Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 4,371

Lionsshare

Well, it won't look as nice as the Wii version. But it is still an awesome game, and will be great to take on the go. If you haven't played it yet and it's within your game budget you should try it out!

Lionsshare

Ralizah

Xenoblade 3DS looked super blocky. Not exactly the best way to promote your new suped up handheld...

XCX is looking fantastic as always, though. Lots of varied environments. I'm quite excited.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Whopper744

What a beautiful trailer. Very happy I picked up the original on the Wii a few months ago. I just hope the new characters can hold up to the awesome cast of the first game and they aren't just a bunch of joka's.....
Yeah sorry about that.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Lionsshare

I should also point out that this game is huge. There is so much content they probably had to sacrifice some of the detail. But assuming all the content is still there, it's pretty rad that a handheld can play it.

Lionsshare

Yoshi

Am...am I seeing double? O_o

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Blast

The best game for Wii U is coming!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Spoony_Tech

Spoony wrote:

Well, it won't look as nice as the Wii version. But it is still an awesome game, and will be great to take on the go. If you haven't played it yet and it's within your game budget you should try it out!

You know I had it, got about 40% of the why through and in typical fashion quit and started something else. I ended up selling it to a user here for 40$. I thought the game was beautiful but the combat was lacking. I will most likely give it another chance but I think I'll try to just stick to the main story this go. I tried to do too much in my last play through as in look for everything and do tons of side quests. Btw I really feel like I'm talking to myself and now have a stalker lol

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Am...am I seeing double? O_o

I keep asking myself the same thing! O.o

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Btw I really feel like I'm talking to myself and now have a stalker lol

You should tell your stalker that he's talking about the Xenoblade Chronicles remake for 3DS, and not the new Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Btw I really feel like I'm talking to myself and now have a stalker lol

You should tell your stalker that he's talking about the Xenoblade Chronicles remake for 3DS, and not the new Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U.

Well I started it........I think. I'm getting a bit scared lol!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Sparx

I just now realized you two are different people o.o

My avatar is from here

iKhan

That trailer was awesome.

Though I'm still crossing my fingers for some environmental puzzles. XC's gameplay was fun, but it could get boring after a while. Puzzles would be the perfect way to change things up a bit.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Lionsshare

I pre-date Spoony_Tech, but I has nuttin" but love for the dude. Not a stalker.
@brewsky I was talking about the remake for the 3DS dude. Pay attention. The title says XCX, but his initial post was about the 3DS remake.

Edited on by Lionsshare

Lionsshare

Lionsshare

I just liked that avatar so much! My original name was Spoony-Bard, but changed it to Spoony like years ago.

Lionsshare

Spoony_Tech

Spoony wrote:

I pre-date Spoony_Tech, but I has nuttin" but love for the dude. Not a stalker.
@brewsky I was talking about the remake for the 3DS dude. Pay attention. The title says XCX, but his initial post was about the 3DS remake.

Thank you, I feel better now. Didn't even realize you pre-dated me lol. I did check you Miiverse and I miss Nintendo Power as well.

MERG said:

Lionsshare

It was such a good magazine, it really started to come back to life the last two years as well. I miss The Hoff.

Lionsshare

Spoony_Tech

Spoony wrote:

It was such a good magazine, it really started to come back to life the last two years as well. I miss The Hoff.

What's funny about that is when I went to change my name spoony_bard was taken so I did the next best thing. Don't know why I just didn't go with this name anyways lol.

I'll stop Spooning now and get back on topic lol

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheLilK98

Now everyone can stop complaining about the "lack of color". Also, the new 3DS plugs every five seconds were getting irritating. I get they're trying to push it but still. That aside, I'm glad we got some new footage.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Kuksenkov

The new trailer is jaw dropping.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

Blast

Kuksenkov wrote:

The new trailer is jaw dropping.

HECK YEAH.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic