Forums

Topic: Would you convince me...?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

rbmoura85

...to play Mass Effect 3?

I have watched countless videos, i have read reviews, i have thought about it and tried to convince myself to buy and play this game but i just cant!

Im not the slightes interested in that universe, i have never been impressed by any line of dialogue, the combat seems repetitive and uncreative...i just cant make myself to play this game and yet, everyone talks about it as if its the greatest game ever made...

I get its dramatic and getting to chose your dialogue and your path is wonderfull, but i couldnt care less about Shepard and his alien girlfriends...please, anyone, is there something im missing here that might convince me to play this game?

I wanna like it! I really do...but i just think the gameplay is very uninteresting and the universe, pretty generic sci-fi stuff...am i crazy?

Edited on by theblackdragon

rbmoura85

rbmoura85

I dont mind spoilers, as long as someone manages to say somehing to me that convinces me to play this game

rbmoura85

rbmoura85

TheLilK98 wrote:

So, basically you want us to try to force you to play a game you have zero interest in?

exactly if its really that good, i must be missing something...

rbmoura85

sinalefa

No one could convince me either, and I played Mass Effect 2 to completion.

You will better off playing games you care about and can have fun with.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Rezalack

It's a good game. It's not as good as 2, but it's still Mass Effect and it's really fun. Ignore all the people complaining about the ending. It may have been bad, but if the ending was different, they'd all be raving about the game. Don't let that one thing ruin it for you. Play it yourself and form your own opinion. That's all I can say.

Ok, reread your post OP. If you haven't played the originals, then I really don't know what to say. If you like third-person shooters, you will probably like this. The key word in my original statement is FUN. It's a fun game with GOOD combat and mechanics. You don't sound interested in the game at all, so why are you trying to get people to force you to be interested? Watch some gameplay videos and check it out. If you don't care about story then that might be a good thing. I really like the combat and if you like hard games, play it on a hard setting. It should challenge you.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

rbmoura85

sinalefa wrote:

No one could convince me either, and I played Mass Effect 2 to completion.

You will better off playing games you care about and can have fun with.

But what have u not liked about it?

rbmoura85

Nathan_Wv10

Mass effect 3 is one of the best games i have ever played so i would definitely recommend it

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

rbmoura85

Spuratis wrote:

It's a good game. It's not as good as 2, but it's still Mass Effect and it's really fun. Ignore all the people complaining about the ending. It may have been bad, but if the ending was different, they'd all be raving about the game. Don't let that one thing ruin it for you. Play it yourself and form your own opinion. That's all I can say.

Ok, reread your post OP. If you haven't played the originals, then I really don't know what to say. If you like third-person shooters, you will probably like this. The key word in my original statement is FUN. It's a fun game with GOOD combat and mechanics. You don't sound interested in the game at all, so why are you trying to get people to force you to be interested? Watch some gameplay videos and check it out. If you don't care about story then that might be a good thing. I really like the combat and if you like hard games, play it on a hard setting. It should challenge you.

Because it seems like an important game, or at least thats how everyone talks about it, and if indeed is, i would like to experience it, but from the many vdeos i have seen, i was not much impressed with gameplay...i guess i will have to take a risk and buy it (here in brazil, games are quite expenssive...the ps4 costs around 2.000 dollars here, poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople you not!)

Please watch the profanity — TBD

rbmoura85

Rezalack

Honestly dude, you have to play the full trilogy to get the whole experience. I started the series with ME2 and was left in awe. I immediately went out and bought ME1 afterwards and loved it, albeit not as good as ME2. I sat waiting impatiently for however many months waiting for ME3 and while the story isn't as good as the first two, it's still a good game. A little more action oriented. If you start on 3, who knows, you could set yourself up for disappointment and dislike the series unjustly. Up to you. If you're afraid to spend the money on it, don't do it.

Ask yourself, is there another game I'd rather play that I think I will like more? If the answer is yes, you might want to get that game instead. Especially if you're not going to play the ME series from the start.. or even the second. While 1 is great, you could easily start at 2 and love it like I did.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

rbmoura85

Im convinced...im gonna play it, i just need to know what the fuss is all about...even if 3 is not the best, i just need some good combat strategy mechanics and ill be allright, thanks people

rbmoura85

rbmoura85

Alien ladies, beware!

rbmoura85

GuSolarFlare

rbmoura85 wrote:

here in brazil, games are quite expenssive...the ps4 costs around 2.000 dollars here, **** you not!

yeah, no kidding. things are really over the tops here.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

rbmoura85

Undead_terror wrote:

Pay me $100 and I might come up with a reason, even though I never played the game.

haha i would like to hear what that would be...

rbmoura85

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.