Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 4,371

MsJubilee

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Honestly its not just the Universes but the gameplay its self just seems like it wouldn't mess well. One is a turn based strategy games, while the other is a first person dungeon crawler where you recruit demons as team mates. I know the main guy wanted to do a moden Fire Emblem game, and at this point I don't know why didn't do a Pusedo Science Fantasy game with gameplay similar to Shadow Run returns.

I would also rather have a console fire emblem. I want to get into awakening, but it being on a handheld kind of puts me off. Also I've seen what the smt games look like, and no me gusta that.

For a 3ds game,you gotta give at least some credit to the game.

Oh, I totally do! But I would rather play it on the big screen. If they decided to do a port of the game to Wii u, I'd be all over that in a second! At the moment tho, my 3ds seems to only be a dedicated smash on the go system. Lately I haven't had the interest in buying handheld games sadly. And I only bought smash 3ds because it's... Well... Smash lol.

You only bought the 3DS for smash bros?That's sad to hear,cause you're really missing out on some good games that came out a while ago.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TheLilK98

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Honestly its not just the Universes but the gameplay its self just seems like it wouldn't mess well. One is a turn based strategy games, while the other is a first person dungeon crawler where you recruit demons as team mates. I know the main guy wanted to do a moden Fire Emblem game, and at this point I don't know why didn't do a Pusedo Science Fantasy game with gameplay similar to Shadow Run returns.

I would also rather have a console fire emblem. I want to get into awakening, but it being on a handheld kind of puts me off. Also I've seen what the smt games look like, and no me gusta that.

Oh, I totally do! But I would rather play it on the big screen. If they decided to do a port of the game to Wii u, I'd be all over that in a second! At the moment tho, my 3ds seems to only be a dedicated smash on the go system. Lately I haven't had the interest in buying handheld games sadly. And I only bought smash 3ds because it's... Well... Smash lol.

Wait...so you won't buy a 3DS exclusive that's one of the best games on the system, but you will buy the inferior version of a game that IS on the Wii U? Sure it's portable but...that seems a little contradictory nonetheless.
@triforcepower73 The part at the end about importing the OST really makes me want to see it stateside...

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

triforcepower73

TheLilK98 wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Wait...so you won't buy a 3DS exclusive that's one of the best games on the system, but you will buy the inferior version of a game that IS on the Wii U? Sure it's portable but...that seems a little contradictory nonetheless.
@triforcepower73 The part at the end about importing the OST really makes me want to see it stateside...

Yeah. I'm definitely going to start saving my pennies for it!

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

triforcepower73

So what do we think is going to be shown of XCX in the 14th January Direct?
If I'm optimistic, I'd say we could potentially get a U.S. release date, but probably more likely a release month or no indication on release at all. We know almost for certain that Japan will get a date.

OmegaMetroid93

I actually thought we wouldn't get any info.. But now Soraya Saga (Takahashi's wife) retweeted the Direct announcement... When she does that, they usually do show something of the game.
That has me very excited! I'm very certain we won't have a western release date until E3 though.

OmegaMetroid93

jariw

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

I actually thought we wouldn't get any info.. But now Soraya Saga (Takahashi's wife) retweeted the Direct announcement... When she does that, they usually do show something of the game.
That has me very excited! I'm very certain we won't have a western release date until E3 though.

But that could mean info about Xenoblade 3DS for New3DS, couldn't it?

jariw

OmegaMetroid93

Oh, actually you're completely correct.
Well, shiet! Hopefully, it's not that though. Even though I kinda expect to see that anyway.

OmegaMetroid93

Captain_Toad

I'm just worried about the translation that they have to go through.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

iKhan

Captain_Toad wrote:

I'm just worried about the translation that they have to go through.

What's to worry about? Namco, a company with lesser translation resources than Nintendo, is localizing Tales of Zestiria, a game requiring about the same, if not more, translation, in less than a year. I don't know why Nintendo can't do any of that better.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

Xenoblade Chronicles X hype!!! I bet this game will be in the direct!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TheLilK98

Well, it could be something good, but has anyone seen if Soraya Saga.....

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Oh. Then yeah, I'm optimistic. I doubt she'd bother if it was just Xenoblade 3D, there isn't really much to say about it other than it's release date.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

triforcepower73

About the info being only about Xenoblade 3D, Takahashi did say that there would be more info on Xenoblade X THIS month.

NinjaWaddleDee

TheLilK98 wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Okay, sorry, lemme explain. I've had my 3ds since launch. I've played many of the great games that were released, up until 2013, when I lost interest in the system, and gaming in general. So no, I haven't played Luigi mansion 2, awakening, or Zelda, because I've been busy, or there's just been other console games that I wanted to buy. The only reason I got smash 3ds, was because I fell for the hype. Don't tell me you guys didn't either? Of course I wanted the Wii u version much more, but it was 6 years since the last game, so I had to get it! Now then, I've come to the decision that I really really need to play awakening, so in a month or two, I'll finally be picking it up! I knew it was a great game, but I just kept hoping for a console release, and also I kept forgetting about it.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

CaviarMeths

That new trailer was fantastic. The locations look so diverse and alive. Glad to see one of the best things about XC make it into XCX.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

The giant space worm tho.

I look forward to Xenoblade in April.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sparx

I cannot wait to attack that giant space worm and probably be completely destroyed by it

My avatar is from here

cookiex

April 29th in Japan. Still TBA 2015 elsewhere.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Spoony_Tech

Was it just me of was Xenoblade for the New 3ds looks kinda blah? It looked worse then the Wii version. I'm sure with 3d it will look great but the trailer did nothing for me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic