Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,371

CaviarMeths

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

I honestly think this will be the best Wii U game. How can Zelda U be better than this?

By not being as boring. As awesome as the game looks I feel like it is going to involve a lot of walking while not doing anything. Zelda U is going to be smaller and have less walking or at least more things to do while walking.

Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles? You should play Xenoblade Chronicles.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DefHalan

CaviarMeths wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

I honestly think this will be the best Wii U game. How can Zelda U be better than this?

By not being as boring. As awesome as the game looks I feel like it is going to involve a lot of walking while not doing anything. Zelda U is going to be smaller and have less walking or at least more things to do while walking.

I haven't played it yet and I am not saying that Xenoblade is a boring game. I am saying that walking those giant maps can be boring. The latest trailer didn't help much with that. I bet Xenoblade is going to be a great game, I just wanted to play Devil's advocate and really look at how Zelda U could be better than XCX

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TheLilK98

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

I haven't played it yet and I am not saying that Xenoblade is a boring game. I am saying that walking those giant maps can be boring. The latest trailer didn't help much with that. I bet Xenoblade is going to be a great game, I just wanted to play Devil's advocate and really look at how Zelda U could be better than XCX

In my experience, walking has always been really boring in Zelda, and it's my favorite series. EDIT: Typed message inside of quote. Whoops!

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Blast wrote:

Well at least being the best Wii U game isn't a easy feat Bayonetta 2 is my favorite game on Wii U but there's various other really good games. Heck, Devil's 3rd might impress me and be another amazing game.

Wii U has a smaller, but much higher quality library of exclusive software.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Blast

Ralizah wrote:

Blast wrote:

Well at least being the best Wii U game isn't a easy feat Bayonetta 2 is my favorite game on Wii U but there's various other really good games. Heck, Devil's 3rd might impress me and be another amazing game.

Wii U has a smaller, but much higher quality library of exclusive software.

Agreed. Once again Wii U will have multiple Game of The Year contenders.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Kuksenkov

The game is confirmed to be releasing on April 29th in Japan, after that day... I'll stop getting into the internet, I don't want the storyline spoiled to me.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

TheLilK98

Kuksenkov wrote:

The game is confirmed to be releasing on April 29th in Japan, after that day... I'll stop getting into the internet, I don't want the storyline spoiled to me.

We should probably make a no spoiler rule in this thread...even through we shouldn't have to.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Blast

Ummm.... I'm pretty sure this thread will die when people get this game.

Master of the Hype Train

iKhan

Kuksenkov wrote:

XCX isn't Smash or Pokemon.

It's not widely known enough that news is going to be around even if you don't look.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

Details about the maim characters are slipping out!! Its not much but still... Wow!

Master of the Hype Train

TheLilK98

Blast wrote:

Details about the maim characters are slipping out!! Its not much but still... Wow!

Well we know soulless eye girl's name and profession, and Elma's military rank, so that's pretty cool. And from Tatsu's description I know I'll probably hate him(I don't really like the Nopon in general). I do wonder if space hogan is just an NPC or an actual character though. He actually kind of looks like Dickson now that I think about it.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

iKhan

TheLilK98 wrote:

(I don't really like the Nopon in general)

YOU DARE INSULT HEROPON?!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

triforcepower73

Xenoblade Chronicles SPOILERS ahead.

Ok for a while I've thought that there's a possibility that the planet that XCX is set on, Mira, could be the new world that Shulk created at the end of XC but in the future. After all we only saw a small tidbit of that new world at the very end of the game so we don't know what the rest of the planet is like. After seeing all the land formations of Mira from the new exploration trailer, the possibility became more plausible in my mind. There are several areas that also look similar to the Bionis. But then I became even more convinced that this theory was true when I remembered the lyrics from the E3 2013 trailer's song. The last line says, "Forgotten world nobody's ever seen."
Could Mira be Shulk's creation hundreds or thousands of years after he recreated the world?

I know that if this is the case, Takahashi/Monolith Soft most likely won't admit it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see remnants of the world of XC. Maybe even a whole race of Homs lives on Mira and you can discover them when you explore the world, and they talk about the "creation story" which involves "the god(Shulk)" and "the sword(the Monado)." It would probably be very indirect if that happened, but still it would be awesome to see.

Edited on by triforcepower73

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

OmegaMetroid93

I'll be honest, I really don't think this game ties into Xenoblade at all.
I think it's perfectly possible that it is what they say it is, a spiritual sequel.
I don't think there's any reason to make the connection between the two games like that.

OmegaMetroid93

Blast

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

I'll be honest, I really don't think this game ties into Xenoblade at all.
I think it's perfectly possible that it is what they say it is, a spiritual sequel.
I don't think there's any reason to make the connection between the two games like that.

There's a Monado hairpin in one of the main characters' hair. Haha so there might be cute references like that.

Master of the Hype Train

CaviarMeths

This game will be about as linked to Xenoblade Chronicles as Final Fantasy VI was to IV.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic