's out by then. I've heard rumours about Q1 2014.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

209. Posted:

no way. A game like this takes real time especially since I don't think they're gonna pull a Ubisoft and hire a small nation's worth of people to work on it.. 2nd half of the year, probably fall season next year.

I'm expecting another big Direct at the beginning of next year.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

210. Posted:

The game seemed to be relatively far along in development, especially at e3. The Tokyo studio was the only team working on it at that time. I think I read somewhere that the Kyoto team that's been working on that unnanounced 3DS games is chipping in too, but I'd have to go hunting for the source, so take that with a grain of salt.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

211. Posted:

I'm very excited for this game. This will prolly be one of those games that show the Wii U's true power. :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

212. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

The game seemed to be relatively far along in development, especially at e3. The Tokyo studio was the only team working on it at that time. I think I read somewhere that the Kyoto team that's been working on that unnanounced 3DS games is chipping in too, but I'd have to go hunting for the source, so take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah but you know Nintendo are perfectionists and hate releasing stuff too early. For something like this, they'll take all the time they reasonably can.

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

213. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I'm very excited for this game. This will prolly be one of those games that show the Wii U's true power. :)

Wii U: I was using half of my power with X.
Me: :O

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Blast

214. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Wii U: I was using half of my power with X.
Me: :O

LOL!!!! I wish Nintendo showed another trailer about the story of X. Heck, I want a trailer for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem U.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

215. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah but you know Nintendo are perfectionists and hate releasing stuff too early. For something like this, they'll take all the time they reasonably can.

True, true. But I think Monolith is pretty much doing this on their own without much intervention from Nintendo. That being said, I'm sure Nintendo will put it through it's paces before release.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

216. Posted:

I'm hoping for a Summer release, personally. I'd expect that Final Fantasy XV will be out by mid-fall at the earliest, so it would be nice if they could preempt it by several months.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

217. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm hoping for a Summer release, personally. I'd expect that Final Fantasy XV will be out by mid-fall at the earliest, so it would be nice if they could preempt it by several months.

There is no prediction of mine I'm certain of more than "Final Fantasy XV is not coming out next year"

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

218. Posted:

I can't lie, the name X is actually starting to grow on me. It's highly doubtful it'll stay that way though. @CanisWolfred is FF XV that far along in development?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

219. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

There is no prediction of mine I'm certain of more than "Final Fantasy XV is not coming out next year"

If Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 aren't coming till after 2014.... Thats good because that means the Wii U redemption period will be starting wayy before then so maybe those games would be announced for Wii U. Lol crosses fingers in hope

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

220. Posted:

Speaking of FF XV, I found a pretty good X/FF XV comparison video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaBIzmovvg

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery