Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 4,371

kkslider5552000

The primary colors are back.

Apparently coming out in April in Japan...I hope they can translate this relatively quickly. I mean they can potentially start localization before the game is released there, so I think August is still possible.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The primary colors are back.

Apparently coming out in April in Japan...I hope they can translate this relatively quickly. I mean they can potentially start localization before the game is released there, so I think August is still possible.

I bet Monolith is making sure they are choosing good voice actors.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

whodatninja

Why would you run around on the ground WHEN YOU CAN PILOT MECHS! I wanna travel in style

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Kuksenkov

The game has a release date of April 29th for Japan... Supposedly.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

Blast

Hahaha people are comparing XCX to FF XV again... Now its how XCX is more Final Fantasy than FF XV. Kinda funny how XCX starts with women party members while FF XV stars with a bunch of guys.

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

Untitled

The Jumping into the water part is so good. That and the space worm has me at maximum hype.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

IceClimbers

I fear for Chuggaaconroy's life after that trailer. If XCX gets a game-specific Direct, then RIP Emile.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

CaviarMeths

I think the coolest thing about the new trailer was the guy climbing up to the peak of the cliff/mountain. How cool is that! This world looks so expansive and you can travel almost every square inch of it, it's fantastic.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi

IceClimbers wrote:

I fear for Chuggaaconroy's life after that trailer. If XCX gets a game-specific Direct, then RIP Emile.

He's posting on Facebook, so maybe he's all right? Unless Jon took his place.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

OmegaMetroid93

I've already gushed enough about that amazing trailer in just about every other place on the internet so I dunno iff I wanna do it again.
But I seriously melted when I saw it. It started out awesome and only kept getting better and better and better.

http://xenobladex.jp/
They updated the website with a new layout and some new information. I doubt there's much new info there but it's still cool to see an update.

OmegaMetroid93

cookiex

Is the game 60 fps? The trailer on Nintendo's official Youtube account has a 60fps option...

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Ryno

Terrible textures. horrible looking faces, stupid music, empty environments (where are the enemies?)... OK, I tried to hate on this game but just can't. This is my most anticipated game of the year by a XBX mile. .

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

OmegaMetroid93

The game is 30FPS. Not like it really matters that much for a game like this.

OmegaMetroid93

Dreamsleep

Beautiful game. I can't wait for it!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Blast

I honestly think this will be the best Wii U game. How can Zelda U be better than this?

Master of the Hype Train

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

I honestly think this will be the best Wii U game. How can Zelda U be better than this?

By not being as boring. As awesome as the game looks I feel like it is going to involve a lot of walking while not doing anything. Zelda U is going to be smaller and have less walking or at least more things to do while walking.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iKhan

Blast wrote:

I don't think one will necessarily be better than the other. I think they will both be strong in their respective genres. XCX will be a great exploration based RPG, with a focus on telling the player a story and giving the player the tools to gradually boost their power.

Zelda will be a great open Action Adventure game, with a focus on putting the player in an environment within which they can interact to explore and experience the story.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Ralizah

Fully expect this to end up being one of my top 3 Wii U games. So many good games coming out this year.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Blast

Well at least being the best Wii U game isn't a easy feat Bayonetta 2 is my favorite game on Wii U but there's various other really good games. Heck, Devil's 3rd might impress me and be another amazing game.

Master of the Hype Train

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

Well at least being the best Wii U game isn't a easy feat Bayonetta 2 is my favorite game on Wii U but there's various other really good games. Heck, Devil's 3rd might impress me and be another amazing game.

Captain Toad is currently my favorite game on Wii U

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic