Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,371

TheLilK98

CaviarMeths wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

He also composed Aldnoah Zero's sound track, and it's an anime about humans fighting a losing war with martians (who are also humans, just...you know....on mars.) IN MECHS. The human made mechs in that show actually look a lot like some of the XCX mechs.

Are you sure you're not talking about Mars of Destruction? Pretty sure Beethoven did the score for that.

I'm sure. The anime is ongoing and his name is in the credits. I was going to post a video but its buried in the searches under a bunch of crappy covers. He did both the ending themes of season one, the ost, and probably season two's.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Blast

I actually hope Monolith helps out Intelligent Systems and Atlus with Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem when they get done with XCX.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

TheLilK98 wrote:

I hope they get a break. They've been either helping other studios or working on XC or XCX nonstop for years now. Both teams.

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem could really use Monolith's help though. Then again... We might see it at E3 and that game might just look amazing.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

triforcepower73

It think Intelligent Systems and Atlus are more than capable enough developers that they can handle the project on their own.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Spoony_Tech

TheLilK98 wrote:

Have we even heard anything about that game since the five second teaser with no gameplay?

Other then it keeps appearing In Nintendo's financial reports and the rumors of cancellation then no!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheLilK98

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Have we even heard anything about that game since the five second teaser with no gameplay?

Other then it keeps appearing In Nintendo's financial reports and the rumors of cancellation then no!

I don't mean to be "that guy", but it's sounding a lot like vaporware to me....

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

ReBirFh

TheLilK98 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

It's too soon to call it Vaporware, both Atlus and Nintendo have limited resources to work with and Nintendo specially shouldn't put all the cards on the table this early. At E32015 will be the perfect time to show more details about this and future projects.

ReBirFh

TheLilK98

ReBirFh wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

It's too soon to call it Vaporware, both Atlus and Nintendo have limited resources to work with and Nintendo specially shouldn't put all the cards on the table this early. At E32015 will be the perfect time to show more details about this and future projects.

You'd think there'd at least be a passing mention of it though, and I'd hardly call two teams limited seeing as intelligent systems isn't working on anything else and atlus is pretty close to finishing persona if it's not already done. But like I always say, I'd love to be proven wrong.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

IceClimbers

TheLilK98 wrote:

You'd think there'd at least be a passing mention of it though, and I'd hardly call two teams limited seeing as intelligent systems isn't working on anything else and atlus is pretty close to finishing persona if it's not already done. But like I always say, I'd love to be proven wrong.

Intelligent Systems is working on Code Name STEAM and Atlus is working on Etrian Odyssey V and a couple other games.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TheLilK98

IceClimbers wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Intelligent Systems is working on Code Name STEAM and Atlus is working on Etrian Odyssey V and a couple other games.

I actually forgot about STEAM, but that's pretty much done too. I have no idea about EO though.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

shingi_70

I think Atlus is doing the main development on it and they've been swamped. Not only were they acquired by Sega but they're work output has been incredibly large.

Honestly i'm hoping that the when the game is re-revealed its just the next mainline Fire Emblem game, Awakening is such a good game that I want a console fire emblem game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TheLilK98

shingi_70 wrote:

I think Atlus is doing the main development on it and they've been swamped. Not only were they acquired by Sega but they're work output has been incredibly large.

Honestly i'm hoping that the when the game is re-revealed its just the next mainline Fire Emblem game, Awakening is such a good game that I want a console fire emblem game.

I'd actually prefer that, the two universes don't seem like they'd mix well but that's just me. And is IS basically not involved then?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

shingi_70

Honestly its not just the Universes but the gameplay its self just seems like it wouldn't mess well. One is a turn based strategy games, while the other is a first person dungeon crawler where you recruit demons as team mates. I know the main guy wanted to do a moden Fire Emblem game, and at this point I don't know why didn't do a Pusedo Science Fantasy game with gameplay similar to Shadow Run returns.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

TheLilK98

shingi_70 wrote:

Honestly its not just the Universes but the gameplay its self just seems like it wouldn't mess well. One is a turn based strategy games, while the other is a first person dungeon crawler where you recruit demons as team mates. I know the main guy wanted to do a moden Fire Emblem game, and at this point I don't know why didn't do a Pusedo Science Fantasy game with gameplay similar to Shadow Run returns.

I heard something about internal disagreement, maybe it had something to do with that?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

shingi_70

Well something had to happen right, it was the second crossover/second party developed game for the Wii U and the only one we haven't heard anything about. Maybe we might hear more about after a long wait this E3, I mean we all did think that Yan Yoshi had been cancelled prior to E3 2014.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

Project X Zone is my rebuttle to this. A strategy game involving characters from fighting games, RPGs, platformers, action games etc.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

OmegaMetroid93

Also, SMT has games that play sort of like Fire Emblem.
Devil Survivor for example.It can definitely work. Don't worry about it.

OmegaMetroid93

CaviarMeths

Devil Survivor proved that SMT works as a SRPG, but I think I would rather see a traditional or action RPG for FExSMT. We've seen SMT as pretty much every RPG subgenre under the sun, but we've never seen FE as anything but a SRPG. That should change.

TheLilK98 wrote:

I hope they get a break. They've been either helping other studios or working on XC or XCX nonstop for years now. Both teams.

Most employed people work nonstop for years. I took a one week vacation in 2010 and another in 2014.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic